Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twat and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
Fuck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, Fuck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Now recaps are the job for me
Can someone please, spill the tea? ☕
Coz we love a little conspiracy
About Sarah and her raspberries

I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells BITCH 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?
I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this shit that shit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the shit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174

Itsahellahello

I cannot believe some of the comments I have read on this board over the last 24 hours - absolutely sickening.
Really makes me question humankind.
Any examples?
Are the comments as sickening as doing a photoshoot with devastating bushfires in the background? Or as sickening as appropriating someone’s culture and not being able to admit she made a mistake, instead silencing people of colour while creating a highlight on her instagram named BLM?
or is it as sickening as destroying and bullying a small business (hell, you probably were one of the lovely humans commenting SCAM on Sabi and Soul) over two pillows? Realising it was HER OWN MISTAKE (she had been refunded a month ago) and still deciding not to rectify and let her follow continue to bully a poor woman who did the right thing with her business.
I think it’s even more sickening the fact that she glamourises eating disorders, because it makes her rich to the point that she owns two houses in a very expensive neighbourhood. Even going to the length of photoshopping her body and selling a false image because people pay her to teach them to achieve her body.
The fact that the use words like faggot is pretty fucking sickening to me, don’t know about you. I guess if it’s someone white and rich then it’s ok to use it yes?
All I’ve seen in this thread is a reaction on her month long baiting, which has affected many woman who have gone through unspeakable pain. Had Sarah not been baiting, I can guarantee these news would’ve been taken with a lot more empathy than she deserves. And even knowing what we know of her, most people here have still managed to wish them well and praise the way she handled that video. She has been baiting things regarding the name, pointing out that the issue was to do with her and not Kurt. Of course people are gonna have an opinion, this is a gossip forum darl. As Sarah would say, if you don’t like it, please unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

Mayz.00

P.S I'm a long-time lurker but finally decided to make an account coz Scuzzi has tipped me over the edge.

I'm unsure how to tell this story without exposing myself lol, but I went to a tiny teeny event with her (about 10 people) to celebrate a friend in Cronullafornia at her favourite park. She arrived fashionably late and dominated the whole thing and made it about her. Then started preaching to all the younger girls about her hOliStiC entrepreneurial biznizz savvyyyy advice. Very much tone deaf to the girly who we should have been celebrating who had been going through some toughness.

The few times I've been at private celebrations with her due to mutual friends, I've pretended I had no idea who she was. At this tiny event I again pretended I had no idea she did YouTube and it was very amusing watching her try to tell us how she was an influencer

Moral of the story: she's worse irl and thinks that she's Oprah and thinks that everyone wants to fangirl over her and ask her advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 130

RackingProteinPowder

I’ve been thinking a lot on this, and considering people’s responses. While I’m not going to leave this thread, I don’t want to talk about her child in utero beyond it being like any other pregnancy, and how I viewed it before the YT video. As someone else said, this will easily be the most difficult thing sez has ever experienced, and it’s too much to judge those sorts of things if you’re not the person directly in the situation.

I have a severely disabled family member, and eventually my husband and I will take over their care. The sacrifice, joy, setbacks, pain, beauty etc of caring for someone who cannot care for themselves is immense. It will touch every person in that family, in both wonderful and unimaginable ways. While I feel guilty for admitting I am suspicious about the legitimacy of Sarah’s claims, I don’t think I can in good conscience conspire on anything to do with her potentially disabled child. However, she’s still a shitty person in a million other legitimate, proven ways, and I don’t believe we all need to respectfully stfu now purely because she’s announced this news. I might slow down a bit in hanging shit on her for being a poncy bogan for a while, but I still believe sez and the Sarah’s day brand are dangerous, toxic and outdated examples of ED culture in plain sight, and as the mother of two daughters, that really concerns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 123

shaaanxosucks

🚨Attention- passengers boarding on flight QF0628 to SezzyStanLand, could you please make your way through security to gate number 16, your flight has commenced boarding 📢

For those of you who are triggered by sissy’s behaviors in the past few days, please step away and take as much time as you need….we will all welcome you back open arms when the time is right and you’re feeling better.

FOR THOSE OF YOU “NeW MeMbErS” WHO HAVE DECIDED WE ARE ALL MEANIE BULLIES THIS ONES FOR YOU-
Your flight is boarding. Enjoy the departure lounge. Feel free to gorge on as many crumbly protein balls and tap water smoothies 🚰 as you’d like, on us!!!
We much prefer tea over here on tattle….piping hot ☕🕵🏻‍♀️
This is your last chance to announce you’d like to make this flight…..
We all know you’re still gonna continue sneeeaky reading here just without an account (I don’t blame you, we are pretty funny)
Just please don’t come crying back to us with your tail between your legs and boarding pass in hand when sezzy starts her outrageous shit again. And she will.
(Or do because we will probably welcome you back here happily, we are much more welcoming and understanding than sezzy stans) when you tell us you were a former sezzy Stan there’s no judgement here….when you tell the sezzy stans you were a former tattler 🕵🏻‍♀️ Goodluck !!!

After all…..this is the best thread on tattle, can guarantee.

We are all standing on the tarmac waving goodbye to your plane as it’s taking off 🛫👋
“Without me” by Eminem is playing over the loud speakers as the engines start up…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

peridoe

VIP Member
I don't know if I missed some posts in the last thread or if they were deleted but I've not seen any disgusting comments regarding Sarah's choice or her baby's health (quite the opposite actually) so I'm not sure why people are leaving.

Her current situation doesn't absolve her of her past actions and shouldn't be used as an excuse to not hold her accountable going forward. Nothing has changed. She's still a toxic influencer. I also have no doubt for a second she won't hesitate to use her baby's condition as a shield to deflect future criticism. Because that's the kind of person she is. And this isn't me judging her choice for keeping the baby btw. I understand why she has and actually respect her for it. Whether she made the decision with a pure heart, we'll never know. Regardless, she's still a bad person and her choice doesn't suddenly make her a saint who no longer deserves criticism.

Ok, I guess I rambled there. I just don't want to see people feel bad for gossiping about her just because she's carrying a baby with potential health issues. She's still Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
You guys, I think I have to leave too.
I’ve been reading this thread today and I have been feeling so sick in my stomach.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this bad while reading one of Sarah’s threads.

So I’ve decided to take this opportunity to go and try and do a poo.
Be back soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
New Scuzzy Game: List the top 3 WTF moments that spring to mind when you think of the Scuz and all the rubbish she's ever done/spewed.

I'll go first.
  1. When Scuz dressed like a fAiRy pRinCesS and dramatically flitted about her neighbourhood "sprinkling" protein ball deliveries like fairy dust 🙄
  2. When she said she has rAspBerRy NipPLes and in the very next story also said they were made of steel #mUmMgOaLZ
  3. When she left the vlog that mentioned her granny being ill on a cliffhanger ending, and monetized the video right after where she announced that her grandmother had passed, and went on to say she was being open, raw and real
View attachment 817463
Ohhh yes I wanna play this game too!

First is of course the one I already mentioned, when she complimented herself on her white eyeballs with a filter on that could be spotted a mile away (remember when sissy didn’t have a nose in her videos? Lmao)

second is when Kurt had a parasite years back in their first apartment and sissy immediately latched on saying she thought she had a parasite, too, since they go to the same places/eat the same things so she just HAD to, then 2 minutes later says “our symptoms are completely different though” 😂😂. And whereas Kurt was doing stool samples at the doctors to figure it out, Sarah had an appointment set up with her naturopath but was already “treating and curing herself because what she was doing would be good/not harmful for her body anyways”.
… Sis was taking straight up oregano oil & her naturopath told her on camera to stop that immediately 😂😭

Third is when they went shopping for bathtubs for the Reno and one of the baths was too big for her liking and she says “yeah no this isn’t for me, I’m just too skinnyyyy”, but Kurt and Maddy were talking at the same time so didn’t hear her/didn’t react to her, so she just goes again after a few seconds: “I’m just too skinnyyyyy”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

Steel Raspberries

ALSO (sorry to double post!!) Kurt explaining how unwell he’s been feeling, saying how he went to the hospital for chest pain and shortness of breath… Sarah made a pretty big deal on the day about how she is waiting for Kurt to get home to start filming her workout and take care of Fox. What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
Hi, all. The longest lurker of them all is coming out of the woodwork. Seriously, I’ve been lurking since the 2nd or perhaps 3rd thread of GG (which was when, 2017?), and for some reason I’ve finally felt compelled recently to join the conversation. Let me just say, Sarah, since you read here. I’ve NEVER “hate-followed” any platform, I’ve never commented on any forum or reddit or anything. I’m not a hater - I don’t think anyone here is. But I say this lovingly - you’d benefit from looking honestly in the mirror and I hoooope hope so much you’ll consider therapy soon, because I truly think it would help you a lot.

Anyways. Hi, tattlers. I’m Cumin Bolognese (lmao thank you whoever came up with that name and I’m sorry I forgot who you were!), 26 and from the Netherlands (not too late to join that game still??). I found Sarah back around 2015, when I was in a deeply disordered relationship towards my body. Like many of you, I found solace in her channel. She was likeable, relatable back then, and she seemed like a cool woman taking care of her body. In retrospect, the reason why I got so into her was more than likely that I could fully enjoy her content without my ED voice being triggered ONCE. Other “fit&healthy” content that truly wanted you to learn to listen to your body triggered my ED in that I just didn’t want to hear that what I was doing was wrong. And Sarah… she just never made me feel that way, so her channel was welcoming and comforting.

Years later, I see how twisted that logic was. It saddens me that Sarah STILL hasn’t moved away from that inner place. (I mean, she says she does, but it’s soooo loud and clear that she just hasn’t)

It was around the time she started dating Kurt when I feel she changed. Before, she came across as independent and down to earth. Yet suddenly she was putting up this princess persona, along with being a “domestic goddess”, and it was just sooo off putting. Like she was making this big show out of it and forced this appreciation off of Kurt when she didn’t feel he gave her enough and I was just like… girl… you put some washing on a line? Congrats? I also rolled my eyes out of my head when she dressed up as that fairy sprinkling her protein balls across the neighbourhood lol. I think her first ebook success is when it really got to her head. Then came the way she treated Kurt constantly and was putting him down, and the fact that through my own healing I saw that this woman was NOT having the yuuuge meals she always raved about. Yet her comment section was nothing but rainbows and positivity, and I started to feel crazy thinking - am I the only one seeing this glaringly obvious ED?? Am I the only one seeing the ridiculous inconsistencies with her timelines?? (I loved how everyone here also picked up on it because its SUCH a benign thing to be irritated about but also just SO maddening to hear her blab on about these weird exaggerated timeline i.e. how she lost her period for a “year” - no you said yourself you lost it around the time of your first ebook release (May) and got it back in December. That’s not a fucking year!!!!). It was around that time I started to google, trying to find anyone that maybe shared the way I viewed things, which is when I found GG, and I’ve been following the threads ever since.

Anyways. I have so many more things that made me come to the conclusion she’s literally the LEAST “real&raw” influencer on this platform but it’s not like you missed any of them throughout the years so I’ll leave it at this for now. 4 years later and I’ve finally made my first comment, woohoo!

P.S. does anyone remember years back when she said in a vlog or instagram story how “lately she’s been getting soo many DM’s complimenting her about how white her eyeballs are (???) and she just thinks it’s because of her fit & healthy living!!!” Lmao GIRL no one messaged you that oh and also the filter was SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Whatthehell66

Kurt is 100% experiencing mental health issues presenting as physical symptoms. Sarah or Kurt if you are reading just see a psychologist. Worth a shot right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
I had a lot of time this evening. Spent some time on the health code IG. Their episode snippet reels are SUUUUPER imature and so not coherent, dont tie into any theme that can be categorised as "health". Why is spotify backing them? Whats the catch?

Like, todays reel is a really random chat about bananas and prefering them room temp or cold. And theyre laughing at each other and at the most unfunny things. Why would anyone be interested in what seems like overhearing a very contrived, forced-funny private chat between two boring people? What sort of premise is that for a podcast?

Also, How to tell when Scuz is rambling on and on without having anything to say:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.48.48.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.48.55.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.01.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.06.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.17.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.46.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.49.31.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.51.19.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.51.34.png

And the winner, because I absolutely assure you this was a thoroughly mistimed, misplaced, not necessary use of this gesture:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.50.26.png

@shaaanxosucks where are you??? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

MunchMel

Chatty Member
View attachment 812436View attachment 812437

Wow look at this shocking cold weather! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 When it gets hotter is she going to say its too hot to go out? Not being vaxed is not going to be good for her content. Who cares about your beige boring house and how youre going todecorate it yaaaawnnnn is this the content her followers are going to get until Dec 1st.

Also, its so cringe when she always says "when I'm pregnant" as if she's been pregant that many times she can compare to all the other times. The only people who can say "when I'm pregnant" IMO are women having their 4th 5th or 6th child.
Sydney’s in for cold, windy weekends until 1 December, it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

leiadeler

I hope she realises how many pregnant women are in ICU in Sydney amd gets vaccinated. The long term health complications of a covid diagnosis are unknown let alone what it could do to a fetus if the mother is on oxygen. And before anyone says the MRNA vaccines have been in development for 20 years so covid is more of a risk at this point
I honestly don’t get why there are so many people against the vaccines. I didn’t even research what’s in the vaccine lol. Received my appointment date, went and got jabbed 😅 Maybe my approach is terrible but I don’t see the big deal unless you have medical issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Pumpwater

Sarah’s Day #39: Pegs dogs with rocks, no socialising for focks, talks about “being preggy” around the clock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83