Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the Reddit page first when I searched Sarah day problematic. I would read through the different posts and was happy to see that people had the same ick feeling about what she was saying and doing. Then I saw a lot of people defend her actions and quickly realized it was mostly just people ganging up on those trying to give a little clarity to Sarah's problematic behaviours. There were just way too many people drinking the old body bloom there for me. Certain posters on Reddit complained of the terrible people on Tattle, so I made my way here to check it out. Glad I did.
The Reddit sub was a good idea because it’s easier to have discussions there but from the beginning they wanted it to be ‘balanced’ which is just pointless. If you want to lick Sarah’s arse, go on her socials, not Reddit.

Lately though it has become over run by religious freaks and anti-vaxxers who do nothing but defend her so I don’t think I’ll ever visit that sub again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just popping in to say Sarah's own dad was happy to post on facebook that he was proud to not be PC and park in the disabled parking spot. Pls see earlier threads discussing this. This whole journey is hopefully going to be a learning process for the lot of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Just popping in to say Sarah's own dad was happy to post on facebook that he was proud to not be PC and park in the disabled parking spot. Pls see earlier threads discussing this. This whole journey is hopefully going to be a learning process for the lot of them.
Wow, these people are so messed up. I despise all of them including her brainless stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just got round to her stories and she literally says 'were moving Fox now because we don't want him to feel like we've kicked him out our room for the baby and then he resents the baby".
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT WE ALL SAID LAST WEEK WHEN SHE SAID SHE WASNT GOING TO MOVE FOX YET BECAUSE SHE LIKED GETTING SLEEP.

ETA: She needs to read her captions this is meant to be 'this chair 's staying" 😂
Screenshot_20211017-002048_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there's a young woman that runs a TikTok account specifically about influencer updates. She makes updates about Sarah, Shani, Chloe Szep, basically any popular Australian influencers. I quite enjoy the updates as she's just states what happens and leaves it at that, and I don't have to sit through long YouTube videos and instagram stories. The videos aren't clouded by her judgements or opinions. But she posted a video about Sarahs latest YouTube video. Sarahs supporters are attacking her for saying the baby was tested for chromosome abnormalities which is exactly what the NIPT tests for.

It drives me crazy that her supporters only have like 2 braincells and can't think for themselves or do any actual research.
Yes! I was going to post this! All Sarahs stans saying how insensitive it is to post (an update) on this situation but had to problem with Sarah
A) baiting it and B) making a monetised video to make money of it.

They’re so so hypocritical and just don’t have basic critical thinking in anyway whatsoever. I was so mad reading how awful they were to the woman who posted it.

ETA: just commented on the Tik Tok, wonder how long before Sarahs stans come for me and tell me I should die (like they usually do)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just have to say it’s an absolutely stunning spring day in Sydney today. I’ve not been keeping up with this thread as diligently as I might have because
1) we had an infestation there for a hot minute, that looks like has since cleared;
and 2) picnic, brunch, shopping and surfing conditions are great - for the vaccinated. And I for one am bit going to miss out on that this weekend! Byeeee Scummy! 💁‍♀️

Ps. I’m not on Scummy’s socials, but maybe someone who is can confirm that’s she’s still SuPaHh bUsY iNDoOrS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can confirm sissy has not posted yet today. Prediction is later today,” guys sooooo many of you messaged me I’m fine I’ve just been suppaahhh busy today with redecorating my house (that I only just finished building this year) and picking the most instagramable office furniture! And you know I’m a mum of the craziest most energetic toddlllaaahhh around he’s not like other toddlaaahhss either he doesn’t watch tv or play with puzzles”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Sarah fired Tahlia for getting vaccinated instead of using Body Bloom and psyllium husk to protect her from Covid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
PSA: Kurt is at in the emergency room at the hospital. He phoned someone to say he was “waiting for ECG and blood test results”.

This would be why they are so quiet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
PSA: Kurt is at in the emergency room at the hospital. He phoned someone to say he was “waiting for ECG and blood test results”.

tit! So something with his heart possibly? Maybe detecting a heart issue that could be related to him being sick lately? (Not to speculate / assume what’s going on)

Also, I know this is really harsh, but this is exactly why they should be vaccinated. If they’re in the hospital unvaccinated they’re putting everyone there at risk. Do hope he’s ok though!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
tit! So something with his heart possibly?

I know this is really harsh, but this is exactly why they should be vaccinated. If there in the hospital unvaccinated they’re putting everyone there at risk. Do hope he’s ok though!
Yeah it’s possible. I was there myself so I’m confirming that it’s something I witnessed.

He looked really gaunt and pale. Initially I was wondering why Sarah wasn’t with him but it isn’t allowed at the moment.

I’m also speculating here, but he was sitting adjacent from the other chairs in the emergency area - possibly because he’s unvaxxed?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Honestly, I’m not surprised. He looks so sickly of late and the stress of the pregnancy is probably making things worse. I hope he gets the help he has needed for quite some time.

Edit: I know it’s not good to speculate but I can’t help but wonder if he had a panic attack.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I’m not surprised. He looks so sickly of late and the stress of the pregnancy is probably making things worse. I hope he gets the help he has needed for quite some time.
I was going to make a comment in my original post about how western medicine suits them when they need it, but I really feel like Kurt has been brainwashed by Sarah. He’s done the right thing by going to the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know we have moved on from this but I have been reflecting on Sarah and Kurts reactions and how Sarah acted on social media when she had her 6 hour break then manically posted. When I started this job teaching complex high needs children another teacher told me that parents are grieving the child they thought they were going to have. When you get pregnant you dream of the life the child you would have but a disability changes everything. The way she reacted and baited was totally not ok but that little piece of wisdom another teacher gave me actually put into perspective why so many parents act in a way others would see as crazy. I think she definitely needs to get a therapist or someone to talk these feelings through otherwise her behavior is going to hinder many of her relationships including professionals, fox, Kurt and the baby. And how Kurt reacted seeming very indifferent to keeping the baby or not. I’ve spoken to a mum at school who she’s basically a solo mother. The father just can’t emotionally deal or handle the situation. She single handedly made every decision for this kid until the boy passed away. So Kurt really needs to get his head around this otherwise it’s going to tear them apart. They both have a huge journey of growing up and learning how to appropriately handle what may be ahead of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarahs back to posting to maybe Kurt was just there for routine check ups / nothing urgent?

But her being home all day on this absolutely stunning day is just all the confirmation we need that she’s not vaccinated. Honestly so sad that Fox is going to be stuck home for the next couple of months because they’re too selfish to get vaccinated and protect their community.

Reactions: 36
Sarahs back to posting to maybe Kurt was just there for routine check ups / nothing urgent?

But her being home all day on this absolutely stunning day is just all the confirmation we need that she’s not vaccinated. Honestly so sad that Fox is going to be stuck home for the next couple of months because they’re too selfish to get vaccinated and protect their community.
Would he go to the emergency room for a routine check up though? Sarah might be back to posting because she doesn’t know what else to do with her life.

Agree they’re not vaccinated. There is no doubt she has always been anti-vax.

Reactions: 27
Its pretty easy to fake a certificate that you're vaccinated. They have photoshop so they could do it under a minute so it doesn't mean much if they are/aren't going out

Could be chest pain from stress explaining ECG and bloods. Routine check ups dont happen in ED

Reactions: 12
I was going to post asking why it seems Kurt I’d barely home lately…??? Burt then saw the posts. I almost feel bad for sezzy she’s really obsessing over her size… and saying she doesn’t know when and if she will fit in her extra small ever again….. there is more to life than your size Scuz. But how’s her saying I barely work out in this pregnancy I’m lucky if I work out 4 times a week… I’m scuzzy that’s quite a lot.
Also lastly how does she not pick up that Fox is singing so loudly because she’s talking to her phone, that kid is learning some obnoxious behaviours imagine when this baby come he will be having tantrums all over the place as it’s the only way he gets her attention

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.