Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211016-144459_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20211016-144422_Instagram.jpg

Wow look at this shocking cold weather! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 When it gets hotter is she going to say its too hot to go out? Not being vaxed is not going to be good for her content. Who cares about your beige boring house and how youre going todecorate it yaaaawnnnn is this the content her followers are going to get until Dec 1st.

Also, its so cringe when she always says "when I'm pregnant" as if she's been pregant that many times she can compare to all the other times. The only people who can say "when I'm pregnant" IMO are women having their 4th 5th or 6th child.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
ugh i know this is probs such a small thing to nitpick but come on sarah how about you try to be consistent with adding captions to your stories! they’re so randomly placed and all over the shop. it’s not going to add that much time out of your BuSY bUsY day to put them on every instastory 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh gosh she really is manic in her stories today 😳
She also mentioned the house tour again (I mean let's be real, we ain't ever getting that house tour) - but when she mentioned it she said 🦊 big boy room probably won't be done, as it will take awhile to do. But in the next breath she said they want to transfer him up there ASAP so he has time to adjust before the new bub. So which is it? Is it going to take ages to do up the room? Or are you settling him up there ASAP??
Of course she seems to be doing up her office room FIRST, because priorities yer??? Not like they don't have a whole office in the old apartment AND an office in the pool room.
Tell me all you care about is yourself without telling me all you care about is yourself 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hey Sarah, hot tip, if your undies “keep doing this” I.e keep falling apart, maybe it’s because you need a bigger size? Oh wait, I forgot, god forbid you don’t have a XS, because apparently any other size is completely forbidden.

I say this having bought these undies from cotton on for years now and never ever had issues with them. I’m also a size 12 (she a bit thicc we got a bit of a booty and big thighs going on) (which we love, no shame here) so if they teared easily, they definitely would of teared on me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 812436View attachment 812437

Wow look at this shocking cold weather! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 When it gets hotter is she going to say its too hot to go out? Not being vaxed is not going to be good for her content. Who cares about your beige boring house and how youre going todecorate it yaaaawnnnn is this the content her followers are going to get until Dec 1st.

Also, its so cringe when she always says "when I'm pregnant" as if she's been pregant that many times she can compare to all the other times. The only people who can say "when I'm pregnant" IMO are women having their 4th 5th or 6th child.
I'm also confused why she is wearing a turtleneck shirt AND a jumper on a 20° day?? I'm sweating just looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
ugh i know this is probs such a small thing to nitpick but come on sarah how about you try to be consistent with adding captions to your stories! they’re so randomly placed and all over the shop. it’s not going to add that much time out of your BuSY bUsY day to put them on every instastory 🙄
No not a small thing or nitpicking at all! It’s so important to make your platform as accessible as possible. She’s even said before she has so many people messaging her asking to have captions so she has no excuse! Abbie Chatfield did a whole podcast on being abelist on social media and the importance of making that effort to not exclude people or be aware of how we can be inclusive!

I'm also confused why she is wearing a turtleneck shirt AND a jumper on a 20° day?? I'm sweating just looking at it
To give the impression that it’s cold today and that’s why she’s inside… not because she’s a selfish prick unvaccinated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure if this conspiracy theory has already occurred but
WHAT IF
Unhealthy baby is a hoax
Baby is actually perfectly healthy
And when she gives birth it will be a Jesus miracle because of her faith and her prays and she healed her baby through god
Like her Cervical dysplasia healing miracle 2.0 🤔🤔🤔
This is what I'm thinking too. When the baby is born fine she has covered her lies because never said what was meant to be wrong with him and she isnt going to let her followers know what is supposedly wrong with him (even though doctors tell her she can be the spokesperson for the disorder LOL what a fkn joke!!) but its supposedly minor so no one will be able to tell....... and the whole thing was just for the views and attention.
I didnt write that well but you get my drift. She's so fkn annoying, she has no idea how easy she has it. Just having a salty moment because
Im having a quiet Saturday on the couch after a long week and I'm wrecked from work whereI do a real actual stressful job 9-5 Monday to Friday!!!! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As an architecture student Sarahs house is firstly so confusing, I have never understood why the bedrooms are separated, the house flow is so uncomfortable and especially with little kids who need their parents close by. Poor fox will be crying all night and feel so isolated from his parents which won't help the change with a newborn. Her narcissism is so obvious through the placement of the rooms, I understand she needs an office and she is a fitness YouTuber but she has a bloody home gym. That pilates room is so pointless and a waste of space. Even if she wants the kids to bond together at least have another option for when they are older.
I completely agree. That pilates room I think is just another bedroom that will be filled when they have another child (there is some wardrobe space and a study nook/desk area).

Although I am slightly confused as I always thought the house was like five bedroom but why do Fox and his little brother have to sleep in the same room when they are older. Aren't there enough rooms for each to have their own (that study, playroom, pilates room, guest bed?)

Reactions: 13
I agree entirely with everyone saying to move that damn pulsing machine (since it clearly isn't used for pilates) in to the outside room.
She has a house full of rooms and no love to put in them. Let the boys have their own space to build and grow their personalities.
If they want to share they will tell you and will ask to move their beds to the same room. But why does she have to keep dictating everything. Just make separate rooms and let people decide how they want to be.
This 🙌🏾
When talking about Fox’s big boy room she kept going on about how much SHE loves the room, it’s got the best lighting, the best view…BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SON???!!! Does HE like it? Ironic how it she is making decisions for him without even getting his input. We have seen how much Fox loves his playroom (lol), the poor kid would rather play with sticks outside.

Also I sat through her stories today, and absolutely lost it when she started rambling on about her undies 😂 Ok, so she can make like five stories about her underwear, openly talk about her period, poops, having sex next to her son to strangers online because she’s just being rEaL and RaW, but when someone asks if she is vaccinated, suddenly it’s a personal matter? Alright, Sez. Echoing off what someone else had already said, some things are better off kept private, like her son’s genetic condition or her undies…she doesn’t need to be so real and raw about them. But vaccines? That is a PUBLIC health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just throwing it out there, in regards to Sarah's story today about 'Fox and my nuuuuuborn son eventually sharing this room' -- I actually interpreted that as assuming she would be using the nursery for the 'next baby' (number 3 whenever that is she is forecasting), so then that would bump up current baby to share with Fox. (Totally agree with y'all saying move the bloody pilates machine that she uses everyday into the pool room?)

Reactions: 14
View attachment 812436View attachment 812437

Sydney’s in for cold, windy weekends until 1 December, it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I have just been watching back her recent story about the clothes and what she can fit into. How many times did she mention that she cannot fit into xs?

"here are all my xs activewear pieces, I am so much bigger now blah blah blah" I know it has been talked about on here but I don't know felt super weird today :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All those manic insta stories could have been a DITL vlog if she wasn't the laziest person in the world!

Had to laugh when she is saying it is cold and windy yet has been walking about half naked constantly for weeks now!

I honestly think Sarah would cope mentally better if there were less reflective surfaces in her house that she can constantly body check. It is not healthy, it is not normal to constantly look and compare your body throughout the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's their first weekend out of lockdown and this is how she's spending it.

Tell me you're not vaxxed without telling me you're not vaxxed.

Your life doesn't need to be this dull, sweetie.
Oh wow if she had only been this compliant with lockdown rules when she was actually supposed to

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely have never seen someone so fixated on their clothing size. I literally don’t even know what size i am since it fluctuates so much between brands and items etc. I can literally be a S in a top in h&m and then a L in jeans from Zara. Like.. who cares? I’m not one size, i’m not any size. I’m not a size!!
There are so many women trying to break the stigma of clothing sizes and promoting that your clothing size does not define you etc and then there is sarah “i’m just cleaning out my EXTRASMALL activewear.. and those EXTRASMALL jeans like they won’t fit me for a year that’s when i’ll be an EXTRASMALL again” smh

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Yes sure some posts are nitpicky. I myself nitpicked on here quite a bit. Yes this is a great place for informed discussions and openly talking about Sarah’s problematic behaviour without getting deleted or blocked or attacked by stans but it’s also a gossip forum where we pick on her a bit like her hand gestures, choice of outfits etc. Fine don’t agree don’t like it - SCROLL ON!

Just my opinion.
The attacked thing is why I'm here. We either support, discuss or ignore. I've just been attacked on Reddit for 'mum shaming Sarah' because I commented saying she might struggle with 2 babies because she struggles already and got attacked for saying she's a bad mum. But like... She isn't the best, you don't need kids to see that.

They also argued that she's a good mum because fox is happy and well-balanced which is a JOKE that poor child never sees gluten or dairy.

Poor little Fox being dumped transitioned upstairs into his new room ASAP. Didn’t she recently say he gets scared when alone in the nursery next to their bedroom?

So many big changes for the little guy all at once.

As so many people have already said, they really should have spent lockdown moving him back into his current room at least. Now they are rushing to get it all done before the new baby arrives.
Another reason I said she wasn't the best parent... I'm surprised she didn't give the new baby Fox's room and out Fox in the unused pool house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice she referred to this baby as "Bear"? Imagine - here are my kids - Fox and Bear!
She actually said “bebe” but the automatic writing/captions took it as “bear” 😂 To be fair, they are not always accurate.

ETA: Skye Wheatley’s children have the worst names I have ever seen. Who the duck would name their sons Forest and Bear?! Including Sarah too. I still can’t believe she named her son Fox and he is 2 years old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.