Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to analyse the doctors words without speculating what disability the baby has. I do think a doctor would recommend termination of the pregnancy if they had reason to believe the babies quality of life would be significantly reduced. However I’d like to think it wasn’t worded as poorly or said as monotonous as Sarah said but tbh I have worked with many doctors that have poor social skills. They are still human at the end of the day and some may be geniuses but struggle with bedside manner and vice versa. The more likely scenario though is that Sarah was highly emotional at the time with no support because of covid and that’s all she heard out of a long discussion with the doctor.

Reactions: 24
I have a feeling she told the doctor she was a YouTuber - still doesn’t mean there’s truth to the fact that he said she should be the spokesperson for the health condition but yeh I’m guessing she told the doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure how relevant this is but at 17 I found out that some kind of congenital development thing caused me to not go through puberty. This gave me so much anxiety during my teenage years about why my body wasn't developing the way it was meant to, why I didn't look like the other girls etc. I had a lot of anxiety and was probably depressed for at least a couple of years. We still don't know what caused it.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to have children; I'll definitely need IVF. But because of not knowing what caused it I'm very hesitant to potentially bring another child into the world that will go through the same mental strife as me, or worse, have it manifest in a way that affects their life physically.

I understand that this is a very abelist point of view but if I ever got pregnant I would definitely be doing testing and thinking very hard about termination if anything came back a bit out of the ordinary.

So where does this leave me with Sarah? She can get fucked about the infertility claims. Try being told at the age of 17 that you're infertile. In terms of keeping the baby, I just really hope she's thought it through and considered not only the effects on her life but also the effects it could have on this child growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She said the Dr recommended to ‘Stop and start again’ 😬
I'm not denying a doctor would outright say this (I imagine many do), but my thoughts are it's more likely the doctor offered it up as a suggestion, especially since Sarah is young and clearly has no fertility issues. The advice could have been along the lines of "or you could stop and start again" by way of letting her know her options. But in the stress of the moment she misheard or misunderstood.

Or she's twisted the doctor's words so she can say "I told you I knew better, the evil doctors told me to abort you" if the baby's condition isn't as bad as was first thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So happy to see that Leah Itsines has just announced her pregnancy. Given we have mentioned comparisons between her and Sezzy in the past on this thread, it will be interesting to see how differently she handles her pregnancy in terms of eating and body image. She is a similar gestation to Scuz too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So happy to see that Leah Itsines has just announced her pregnancy. Given we have mentioned comparisons between her and Sezzy in the past on this thread, it will be interesting to see how differently she handles her pregnancy in terms of eating and body image. She is a similar gestation to Scuz too.
Leah eats food and knows how to cook. Not even a comparison I wouldn’t have thought!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t trust Sarah’s judgment of doctors at all. Sarah needs to grow up and stop expecting people to coddle her all the time. I have rarely come across a doctor who was comforting me. They would break apart if they emphasise with every single patients situation. They are trained to keep an emotional distance.
Therapists are there for your emotional well being.

Also there is a reason these early tests exist so parents can make a choice as early as possible in the pregnancy and statistics actually show many do decide to abort when severe issues occur. The doctor doesn’t know Sarah but he would have cases like this everyday and probably see the majority of parents will decide to terminate. Sarah would have gone into the test already knowing she might want to do that or it will be advised to her. Otherwise she would just trust her cavewoman instincts or god or whatever nonsense she believes in and go with it without any medical intervention.
But no she uses science and medical advances but then bashes the doctors. I’m sorry I just can’t with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been reading a lot of responses and the only thing that truly sticks out to me is the lack of support she is probably feeling from Kurt. I’m sure her family and church are behind her, but truly the #1 person she can relate to in this time is her partner, the father of her child/the other half of their child.

I haven’t seen the video, but the comments about his manner seem so disconnected. I understand he had difficulty bonding with🦊 right away, but it doesn’t mean he cannot be there for his wife and support her.

The social media baiting, the video where it seems like they just released a lot of info about the baby, is because she isn’t getting the 100% support from her partner. You want to talk privacy? She spoke about privacy about🦊 months and months ago when she was discussing fans showing up to her house. She doesn’t want privacy because if she did we wouldn’t be discussing her actions the past few weeks.

She is lost, she is out of her depth, and her partner is unsupportive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen nothing but people being protective of Fox on here and wanting Sezzy and Dirt to do better and raise him better. And Abbey. Now all I see is sympathy for this poor lil Bub and hope that he is well and can live a fulfilling life. The fact that sezzy is a twit doesn’t disappear just cos this poor lil Bub has issues. Sarah is a public figure. Like any they are subject to opinion, and that is discussed here. It’s healthier discussion than a lot of other public figures are subjected to on other social media outlets.
Yes I think Sarah was hoping her Bub having a disability would make everyone forgive and forget. Make people think the baiting is ok because she’s ✨StrUggLinG✨
Some of the stuff Sarah does is never ok under any circumstances. But apparently some people in this thread think otherwise. Can’t imagine why as I agree, people have been incredibly respectful in their opinions.

Reactions: 16
That statement works so well with your profile picture 😂 😂 😂 ❤
Hahaha it is very stinky and I even once took sardines to my workplace when I was a lot younger and a lot sillier. I copped a lot of tit for it which I deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s hard to analyse the doctors words without speculating what disability the baby has. I do think a doctor would recommend termination of the pregnancy if they had reason to believe the babies quality of life would be significantly reduced. However I’d like to think it wasn’t worded as poorly or said as monotonous as Sarah said but tbh I have worked with many doctors that have poor social skills. They are still human at the end of the day and some may be geniuses but struggle with bedside manner and vice versa. The more likely scenario though is that Sarah was highly emotional at the time with no support because of covid and that’s all she heard out of a long discussion with the doctor.
Doctors see people from all walks of life including Karen’s. So are we really surprised that they have such a tough demeanour. They kinda have to have one to deal with all the Karens and people that think they know more than the doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Leah eats food and knows how to cook. Not even a comparison I wouldn’t have thought!! 😂
Yes sorry I probably worded that wrong by saying 'comparison' - I meant that a lot of us have said she's the exact opposite to Scuz!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to play devils advocate here, and I say this with a complete disclaimer that I support abortion and woman's choices.

~ However ~ as a young woman who grew up with a significantly disabled sister (rare genetic disorder) which led to her passing when she was 10, I take issue with how Sarah discussed the situation. My sister needed a lot of medical care, but she genuinely brightened our lives and made each of us more selfless and appreciative of life. I understand that there was a strain, but equally, people with disabilities aren't a burden and with Sarah's money, she can easily afford additional care for this child.

I can't help but think that Sarah was more worried about how this baby's condition would affect her perfect influencer life than the child itself. I know it isn't an easy choice for her on either side, but I got the sense that she was less concerned with the baby, and more concerned with herself and the lack of time she will have in the future to go to the gym for example. Perhaps I'm reading into it, but knowing her full-blown vanity, I struggled with the way that she spoke about it. If anyone is well equipped to take care of this child, its her considering the extensive family support she has including grandparents who are always willing to babysit and her incredible wealth. I would have preferred more discussion about his life quality rather than hers. I worry that she is only concerned about the impact on her 'organic' image. This child will need medical care

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah blaming the weather for not leaving the house 💉 convenient. It’s also not cold 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ah blaming the weather for not leaving the house 💉 convenient. It’s also not cold 🙄
as soon as i read her story that said “cold and windy” i laughed 😂 it’s quite pleasant in sydney today and the wind is warm! she really is using every excuse in the book to avoid saying she’s anti vax 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, they have a 5 bedroom house and they're going to have Fox and the second child eventually share a bedroom?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Poor little Fox being dumped transitioned upstairs into his new room ASAP. Didn’t she recently say he gets scared when alone in the nursery next to their bedroom?

So many big changes for the little guy all at once.

As so many people have already said, they really should have spent lockdown moving him back into his current room at least. Now they are rushing to get it all done before the new baby arrives.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So, they have a 5 bedroom house and they're going to have Fox and the second child eventually share a bedroom?
Didn’t you know boss babe mum ceo needs to have a home office, piLaTes RoOm and unused outdoor office space?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t you know boss babe mum ceo needs to have a home office, piLaTes RoOm and unused outdoor office space?
100%

Her needs are way more important than her children having their own space.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.