Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s obvious she is very insecure about her weight/the pregnancy weight she has gained as she won’t shut up about it.
It’s really sad to see, especially because she’s convincing herself that she didn’t care about gaining weight with Fox - which is clearly a blatant lie because PROJECT COMEBACK.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She just said she's praying and hoping when he is born all these pre diagnosis is wrong and gods intervened and wiped it all. I'm calling it now there's nothing wrong with this baby, he's perfectly healthy. This is all for engagement and views which equals money money money. I could be wrong but with her track record anything is possible.
I hope I'm wrong and this isn't just for money and views.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I am disturbed by her stories. Why is she sharing all this, it is all SO private. Call your Mum. Your sister or best friend. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It irks me when the term ‘normal baby’ is thrown around, health conditions or not… it’s not like you’re giving birth to an alien. After Sarah mentioned the word ‘normal’ so many times in her stories, imagine this kid growing up and not fitting the norm, how horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
It’s really sad to see, especially because she’s convincing herself that she didn’t care about gaining weight with Fox - which is clearly a blatant lie because PROJECT COMEBACK.
She also said she didn't care about losing weight for her wedding, she was happy with her body.
Post wedding, she said she wanted to lose weight and get really shredded for it (she called it wed shred *vommit*) cause that's what she wanted personally.
She's just such a liar. Pick a story and stick with it, it's not THAT hard.
I hate that she's trying to hijack the body acceptance movement with those statements and then contradicts herself a couple days later, constantly. No wonder she tricks people so easily, it's so confusing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She also said she didn't care about losing weight for her wedding, she was happy with her body.
Post wedding, she said she wanted to lose weight and get really shredded for it (she called it wed shred *vommit*) cause that's what she wanted personally.
She's just such a liar. Pick a story and stick with it, it's not THAT hard.
I hate that she's trying to hijack the body acceptance movement with those statements and then contradicts herself a couple days later, constantly. No wonder she tricks people so easily, it's so confusing.
And now she’s using the concept of how she “lost weight for her wedding/ looked a certain way” to promote her ebook. She’s always so contradicting, she’s either body shaming or she’s bull shitting and saying “I workout to feel good, I don’t care about my weight”. And it’s so dangerous because people watch her thinking she is promoting body positivity and then when she starts being toxic, they think it’s normal and this is how stuff like body dysmorphia and toxic thinking can start.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she for real? She hopes god comes and ‘wipes it all’. She is seriously delusional. I truely do hope that the baby is okay but I don’t think God will be the one to determine that.
If there is a god I really hope he wipes all your followers scuzzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yes that was me! I need to find a way to tell the story without exposing who I am / getting staunched by Sarah! I worked at a cafe (I’m sure you can guess which one). But I don’t know how to tell it vaguely without missing the key points! I’ll think of something!
Could you message someone the story and they post it? Would that work? Especially if the story is a few threads after I can't see Sarah spending time scrolling back trying to figure out who the OG person was? I need the tea 😂 ☕☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she's just in a manic mood and in denial after having a good scan today. I had someone I know go through a similar situation with a chromosomal abnormality, and after the initial diagnosis all the scans were reasonably ok, so she went into full denial that there was anything wrong and said the baby might turn out 'normal' (note I don't like that word in this context but this person I know and Scuz both used that word)

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It irks me when the term ‘normal baby’ is thrown around, health conditions or not… it’s not like you’re giving birth to an alien. After Sarah mentioned the word ‘normal’ so many times in her stories, imagine this kid growing up and not fitting the norm, how horrible.
This is SO messed up - so basically she is saying that people who live with disabilities are... abnormal??? Seriously, what even is a NORMAL child? Such messed up terminology. Honestly, no matter the outcome this whole thing is messed up. There is no way these two can handle a child who has more complex needs due to a disability.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
The words PRE-DIAGNOSTIC literally came out of her mouth. That being, tests before an actual diagnosis, as in, markers. She is full of shot and I’m willing to bet there is nothing wrong with this baby other than the damage it’s probably taking being starved by it’s hollow, dry shell of an incubator. Saying she hopes god will just wipe it all away. She knows she’s not going to have a disabled child, yet she’s made out like she will. I certainly believe she would sink that low. I bet she hyped it up that much to Kurt that he genuinely believed it too. Wonder if he’s been reading here and putting two and two together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
The words PRE-DIAGNOSTIC literally came out of her mouth. That being, tests before an actual diagnosis, as in, markers. She is full of shot and I’m willing to bet there is nothing wrong with this baby other than the damage it’s probably taking being starved by it’s hollow, dry shell of an incubator. Saying she hopes god will just wipe it all away. She knows she’s not going to have a disabled child, yet she’s made out like she will. I certainly believe she would sink that low. I bet she hyped it up that much to Kurt that he genuinely believed it too. Wonder if he’s been reading here and putting two and two together.
Exactly!!! When an amnio/cvs are truly diagnostic. It makes me feel sick because I truly believe this is how she is playing it. She is manipulating everyone including apparently Kurt and her family.

We will see in 4/5 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes, the amnio test is the diagnostic tool, which we know she had. The NIPT test is just an indicator. Surely, no one would could possibly stoop so low as to make this up for attention and content?

Reactions: 29
I just had to go and look to believe it. I am speechless. Either she is in massive denial and needs therapy/support ASAP OR is gearing up for a “miracle” baby. I’m just, wow. Pray away the bad stuff is so concerning. With no gender reveal and a parent praying for “normalcy” I hope baby boy doesn’t find out and feel inadequate as he grows 😩😭

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Yes, the amnio test is the diagnostic tool, which we know she had. The NIPT test is just an indicator. Surely, no one would could possibly stoop so low as to make this up for attention and content?
She got manically happy when she got the CVS/amino test results back though, remember? That 2.5 week wait she spoke about was "The Crisis" we saw on instagram and that was the period between the 2 tests.
Idk why you'd be so upset at an NIPT test and crying on camera saying you'd never talk about it and then get a CVS test results CONFIRMING those exact NIPT results that were so upsetting initially and suddenly flick a switch and be so happy and manic? It seems like she got good results.
Who knows though, she obviously doesn't deal with stuff in the way you'd expect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I had to go look at her stories to believe it too. She is a nut job. For someone who is going to be a “Spokesperson” for this genetic disorder maybe don’t start with god intervened and wiped it away. She is certainly in denial and it’s painful to watch honestly.

This is toxic, cruel and disgusting for other mums in same situation and also to anyone with a genetic disorder. She should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sarah is a psycho. Who doesn’t believe in mental health? Honestly her husband is suffering and she is like “meh’ or I bet she says to him “you ok Kurt? People on tattle are saying your health is down” and instead of him saying “yes something wrong” I think he is scared to say it to her so he shrugs it off and says “haha they are clueless! I’m fine.” Be a man Kurt & say you aren’t well. Get real medicine you twit. Honestly. duck your wife, she’s fkd anyway. You’re patient 0 dude. Help yourself; she has tropeka to help her. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone please take one for the team and watch her latest vlog. Why is ‘Kurt and I had a fight’ even in the title. Girl what the hell??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can someone please take one for the team and watch her latest vlog. Why is ‘Kurt and I had a fight’ even in the title. Girl what the hell??
I'm bored shitless at work so I will but mind you, this is a great sacrifice because my account will get Sarahs Day suggestions for 2 weeks from here on and I'm too lazy to watch incognito and deal with the ads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.