Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA she's also said it was easier to exercise in her first pregancy because she didn't have another child to deal with so she was a 'single Pringle". That is not what that means 😂
hahahah yes when sarah said “single pringle” i was like uhhh do u know that means 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive had them too. Going to the ED post panic attack after already having had a few already is def over the top because you're not acutely unwell, they're likely not going to admit you unless you're actually suicidal so you should be going to a community healthcare provider to treat it instead. Its not like its his first rodeo
The thing is, he probably doesn't realise what they are - even if it has been suggested to him that it may be the cause - it took me multiple severe panic attacks resulting in trips to the ED to finally recognise and understand what the symptoms were. I find it more concerning that it seems he took himself to the ED, while Scuz complained about not being able to fit her workout in because Kurt was 'out'. I acknowledge that he seems to be a bit of a d*ck himself, but as other have said in the past, I do feel quite sorry for him. He is very clearly unwell, whether or not that is physically or mentally, we can only speculate. Whilst I don't agree with overwhelming an ED with petty issues, we can only speculate what was going on with him. I honestly hope he truely gets some proper help from someone, because he sure as hell isn't going to get it from his wife

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing is, he probably doesn't realise what they are - even if it has been suggested to him that it may be the cause - it took me multiple severe panic attacks resulting in trips to the ED to finally recognise and understand what the symptoms were. I find it more concerning that it seems he took himself to the ED, while Scuz complained about not being able to fit her workout in because Kurt was 'out'. I acknowledge that he seems to be a bit of a d*ck himself, but as other have said in the past, I do feel quite sorry for him. He is very clearly unwell, whether or not that is physically or mentally, we can only speculate. Whilst I don't agree with overwhelming an ED with petty issues, we can only speculate what was going on with him. I honestly hope he truely gets some proper help from someone, because he sure as hell isn't going to get it from his wife
You’re so right! I think they both just enable each other, and despite what they think, are horrible influences on each other (Sarah’s clear restrictive eating which she now deflects on to Fox and Kurt, and similarly Kurt’s ideas of women such as his “skinny wife”). Sarah has also proudly boasted multiple times about how Kurt is so not politically correct, and how whenever he talks in the vlog or podcast she has to edit out what he says (if they had no shame posting the f*ggot scrable incident, would love to know what they do consider too shameful to post…)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So in her stories she said she is at the higher end of what she NEEDED to gain. I don’t know does that mean she gained more than she needed to? I think that’s good.
I assume they monitor her weight closely because of her history with Fox who stopped gaining at the end of her pregnancy. They wanna make sure this baby with “health problems” would thrive in the womb as much as possible. She would also be categorised as high risk pregnancy therefor more monitoring.

She is already preparing her audience watch out I am not gonna be a tiny fit pregnant woman because she has to eat more, more carbs for the best outcome of her bub. Hopefully she is following the health advice.

She was the same with her first pregnancy always concerned how “huge” she is getting hence the intense workouts and restriction. She said it was confronting how her body changes (aka getting bigger).

Babe, you were *literally* wearing shorts yesterday
This had me giggle too. I thought her gear is soo stretchy and she said “so if you’re pregnant you can definitely wear these…”

What a flog

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am glad bub is tracking well and they had a positive scan.

But 'praying these pre-diagnosis are wrong and God's intervened and wiped it all'

Sorry to be pessimistic but I anticipate that's exactly what she say will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So in her stories she said she is at the higher end of what she NEEDED to gain. I don’t know does that mean she gained more than she needed to? I think that’s good.
I assume they monitor her weight closely because of her history with Fox who stopped gaining at the end of her pregnancy. They wanna make sure this baby with “health problems” would thrive in the womb as much as possible. She would also be categorised as high risk pregnancy therefor more monitoring.
She's probably just made that up cause she's read on reddit and here that people are concerned about her obession with her weight and restricting/demonizing food even in pregnancy. And how people highlighted how Fox was a small baby maybe because of diet related stuff also.
She'll probably say next week that she's on the very low end of the weight she needs to gain but her Dr isn't concerned cause she's just SO HEALTHY but still SO SKINNY.
It means nothing with her lol.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 815176
View attachment 815177

Someone asked about this the other day. Sarah's activewear was on this Chinese factory Instagram before she released the collection. A Gossip Guru member messaged the page to ask a price and it was $17 for the set if purchasing 1. Less if bulk buying.

The post quickly got removed from the Instagram page. At the time it was assumed WhiteFox asked them to remove the post as it was the only post removed.
Thank you!!! Was looking for that photo for ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
96BD6024-B2A1-41DE-88B7-5D0DC55DFF41.png

I wonder why Sarah still hasn’t changed her name? She was literally begging to get married

I found myself smiling/was actually happy for her listening to her stories this morning about the positive pregnancy scan….. until she said she is praying for healing and hopes baby is born “normal” and that “God intervened and wiped everything” 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴.

Edit: Soz just saw someone else wrote the same thing.

Reactions: 43
She’s apparently minimalistic in her life when it comes to buying her children things.. but has a million activewear sets for herself. 🤔 shows where her priorities are I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I hate to say this… but do we think that her amnio came back clear? I’m pretty sure she didn’t disclose that information in the YouTube video, I’m just thinking with the way she spoke today it’s like she knows the baby is going to be born with no issues and then she’s going to praise God/Jesus for intervening and giving her a healthy baby boy #godisgood

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
So yesterday she was fishing for people to send her free baby stuff and now today she’s saying she wants to film a YouTube video on baby products. Make it more obvious you’re fishing for a sponsor Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I'm a minimalist nUbOrN mOtHeR, I'm not a minimalist in life but people who know me personally in real life know I don't have an excess in like one thing especially in terms of nuborn and toddlah things, I only have one onsie, one bottle, one chair (even though he hated it)"

Yeah that's cause you're too self absorbed to buy tit for your kids but you're happy to overspend and splurge when it comes to yourself.
One bottle for your newborn but 20 packages of random crap for a YT video or 30 packages of whitefox clothing that you haven't opened yet cause you just have so much clothing. She has like 3 pairs of the same leggings but she can't buy more than 1 onsie for her infant?
IDK why she thought that was a flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hate to say this… but do we think that her amnio came back clear? I’m pretty sure she didn’t disclose that information in the YouTube video, I’m just thinking with the way she spoke today it’s like she knows the baby is going to be born with no issues and then she’s going to praise God/Jesus for intervening and giving her a healthy baby boy #godisgood
A few people have suggested this and it crossed my mind too. Surely even Sarah wouldn’t stoop that low and Kurt and the rest of her family would have to go along with it. Or does she think it’ll be the Christian miracle she needs to save her increasingly irrelevant channel?

Yes that was me! I need to find a way to tell the story without exposing who I am / getting staunched by Sarah! I worked at a cafe (I’m sure you can guess which one). But I don’t know how to tell it vaguely without missing the key points! I’ll think of something!
If you worked at a certain cafe that is super popular then you being here is so scandalous hahaha I LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes that was me! I need to find a way to tell the story without exposing who I am / getting staunched by Sarah! I worked at a cafe (I’m sure you can guess which one). But I don’t know how to tell it vaguely without missing the key points! I’ll think of something!
Just shows how unobservant I was, I have no idea about which cafes she frequents.

Although I also live in Tas. So that’s also a big part of why I don’t know much about these things.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.