Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fight is over her seeing Kurt betrayal her and turn to western medicine when she was reading tattle OR from her reading here that he had an affair with her mum. Got to be one of the two.
Nothing this juicy. She was upset because he didn’t ask her to workout with him and instead spent 3 hours setting up the new tv which she didn’t know they were being gifted getting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The only way you could get me to click on her vlog is if you told me that clicking off after just 30 seconds would be bad for her channel. Like, it would send a message to YouTube that her video is tit, so they would be less likely to recommend it. Alas, I'm just one person and I can't have much of an influence myself,but hey - imagine if lots and lots of people did the same thing... 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i swear if she names this next boy after a body of water as well 🙄

edit: whoops the first letter of the name is covered, the suggested name in this comment is “Reef”
Maybe she’ll call him River. 🙄

Other options; Bay, Puddle, Delta (lol), Spring 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone add “nuuborn minimalist” to the list of her personality traits.

Also, guess she’s done doing her ebook 2. Poor stans who purchased & thought they could rely on her for accountability.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
since her demographic is all over the shop i’m fighting the urge to comment this HAHA
View attachment 815456
Sorry to go OT, but this reminds me of the Facebook page “a group where we pretend to be Aussie Boomers” 😂 you should join if you haven’t, it’s to funny!

Someone add “nuuborn minimalist” to the list of her personality traits.

Also, guess she’s done doing her ebook 2. Poor stans who purchased & thought they could rely on her for accountability.
The only thing “minimalist” about her is her efforts in parenting and excitement in her personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to mention that pregnancy can actually have an effect of food intolerances or sensitivities both making them more severe or less so.

That being said, my opinion is that Sarah's "intolerances" are mostly mental, meaning when she's not pReGgy her brain tell her she's intolerant (aka good excuse to restrict) and when she's pregnant she tells herself it's okay to eat whatever which conveniently can be spun into a pregnancy symptom.

Also my theory is, she DID probably gain more weight than "normal" for her gestational week but only because she had been so restricted in her diet that the minute she found out she was pregnant, she pigged out on ALL the food so there ya go, instant weight gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She never has captions on her Youtube videos,
Never captions her instagram stories, reels, IGTV or Tiktoks,
This has been an automatically-available integrated service on Tiktok & Instagram for months, and long before it was, you could download apps to do captions for you,
And she has her minion staff like (RIP to working for Sezzy) Taneka and (RIP working for Kurt) Tahlia to do captions if she couldn’t be bothered (of course not)…
And we are meant to believe that these selfish assholes will do well raising a semi-disabled/non-nuerotypical child?
Yeah right
Yeaaaaah… Right.
I think adding captions would make it too easy to screenshot the bullshit and contradictions that come out of her mouth, and she knows it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Super bleeping dangerous and triggering to see her throw fits and obviously have panic attacks about not working out or Kurt working out without her….

She harps on so much about how she ISNT bothered about “missing” a workout or how she just wants to “move” , honestly like watching myself when I was at my worst with my eating disorder/exercise addiction. Also I’m sorry but you cannot claim you got an Apple Watch so you could keep an eye on your heart rate….. I think we all know you need to keep an eye on your calories too otherwise you’ll panic. It’s honestly very sad abs incredible worrying to see a “health” influencer who is so deep into disordered eating (whether she has a full on diagnosable ED is not up for me to decide obviously).
She needs to get some serious help and take a good think about the message she is sending out and the damage she is doing. It’s even worse now she is pregnant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I thought after the announcement of the poor bubba maybe having issues she’d calm down and we’d calm down. But nah sis is back on her tit and this thread is as alive as ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Petition to get Fox to start his own Vlogging channel so we get all the cuteness and none of us have to watch Spoiled Sezzy and Kunt Kardashian ever again - sign here

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Super bleeping dangerous and triggering to see her throw fits and obviously have panic attacks about not working out or Kurt working out without her….

She harps on so much about how she ISNT bothered about “missing” a workout or how she just wants to “move” , honestly like watching myself when I was at my worst with my eating disorder/exercise addiction. Also I’m sorry but you cannot claim you got an Apple Watch so you could keep an eye on your heart rate….. I think we all know you need to keep an eye on your calories too otherwise you’ll panic. It’s honestly very sad abs incredible worrying to see a “health” influencer who is so deep into disordered eating (whether she has a full on diagnosable ED is not up for me to decide obviously).
She needs to get some serious help and take a good think about the message she is sending out and the damage she is doing. It’s even worse now she is pregnant.
I haven’t watched the vlog so this is purely based on hearing about it here.

But, her having a “fight” with Kurt about not working out is already fucked, but it’s extra fucked considering he has been feeling so sick lately. In her vlogs she’s also shamed him so many times for having a “dad bod” (which there’s nothing wrong with). So I can only imagine how toxic she is to him offline if this is what she isn’t too ashamed to share publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hellooo lips 💋 Her forehead isn't moving, either. She's either secretly vaxxed or the place she gets her work done doesn't check/care. Guess this was why she's been quiet this week.
Surely no injector would touch her while she is pregnant… surely?!

i noticed in her latest vlog why she looks so aged and weird - it’s something about her eyes. They look hollow, like her under eye filler has dissolved, her botox has worn off and now they look different/strange.
And she sounded so manic/crazy relaying the story about Durt to 1 million internet followers instead of her non existent friends, that I swear her eye was twitching.

Reactions: 37
It irks me when the term ‘normal baby’ is thrown around, health conditions or not… it’s not like you’re giving birth to an alien. After Sarah mentioned the word ‘normal’ so many times in her stories, imagine this kid growing up and not fitting the norm, how horrible.
I know. I felt a bit sick reading that part. The word normal is so problematic. People with disabilities or additional needs are not abnormal. Use the word typical and atypical if you need to say anything.

They both have a huge amount to learn. If this baby is born with additional needs (and I agree the idea he won’t and she’ll claim it’s God’s work doesn’t seem that unlikely) her and Kurt will need to grow up pretty f-ing fast.

Also how awful for the baby to grow up and read in a few years that his mum was praying he’d be “normal” and any additional needs would be “wiped away”. What a horrific thing to say and how would he feel reading that if he is growing up with a disability? It’s disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I hope Sarah and Kurt make the time to talk with parents of other similar children to gain some perspective on what's to come and learn from them.

Maybe then they will stop using words like "normal" and "dumb" which are very ableist.

Wishful thinking hey...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good to see the gifted redbull we spotted in her pantry months ago survived the fridge deep clean yesterday View attachment 815444
Queue some manic insta story about how durts unhealthy friend or the tradiezzz left the red bulls at her house once (ew dumb yuck) but they just kept it incase another unhealthy paid employee friend comes over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.