Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the amnio test is the diagnostic tool, which we know she had. The NIPT test is just an indicator. Surely, no one would could possibly stoop so low as to make this up for attention and content?
I think she is performative and trying to dig herself out of a hole and needing to post about why she was asking for prayers and feeling down, so has communicated what got her feeling down initially (NIPT results) but hasn't closed it off with a confirmed diagnosis/the amnio results and how she is now. Not that she needs to, I would rather she didn't. But just the fact she knew she had brought this to the internet originally with her vague-booking, most were calling her out for baiting and her preGGy announcement didn't get the best response with a lot of people confused saying they thought she had unfortunately miscarried - so she knew she had to put out something. Especially if it means positive attention again.

I actually do think she is this low to manipulate those around her or at least her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
10 seconds in and she's rubbing shea butter or some other thick cream over her belly.
Help me.

Edit: I don't think I can do this, she already dropped all of our trigger words within the first 2 minutes
- people have been asking me how i hid my pregnancy so well
- as a mother
- once i had a toddlah
- when im pregnant i eat so much junk food
- *questions to prompt engagement in the comments*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
WOT is that title?! 'Am I Crazy... let's be honest... my house is a mess & Kurt and I had a fight VLOG'. Girl, huh? I know she had weird (non-existent) personality traits but is this the content we are at now?

1min 30 in and another personality trait revealed... Sarah ate 2 Minute Noodles once!!! I think she's mentioned this five separate times now. Add it to the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope this vlog with the clickbait “Kurt and I had a fight” has actually got them legit fighting about something stupid with the camera in the corner accidently recording it and manic Sarah includes it to make Kurt feel bad 😂😂😂😂😂😂
EDIT: vlog contains no actual footage :( in my imagination it’s Sarah screeching like a control freak bitchy banshee while Kurt cowers in the corner like the poor whipped wimp he is 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hey does anyone know why her YT videos don’t have the option to turn on captions? Is it a choice the uploader makes or something?
I’m hearing impaired and if I can avoid hearing her voice when watching her cringe tummy rubs, I will hahaha

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
1. House is a pigsty, cleaner must not have been in that week. Sarah later proclaims she loves cleaning... even though she has also let it get to that state? Bruh how hard is it to wash dishes as you go?! OR USE THE SECRET DISHWASHER YOU DON'T HAVE
2. Sarah having a passive aggressive internal meltdown at Kurt and Fox because Fox eats a coated almond from a PR package
3. 'Oat milk is my NUUUUU thing. When I am not pregnant I am gluten intolerant (really sis?) When I get pregnant fun fact I can eat a little bit of gluten and full on dairy. It's litchurally my tummy isn't sensitive my digestion isn't sensitive. Since becoming pregnant I can drink a litre of oatmilk'
4. Performative awkward filming of interaction with Fox about his NUUUUU room
5. They then eat brunch at god knows what time but it seems late as for a toddlAHHH's first meal?

I don't know if I go on because I cannot handle her pronunciation of new. 'Pregnant' count is also already in the double digits.

But in all seriousness, this was filmed when she was 17 weeks. So she would of recently had her amnio/CVS results and her manic mood (in my opinion) does not translate to receiving bad news and a confirmed diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Guys she can drink oatmilk now cause she’s not gluten or lactose intolerant cause she’s pregnant. She’s obsessed 🤩

Hey does anyone know why her YT videos don’t have the option to turn on captions? Is it a choice the uploader makes or something?
I’m hearing impaired and if I can avoid hearing her voice when watching her cringe tummy rubs, I will hahaha
It’s a choice. You can just turn them on; if you don’t review them then they’re sometimes gibberish if it’s not clear what you’re saying but that’s no different to her Insta stories…

1. Sarah having a passive aggressive internal meltdown at Kurt and Fox because Fox eats a coated almond from a PR package
2. 'Oat milk is my NUUUUU thing. When I am not pregnant I am gluten intolerant (really sis?) When I get pregnant fun fact I can eat a little bit of gluten and full on dairy. It's litchurally my tummy isn't sensitive my digestion isn't sensitive. Since becoming pregnant I can drink a litre of oatmilk'
3. Performative awkward filming of interaction with Fox about his NUUUUU room

I don't know if I go on because I cannot handle her pronunciation of new. 'Pregnant' count is also already in the double digits.

But in all seriousness, this was filmed when she was 17 weeks. So she would of recently had her amnio/CVS results and her manic mood (in my opinion) does not translate to receiving bad news and a confirmed diagnosis.
She said 17/18 weeks which was exactly when she received the results from my memory but happy to be corrected if I’m wrong cause time warps in lockdown 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope this vlog with the clickbait “Kurt and I had a fight” has actually got them legit fighting about something stupid with the camera in the corner accidently recording it and manic Sarah includes it to make Kurt feel bad 😂😂😂😂😂😂
EDIT: vlog contains no actual footage :( in my imagination it’s Sarah screeching like a control freak bitchy banshee while Kurt cowers in the corner like the poor whipped wimp he is 😂😂😂
The fight is over her seeing Kurt betrayal her and turn to western medicine when she was reading tattle OR from her reading here that he had an affair with her mum. Got to be one of the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She got manically happy when she got the CVS/amino test results back though, remember? That 2.5 week wait she spoke about was "The Crisis" we saw on instagram and that was the period between the 2 tests.
Idk why you'd be so upset at an NIPT test and crying on camera saying you'd never talk about it and then get a CVS test results CONFIRMING those exact NIPT results that were so upsetting initially and suddenly flick a switch and be so happy and manic? It seems like she got good results.
Who knows though, she obviously doesn't deal with stuff in the way you'd expect.
nah I agree. She’s been manic happy, I think she shot herself in the foot being so vague but melodramatic at the same time when she got a marker on the nipt, but it all turned out fine, and she hasn’t been able to be as hyper excited as she’s wanted to be (see: constant body checks with delusional commentary about her size) so she’s gearing up for a baby healed by god and restrictive eating. Zzzz

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Of course I’m not here when this all goes down! Trying to catch up but so far my takeaway from all of this:

She said in the video that the baby could be “asymptomatic”- so maybe the baby will look physically “normal” (and this adds to my suspicion that the baby is fine and she is making this up)

She didn’t actually say that the amnio/cvs confirmed a diagnosis- so it probably didn’t

the NIPT test is an indicator but not definitive- she thought for 2 weeks the baby had a genetic condition, but then the results gave the all clear
In her stories she mentions “pre-diagnoses” not diagnosis so again I doubt she has been given a diagnosis.

she has said in her stories that the dr told her the baby would look “normal” in scans- another thing added to the list of things indicating she might be lying/will pull the “Jesus healed my baby” card

she seems VERY concerned with the baby’s appearance which makes me feel super uncomfortable (but to be expected because she’s shallow af)

In my opinion this isn’t an “incompatible with life” situation which is what I think a lot of those comment screenshots at the start of the thread have been assuming.

This is not the same as having a baby with Down syndrome or something that can be managed with medication/therapies, it means the baby won’t survive.
There are some conditions that are able to be tested for in the NIPT that don’t have huge negative impacts on the child’s quality of life, don’t physically make them very “different” in appearance, or mean the baby has a very low chance of survival.

So I don’t believe that a doctor would advise termination if it wasn’t a serious condition that would greatly impact the baby/put Sarah’s life at risk.

I’m disgusted at her saying that she hopes and prays that god intervenes and “wipes it all”

I truly don’t believe she is the kind of person who would be a good mother of a child with disabilities or additional needs. I’m also concerned about her ridiculous approach to health and her views on doctors and vaccines etc and am not at all confident that she would get this baby the care he may need. She is giving me strong “mother who believes autism can be cured” vibes. Aka Jenny McCarthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her insta and YT posts in the past 24 hours makes me want to vommit. I can't imagine being in such an unequal relationship.

Reactions: 19
Good to see the gifted redbull we spotted in her pantry months ago survived the fridge deep clean yesterday
F2AD52E7-43B0-416E-BBB6-DC6AA3BD8D08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
RE: new vlog

I swear to Sarah’s all mighty God…if I have to see this woman sucking in her bump one more time.

• Haha
Ugh that vlog…SNORE
Next vlog prediction: “I tOoK a MaSsiVe DuMp, plus, StILl UNvaCcInAtEd”

She’s also really showing ultimate disrespect to Durt in airing their pissy fight over the fact he didn’t ask her to workout (I think? It’s hard to interpret crazy). It’s abundantly clear she’s reached the bottom of the barrel content wise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What kind of clickbaity attention-seeking bullshit is she pulling by putting “Kurt and I had a fight” in her vlog title? bleeping get it together, woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When do you guys think kurt will leave her? I'm guessing about a year after her new healthy baby is born and he realises how evil it is to claim a chromosome abnormality (not confirmed by an amnio) and say her prayers healed it. From what I understand, he wasn't even at the appointment, so he only knows what she told him. Do you think he is in on this con? And that's why he looks so apathic in the video, because he knows it's all a huge lie and he realises how deep in the rabbit hole he is? Or does he also truly believe the baby is sick?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Soooo she said couldn’t conceive naturally.. a big song and dance about that.. has conceived naturally and quickly twice.
Then made a big song and dance about her new son having serious health issues (god bless him I’m truely glad he’s ok) and yet miraculously he’s ok.

When are people going to learn SARAH is an expert attention seeker and it actually angers me that this is all an outright lie when people struggle to conceive and do have babies with health complications.
She needs boycotted ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What kind of clickbaity attention-seeking bullshit is she pulling by putting “Kurt and I had a fight” in her vlog title? bleeping get it together, woman.
Haven’t watched the vlog but “Kurt and I had a fight” is giving me Nikocado Avocado vibes for him “breaking up” with his boyfriend 24 times a day then getting back together, then using it as click bait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She never has captions on her Youtube videos,
Never captions her instagram stories, reels, IGTV or Tiktoks,
This has been an automatically-available integrated service on Tiktok & Instagram for months, and long before it was, you could download apps to do captions for you,
And she has her minion staff like (RIP to working for Sezzy) Taneka and (RIP working for Kurt) Tahlia to do captions if she couldn’t be bothered (of course not)…
And we are meant to believe that these selfish assholes will do well raising a semi-disabled/non-nuerotypical child?
Yeah right
Yeaaaaah… Right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Haven’t watched the vlog but “Kurt and I had a fight” is giving me Nikocado Avocado vibes for him “breaking up” with his boyfriend 24 times a day then getting back together, then using it as click bait 😂
Never did I ever suspect a day where Nikocado Avocado would be mentioned on the Sarah’s Day tattle forum, but it has kicked me right in the giggle bone. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.