Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt a doctor would have recommended she has a termination, I’m sure they just discussed options with her and Kurt.

Reactions: 23
You guyssss, hot from the press, a Sarah & Fox sighting!
I created a profile just to let you in on my lunchtime sighting haha. I'm working from home today and it takes me two minutes to go down to the water so I did just that during my lunch break.
A minute after settling on my bench, a little boy toddles by saying something to me I didn't quite get so I just looked at him and thought he MUST be 🦊. He kept walking but also kept looking at me and came back, pointed at the park and said "park" (in Aus you say park to playground). So I asked him "Are you going to the park?" To which he squeaked "Yees".
He was all alone though so I was keeping an eye on him.
Sure enough a couple minutes later a Sezzl comes power walking (not running) towards him shouting FOX, FOX STOP, STOP FOX. I didn't stare at her so then just saw her from the back and when she reached him he got quite the verbal warning. To be fair, he's a toddler and needed to be told what's up and she kept saying how he can't run away from mummy and it made mummy sad and scared but then she went on saying something along the lines of "someone could take you and then you will never see me again" and repeated that a couple times...like huh? Why would you say something like that to your toddler??
They then left.
May I say that
1) He's VERY cute! In his nappy and bucket hat and with inquisitive eyes!
2) I would've loved to take him for a 15 minute play on the playground.
3) Fox wasn't running away from her, he was walking a toddler walk and she wasn't running after him so what's the big deal? She could've easily gotten to him super quickly by doing a short sprint.

Anyway hope you enjoyed my report lol
My mum would always say things like someone might kidnap you blah blah blah. And now my parents are frustrated that as a 23-year-old I’m scared to walk down the street in broad daylight🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So I watched the video. First feeling is I do feel for them. Going through that would be extremely difficult.
For someone as a casual follower, they would no doubt watch that and feel for her, even if they had disliked her in the past. But watching the whole thing unfold from the social media 'break' (the whole what, 6hrs?), the miscarriage baiting, the infertility lies, dragging putting this video out, clearly still having disordered eating and body image issues. This just makes me feel so much for the unborn baby, and for 🦊. They struggle to parent one child, how on earth will they parent 2, one of which is disabled??
Even if they never disclose the condition, we all know the poor kid is going to be used for sympathy views everytime she does something wrong
I feel so bad for them in the sense that there's a health issue with their son, but all of that gets clouded with the narcissistic bullshit she keeps pulling. She's just a horrible person who baits god-awful issues for views and clout.

Reactions: 26
it really bothered me how much she was saying she wants to protect her son, but happily posts photos / videos of fox naked

Reactions: 47
I’m not attempting to moderate here, but perhaps we should try refrain from “guessing” the abnormality. This baby may be subject to a lifetime of discrimination from ableists. A condition doesn’t define you, and things such as guessing games feed into that rhetoric. Sure, they disclosed their baby will be born with some abnormalities, but personally I think it is respectful to leave it at that as per their wishes.

This doesn’t for a second mean that I think the Tilses are good people; but I do think their unborn child deserves the right to privacy. (Yes ironic with his over sharing parents.)

Again, not trying to moderate so apologies if this goes against guidelines.

Edit to add: We have already seen this baby receive lesser treatment, i.e changing the name (to save the “good” name for an able bodied baby?), no gender reveal, etc. which unfortunately may only be the beginning of a lifetime of receiving different treatment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 171
I will say it’s interesting to hear her speak about how much they want to “protect” their child/children and that it’s their number one priority….. did she forget that she has exposed fox to millions of people and took him to a retreat and let him Rome around with hundreds of strangers/STANS?!?!

ETA: i am now remembering so many fucked up things she’s done that have put fox at risk even before he was born so maybe that’s why I have issue with how she’s worded a lot of this video 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I doubt a doctor would have recommended she has a termination, I’m sure they just discussed options with her and Kurt.
Not necessarily, a medical professional would recommend termination especially if the life of the mother is at risk or the child is likely to be born with birth defects as this can result in life long health complications and suffering

Reactions: 29
Also can I just highlight that they’re still saying “this wasn’t something they were sure that we would ever share”
Unless they planned on quitting the internet, this kids health issue will be “shared” via them. Unless it’s something minor enough that you wouldn’t notice in a vlog? Or is it an invisible health condition?

Reactions: 21
Okay, so in the video she said they were filming at almost 10pm.
on her stories last night she said she had spent her ‘entire night’ editing and lost it. She said this around 11.30pm.
she is wearing the same exact thing in the video as her stories, making it seem like they were both shot on the same night.
🤔
AF6762AC-E10A-4CD1-8F8A-559D9338CA4B.png
1B9397CD-E340-49F2-A480-62457A3EB51C.jpeg
5CBEE788-DAAF-408D-9F18-EC2B97DE45BD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will say it’s interesting to hear her speak about how much they want to “protect” their child/children and that it’s their number one priority….. did she forget that she has exposed fox to millions of people and took him to a retreat and let him Rome around with hundreds of strangers/STANS?!?!
I hate to double post so soon, but I think that possibly this pregnancy might change her behaviour, posting and way she parents? No doubt its been a stressful time, but based on how she said she wants to raise her second child, you can only think that it may change the way she overshares with Fox too. It sounds like from the person who saw him today IRL that maybe Sarah and Kurt become more protective as parents? Compared to when they would let Fox run around with the strangers at the retreat for example. I think the news with the unborn child would surely make them think about how they're parenting generally, to this point. Just my opinion.

"I’m guessing the potential name could have been George/Turner/Edward/Jacob? I can’t think of any other reason that the ‘situation’ would affect the name". @h17th3r3 <----- omg why did I think of Twilight haha imagine she had chosen Edward or Jacob because of Twilight PMSL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for that baby, I hope he gets the help to be able to live his life to the fullest. Unfortunately with durt & scummy as his parents, between yeah the boys & shoving a camera in his face, poor thing… I remember Durt saying when she was baiting at the time that the issue wasn’t to do with them. Like wtf of course it has to do with you both ! But they can’t be anything less than perfect .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So this is what could be wrong with the baby
View attachment 809496
I feel like at this point they should just disclose what it is.
after he is born you just know people will be studying him for signs of anything on the list above, and that just feels so gross to me.
people are going to be speculating him of having something he doesn’t actually have, and this is somehow them ‘protecting’ him.

I’m guessing the potential name could have been George/Turner/Edward/Jacob? I can’t think of any other reason that the ‘situation’ would affect the name.
I’m thinking it’s going to be a name she pulled from the bible after spending so much time in it seeking comfort.
i am going to guess Samuel (for this child I prayed), but it could be so many.

Reactions: 26
Someone previously said she probably had it filmed and was just saying the editing crashed as an excuse and watching the video I think they may be right. The pyjamas she’s wearing in her stories is the same as her video. Along with her hair and jewellery!!
I assume it was just the editing that was lost not the actual video

Reactions: 4
I feel like with this condition their child is going to have, it is now more important than ever for her to get vaccinated. The kid already has a genetic anomaly, on top of that if Sarah catches COVID, she could really put his life at risk. As sensitive as this topic may be, I can’t help but to see it a deflection for her not being allegedly vaccinated.

Glad to hear that they handled the video well, but the baiting leading up to this is still inexcusable in my opinion. I really hope they do not exploit this child’s condition for views, like one of the posters said, hope this situation matures them and forces them to protect their children’s privacy more.

Nevertheless, like many had predicted, the NIPT test caught some genetic anomaly and they were suggested to terminate. While it is a sad situation, I really do not think it was worth the drama and overreaction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
No good doctor would reccomend you have a baby and become the "spokesperson" for their health condition or disability, essentially encouraging her to use her child for content. I don't believe that for a second, but if they did, she needs to find a new doctor
Also no doctor says “you should terminate this baby”. I mean if the baby has such a severe issue in utero that in incompatible with life outside the womb or is already deceased then they will definitely have a strong suggestion and explain the statistics and tell you your options … she’s phrasing it like her baby might have disability that IS compatible with life, and a fulfilling one at that, but her Dr was like NO, KILL IT and she’s trying to be like NO, I refuse, I will raise this baby that probably just has a mild chromosomal disorder but I WILL profit off it and present myself as a saviour 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.