Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the TikTok video in 2 years ‘DRs told me to terminate, but you’re the best thing that ever happened to me’
More Dr and medical bashing to come. 😔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
duck me. I have a disability and would be so ashamed of trying to profit off of it. But here’s Sarah.

ugh, it’s the oily forehead for me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel icky about how she baited and shared this. I don't know what the 'right way' would be, but this just doesn't feel right

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not watching the video, but was curious to see if she has monetised it so clicked to YT. Yep, added ads to the start. You can actually turn them off. You'd think for something "not made for entertainment" (her words) and wanting to be raw and real you'd turn the ads off? Plenty of people do it when they want to be serious

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I really hope this grounds them. I hope with all my heart that Fox won’t get special treatment all his life. That’s all I really want to say on this information.
Actually I’ll say it again - I really hope this grounds them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I assume it was just the editing that was lost not the actual video
She said she lost the editing but I reckon she hadn't filmed it because she was nervous and put it off because it was obviously hard to talk about. So instead of saying she hadn't filmed it yet, she made up some strange lie about the editing software crashing.

Reactions: 14
Not watching the video, but was curious to see if she has monetised it so clicked to YT. Yep, added ads to the start. You can actually turn them off. You'd think for something "not made for entertainment" (her words) and wanting to be raw and real you'd turn the ads off? Plenty of people do it when they want to be serious
But then all the baiting and drama would’ve been for nothing and sissy doesn’t work for free

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A doctor wouldn't recommend termination as the only option. I understand she has a lot of emotions and that she was put in a really tough situation, but I think that she has remembered the situation incorrectly (probably due to the trauma of the confirmation of results). Doctors always talk about options, even for the simplest of things.

ETA: I am disappointed it was monetised. Doesn't feel appropriate even though it is her 'job'. They did so a good job with the video and it's the first thing of hers I've seen in a while that felt authentic.

Reactions: 44
Anyone else struggle to focus on what they were saying over the pulling/holding of Abby?

Reactions: 12
I hope she gets cancelled if she ever user this baby for money. I know she’s already done it with this recent video. But if she ever uses him as a prop or something like she does with fox, I hope she gets cancelled.
It’s Acacia Brinley all over again…

Anyone else struggle to focus on what they were saying over the pulling/holding of Abby?
Yeah, when she bad Abby head on her forearm, it looked like she was being chocked and Kurt was just staring at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She says she wants to protect the baby’s privacy, but sharing that the babe has ANY chromosomal issue that is confirmed is already a massive breach. Also, from what she’s saying, I’m pretty sure it’s Klinefelter syndrome (XXY). Trisomy 18 and 13 are incompatible with life, trisomy 21 is obvious from facial features. Klinefelter is only in males, COULD result in the developmental delays they’re talking about, could be so mild it’s not noticeable, and is tested for in the ten week NIPT.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been reading about some of the genetic abnormalities the amniocentesis and CVS procedures screen for, some of it is quite emotional to read. Very low survival rates for some. I can understand why her “googling” would have been intense if it related to one of the conditions with the lower survival rates. If so, would she now be in denial? I noticed in the video she was very focused on the baby having a “as healthy as possible” life and the possibility they may not even need intervention (the team). Perhaps it is a condition with higher rates of survival or longer life expectancy, as I hope she isn’t in denial about the level of care this baby will need once born.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder why Kurt made out it was an issue that affected Sarah and not him so much. Maybe it was because Sarah was considering having the termination and would obviously be the one who has to go through that physically

Reactions: 24
I also feel like if Sarah wasn’t so holistic, this baby would have a better chance at a good life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments under that video are making me sick. There are so many comments demonising doctors and Western Medicine, like “My parents were told to abort but I turned out fine” or “A mother’s instinct is always more correct than a doctor’s” 🤢. And she was out hearting all of them. Get prepared for more demonising of doctors this time around, especially when it’s time for her labour and delivery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Not me refreshing every few minutes to see yet another page to read through 😂 we are flying like a sezzybird through this thread.
I’m gonna be posting my original recap for the next thread…..I feel like we all need a laugh rn…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
1. We guessed it, NIPT issue - we can all guess but ultimately, it won't matter
2. A doctor would suggest that termination is an option. A patient may ask us what we would do in their scenario, and we are allowed to give our opinion. In some less-than-compatible-with-life conditions, we may even suggest termination. So it's not that weird for her to say... But a little nuance was lost
3. They did pretty well honestly, talking generally and being concise
4. No clue why it's a Sarah only issue not a Kurt issue
5. I don't think it's that farfetched that a doctor told her she could utilise her channel to talk about the genetic issue... Odd but not farfetched
6. Definitely think they filmed last night
7. What happened to the vlog? That was just the sit down part... Was it too long?
8. They're already treating this child differently, which is sad, but I also want to give them the benefit of the doubt and say covid is happening so I understand...
9. They should totally should get vaccinated now

Basically - I echo you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
No me refreshing every few minutes to see yet another page to read through 😂 we are flying like a sezzybird through this thread.
I’m gonna be posting my original recap for the next thread…..I feel like we all need a laugh rn…..
Yeah especially with this situation many of her current stans will probably get blinded to all of her controversies. Let’s keep them coming. As sad as this situation may be, a part of me thinks this may have been used as a deflection. Being the parent of a disabled child doesn’t make you an angel and shouldn’t excuse you of your wrongdoings.

Reactions: 11
Ironic that they are having a baby who might need a lot of visits to the doctors. I hope these idiots grow the duck up for this child

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I think the way she has handled everything and baiting etc is gross….. however I do feel bad that the baby could have issues. After an ectopic last year which was heartbreaking (and had to be terminated obviously) I feel for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.