Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how fox is looking off camera in almost every shot ? Funnny how sarah can’t even take a cute tik tok with her own kid by herself she has to get Kurt to help and hype him up off screen because her own kid doesn’t even like or listen to her 😂🤣
she is using her kid to promote her activewear sale, wtf. She needs to stop using him to advertise, it's ridiculous.

ETA: also note it doesn't say ad or partnership or collab anywhere. Such lack of transparency

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Hey Sez I can answer your question “What’s with toddlers these days?!” for you.

It’s because you would not DARE to let your kids eat a finger bun or happy meal. I bet the kid hasn’t walked past a Bakers Delight in his life. Your narcissism and ED wouldn’t be able to handle even the thought of him eating something containing evil gluten and chEmiCalS, let alone providing your child with the opportunity to eat something that is out of your control.

Instead you’re projecting your “foodie” status onto him because you have such a unique advanced todDLAH who eats sushi. duck you and your pathetic attempt at being relatable.

There’s nothing “up” with two year olds “these dates”, but there’s seriously something up with you.
Also do we REALLY think she uses white, cane caster sugar (oh horror!) with her sushi rice? 🤔 Are you sure it’s not rIcE mAlT syRuP? 😂 And bone broth mayonnaise? What even is that? 🤢

And yeah, you’re right, the only reason Focks prefers to have sushi is because its probably the only white, refined carb he is allowed to have. If he had access to finger buns, happy meals, fairy breads, party pies, sausage rolls, lamingtons and other delicious foods your typical Aussie kids grow up eating, I don’t think he would look twice at her smelly tuna sushi.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Sarah’s Day #38 - Sarah’s Day, vaccinated? Family drama, fabricated? Her views and values, antiquated. Boy she’s got us aggravated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Hey Sez I can answer your question “What’s with toddlers these days?!” for you.

It’s because you would not DARE to let your kids eat a finger bun or happy meal. I bet the kid hasn’t walked past a Bakers Delight in his life. Your narcissism and ED wouldn’t be able to handle even the thought of him eating something containing evil gluten and chEmiCalS, let alone providing your child with the opportunity to eat something that is out of your control.

Instead you’re projecting your “foodie” status onto him because you have such a unique advanced todDLAH who eats sushi. duck you and your pathetic attempt at being relatable.

There’s nothing “up” with two year olds “these dates”, but there’s seriously something up with you.
My niece loves sushi, she's 4 now but she's always loved it. And you know why? Cause her parents eat it. So to answer your question Sarah, he probably loves it cause you feed it to him. What does she think toddlers in non western society countries eat?
Absolute dingus.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Do you know what annoyed me the most today ....OMG. That bleeping tik tok video she posted stroking her bump with the creepy smug smile on her face the whole way through it! Properly rubbed me up the wrong way :LOL:!! Haha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Those are the ugliest f*cking tracksuit sets I’ve seen, and that TikTok video sure as hell wouldn’t have convinced me to buy them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
any bet she has a microwave stashed away somewhere where we can’t see it just like her pretending she doesn’t have a dishwasher and suddenly she does 🙃 also i have a feeling she’ll remake the salmon bowl from tiktok and add it to SuNEe pretending it’s her own 🙄
I don't understand when people try and flex on the fact that they don't have a microwave. You're that proud that you don't understand science are you? I'd be so embarrassed if I readily beleived in nonsense that is completely disproved but I guess that Scuzz's whole identity so I shouldn't be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
any bet she has a microwave stashed away somewhere where we can’t see it just like her pretending she doesn’t have a dishwasher and suddenly she does 🙃 also i have a feeling she’ll remake the salmon bowl from tiktok and add it to SuNEe pretending it’s her own 🙄
duck I forgot she (apparently) doesn't own a microwave. What a dingus. Reminds me of the time when I worked at a yellow electronics store. Woman comes in to return a fitbit. I asked why (have to enter the return reason on the paperwork) she said she was concerned about the bluetooth it emitted. I held my tongue and somehow managed to not point out that she was surrounded by bluetooth devices, including her mobile phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck I forgot she (apparently) doesn't own a microwave. What a dingus. Reminds me of the time when I worked at a yellow electronics store. Woman comes in to return a fitbit. I asked why (have to enter the return reason on the paperwork) she said she was concerned about the bluetooth it emitted. I held my tongue and somehow managed to not point out that she was surrounded by bluetooth devices, including her mobile phone.
“Yellow electronics store” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So she doesn't "own a microwave" but I remember she did in the apartment and she made a fuss about how it was her first microwave ever. She only bought to heat up Focean's milk after he stopped exclusively breast feeding at 4 months 11 months old.
Then in the new house she has that weird Miele oven/microwave contraption that she said she didn't know how to use because it was in "American". Last week when talking about the outdoor office/podcast room/nothing space she said it was good as an office but then when staff needed to heat up their lunch they had to use the house? Eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Omg that's admirable of you, I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue!! I love getting into discussions with those type of people because I just want to know what they're thinking. I had a 40 min convo with an anti-vaxxer the other week that quit their job because we require employees to be vaccinated and it was fascinating. All the "reasons" they were saying was just the classic facebook misinformation that is so easily debunked, which I did several times, and it doesn't shake their resolve at all. "the vaccine hasn't been trialed long enough, we don't know enough about it" Oh? Is 3 billion "test subjects" over a period of 1+ years too small of a case study for you? Sure maybe people could get away with that concern initially, if you don't understand that medical trials USUALLY take so long because they didn't have unlimited money and all of the worlds best scienctists working on them at the same time, but half the worlds population has had the shot now. Use that lil noggin of yours and actually ~think~ about that.
I imagine talking to Sarah would be similar. You could explain something to her, like why microwaves are fine, and it'd go in one ear and out the other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg that's admirable of you, I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue!! I love getting into discussions with those type of people because I just want to know what they're thinking. I had a 40 min convo with an anti-vaxxer the other week that quit their job because we require employees to be vaccinated and it was fascinating. All the "reasons" they were saying was just the classic facebook misinformation that is so easily debunked, which I did several times, and it doesn't shake their resolve at all. "the vaccine hasn't been trialed long enough, we don't know enough about it" Oh? Is 3 billion "test subjects" over a period of 1+ years too small of a case study for you? Sure maybe people could get away with that concern initially, if you don't understand that medical trials USUALLY take so long because they didn't have unlimited money and all of the worlds best scienctists working on them at the same time, initially but half the worlds population has had the shot now. Use that lil noggin of yours and actually ~think~ about that.
Look I've got much more sassy me war stories I could tell lol, I was probably busy that time and was trying to get her out quickly. Trying to keep it vaguely on point I'd refuse to process customers' transactions unless their face mask was over their nose. That was fun. Also telling customers off for not paying attention to my explanations cause they were gaming on their phones at the same time. Yeah retail brought out the best (worst) in me. Come to think of it I'd pay a gazilion dollars to be a retail worker in a store that Scuz goes to 😂

But seriously be nice to retail/ hospo workers, especially as we reopen. The reason why they exist is because you can't/ won't do their jobs so they deserve the upmost respect and patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The end of lock down for the vaccinated has really placed the status of the Tilse vaccination status under the microscope. There have been a few Australian influencers who have ran into serious problems with their followers and numbers once people found out that they were for sure anti-vax.

So many comments have been deleted regarding vaccinations on the few things Sarah has posted and the only content posted to her stories have been the manic discussion about her decoy YouTube video and her add clothing haul yesterday.

Sarah cannot show much of her day because it immediately leads to questions on vaccination. If she is home, WHY isn't she celebrating and enjoying being able to go out and if she is out, is she ALLOWED to be out!?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
But seriously be nice to retail/ hospo workers, especially as we reopen. The reason why they exist is because you can't/ won't do their jobs so they deserve the upmost respect and patience.
This, 100%. I hate it when people are rude to FOH workers, it practically takes no effort to smile and be polite. Especially with Covid, people get so vile towards FOH workers like they're the ones that a) created covid and b) make all the rules. Like I'm so sorry that checking in or wearing a mask is SUCH an inconvience for you, but go ahead and be a bleep to that poor minimum wage worker because that's definitely constructive?
I can just imagine the gross behaviour from Scuzz when she's "inconvienced" like that in the wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The end of lock down for the vaccinated has really placed the status of the Tilse vaccination status under the microscope. There have been a few Australian influencers who have ran into serious problems with their followers and numbers once people found out that they were for sure anti-vax.

So many comments have been deleted regarding vaccinations on the few things Sarah has posted and the only content posted to her stories have been the manic discussion about her decoy YouTube video and her add clothing haul yesterday.

Sarah cannot show much of her day because it immediately leads to questions on vaccination. If she is home, WHY isn't she celebrating and enjoying being able to go out and if she is out, is she ALLOWED to be out!?
It is way too obvious she is against it and she is not vaxxed. She thinks she can fool people by saying “I don need to share everything” but we all know if she had done the right thing she would’ve been looking for praise for weeks. As someone said the other day (or maybe I read it somewhere else), “influencer” is her job title, she enjoys all the benefits of being a massive influencer. Don’t come at me saying that your opinion on something that affects us all is not part of your job.
We are not stupid, we weren’t born yesterday, contrary to what Sarah believes. She is not vaccinated and even her stans know this. And this is what worries me. Her stans are dense enough to copy her every move. She is creating a little army of selfish anti vaxxers and gluten/dairy intolerants (no hate against real intolerants, there’s just no need to make yourself intolerant cause some bogan says), and they are supposed to be the future if this country. God (#isgood) help us

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.