Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.
A recent study suggest that there is a decrease in transmission in vaccinated people, potentially related to the decreased symptoms such a coughing etc.
I CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES VACCINE STATUS BECAUSE I WANT COVID TO GO AWAY.
Also increase severity and reduced transmission decrease the chances of new variants that may be vaccine resistant and send us all back to step 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
It’s public - I commented on it earlier today and do not follow her 😂 I think you’re blocked
yeah because I tried hitting follow to check and it doesn’t let me. I DONT EVEN COMMENT ON HER TIKTOKS OR SEE THEM! Ever! This is next level crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm going to have to strongly disagree with your comment.

1- She's an influencer and I believe withholding that information to your public reinforces the fact that she is not vaccinated which is a terrible example to follow. We are now at almost 2 years in this pandemic. People like her (and anyone really) have to take this seriously and stop spreading ignorance by not talking about it. This leads followers to think that she's not vaccinated and that it's a correct thing to do.
2- Yes vaccinated people can still spread covid but they won't pass it if they don't catch it and the risk of getting it from another vaccinated person is almost inexistent compared to an unvaccinated person. This is why I want to know if someone I'm meeting is vaccinated. If they aren't, they are more likely to pass it to me even though I'm at a lower risk to catch it.
3- Personal medical conditions are none of other people's business. However when dealing with a pandemic and a vaccine that can eventually render it endemic or better yet eradicate it completely, it is everyone's business.

I've said my peace. If you are antivaxx (you or anyone reading this) don't come at me because I have zero tolerance for uneducated people.
Now back to Scuzz.
This ❤ please vaccinate people, it comes down to offering care and protection for yourself and others. If you can vaccinate to save lives, please do so. My father almost died from covid. Trust me, you do not want that or spead that to someone. It is awful, I have no words for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
yeah because I tried hitting follow to check and it doesn’t let me. I DONT EVEN COMMENT ON HER TIKTOKS OR SEE THEM! Ever! This is next level crazy.
Is your TikTok name the same as this forum? Because I've just searched for her on TikTok and it won't bring up her profile but I can see it on another account. I've never interacted with her TikTok videos as I don't want her ruining my FYP 🤣 But my account name is the same as my forum name.

Is she going through this forum and searching our usernames on TikTok? That is next level crazy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is your TikTok name the same as this forum? Because I've just searched for her on TikTok and it won't bring up her profile but I can see it on another account. I've never interacted with her TikTok videos as I don't want her ruining my FYP 🤣 But my account name is the same as my forum name.

Is she going through this forum and searching our usernames on TikTok? That is next level crazy!
That would explain why she claims she works SO much.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.
Although vaccinated people can still get Covid and pass it on, they are much less likely to be symptomatic and their viral loads are significantly less. So yes they can still pass it on, however they chance of them passing it on is MUCH lower than someone who is not vaccinated. And remember, while most people can get vaccinated, there are still people with legitimate medical reasons who can't, and people who can get vaccinated but due to medical issues or medication their response to the vaccine is poor

Reactions: 23
“Vaccinated people can still spread the virus” I’m sorry, but that is the same argument as “The bridge is only 90% safe so you’re better off just swimming with the sharks”.
People, get vaccinated. It is just a fuss-free jab, and if you live in a developed country, you’ve most likely received childhood immunisations, this is no different. The world has suffered enough for the last nearly 2 years, the sooner most of us are vaccinated, the quicker we can get out of this.

I think as an influencer with a large platform, Sarah has a responsibility to educate her audience about this, especially if she is pregnant. She is open about her menstruation, bodily functions, getting it in the bedroom next to her child to strangers online, why not vaccines? Where is her “real and raw”ness now? I thought her followers were her “best friends”?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I've been double vaccinated since June and I had covid two weeks ago. The vaccine did its job and my symptoms were few and far between.
Its not worth the risk in my opinion.

Sarah just stays quiet because she can't deal with criticism unless it's positive. Maybe Kurt will need to get the vaccine to work certain jobs...she can't stop him either.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Also the fan could be asking if Sarah is vaccination IF the fan is medically unable to be vaccinated and doesn’t want to put herself in a dangerous position where she could contract the virus (or even have unprotected people in her household like children). I think it’s a very valid question

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s public - I commented on it earlier today and do not follow her 😂 I think you’re blocked
No so when you’re blocked you can’t even see her page come up at all. I’m 90% sure she does that when she goes private to quickly go though and block people / delete comments that aren’t sucking up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah's day #35 - three day sale is a must, pregnancy a bust and we are here our souls, crushed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pregnancy tiktok she posted made me laugh because YET AGAIN she is doing a tiktok trend that's from like 6 months ago. She's such a boomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
First time poster, long time lurker. Lately I find myself more triggered (triggered enough to post, not just let off steam by reading others posts on here). I can’t stand how much disordered eating shame she puts into everything she does. Todays sushi post is no exception. How can a little post about sushi contain so much shame? Shame for mothers that treat their kids ‘unhealthy’ food like maccas or lollies etc., shame of referring to tuna as a ‘treat’ (wtf??), and shame of making sure we all know she doesn’t prepare the sushi rice as per the packet instructions - to much sugar!!!!!!! Also not just Mayo but BONE BROTH Mayo!!!! JFC lord save us all for eating Mayo that hasn’t been infused with bleeping cow hoof (I know that’s not exactly what it is but just for the reference) hahahaha

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
It IS everyone’s business to know who is and who is not vaccinated. Sure I personally don’t necessarily need to know if a Sarah in Cronulla is vaccinated because I live in another state.
But the person who asked in her comments claimed she was near her and unsure if to approach. What if the person could potentially (even vaccinated as you said) infect pregnant Sarah (high risk for complications having covid) and wanted to make sure Sarah is protected?

I asked all my friends and family members if they got their vaccine and luckily most of them have. I wanna know because I have young children who can’t get vaccinated against covid.
We all have to have the vaccine passport I order to enter businesses, airplanes and even some work places. So again people have a right to know.

When my baby was born I asked her grandparents to please get the whooping cough vaccine as strongly advised by the midwifes.

I hear this all the time “but why do you care if you got the vaccine YOU are fine”.
This is a very selfish attitude because it is not about just protecting yourself.
And that’s why people want to know, to see if Sarah cares about the community, her friends, her family and her children. But I think we already know the answer 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hey Sez I can answer your question “What’s with toddlers these days?!” for you.

It’s because you would not DARE to let your kids eat a finger bun or happy meal. I bet the kid hasn’t walked past a Bakers Delight in his life. Your narcissism and ED wouldn’t be able to handle even the thought of him eating something containing evil gluten and chEmiCalS, let alone providing your child with the opportunity to eat something that is out of your control.

Instead you’re projecting your “foodie” status onto him because you have such a unique advanced todDLAH who eats sushi. duck you and your pathetic attempt at being relatable.

There’s nothing “up” with two year olds “these dates”, but there’s seriously something up with you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.