Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she's made her Tiktok private as I had this and thought I was blocked but when I followed her it was fine.
I think she went private to damage control the comments but you're not going to do well with views on TikTok if you're private 😂
her account is public at the moment. i had a bit of a stalk on her video from yesterday and she’s a bit slow on blocking who she would call “keyboard warriors”. hopefully they don’t get deleted as they are receiving a lot of support 😉
[not attaching screenshots so she goes and blocks them, we know you’re really caught up in our little tattle threads scuz just admit it xx ]

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omfg your username. I bow down to you.

Would it be too on the nose for us to have a DestinaSHUN meet up at Elements? 😂
As a Qld'er I'm all for this! (if we ever open our borders that is 🤷‍♀️)

Sarah’s Day #38 - Sarah’s Day, vaccinated? Family drama, fabricated? Her views and values, antiquated. Boy she’s got us aggravated
For sure this is the winner!? Love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
First time poster, long time lurker. Lately I find myself more triggered (triggered enough to post, not just let off steam by reading others posts on here). I can’t stand how much disordered eating shame she puts into everything she does. Todays sushi post is no exception. How can a little post about sushi contain so much shame? Shame for mothers that treat their kids ‘unhealthy’ food like maccas or lollies etc., shame of referring to tuna as a ‘treat’ (wtf??), and shame of making sure we all know she doesn’t prepare the sushi rice as per the packet instructions - to much sugar!!!!!!! Also not just Mayo but BONE BROTH Mayo!!!! JFC lord save us all for eating Mayo that hasn’t been infused with bleeping cow hoof (I know that’s not exactly what it is but just for the reference) hahahaha
100%. Her kid doesn’t want Macca’s because you’re too ~HeAlThY~ to let him have a treat once in a while. Focks will end up one of those kids that eats Macca’s for every meal because you’ve made it so off limits 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sarah’s Day #38 - Sarah’s Day, vaccinated? Family drama, fabricated? Her views and values, antiquated. Boy she’s got us aggravated
This has my vote. 🙋🏻‍♀️

So Scuzmeister hasn’t posted an Instagram story in almost a day. What do we think the excuse will be?Will she be tired? Baby brain? No ScReEn TiMe? Is she attempting to stoke the fire that is her fabricated web of lies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like yesterday’s WF reel didn’t bring in the engagement she thought it would… or perhaps yesterday’s silence proved people’s suspicions of her not being vaccinated? Either way these are daily numbers I’m actually glad to see increasing. #GodIsGood #MayDailyCovidCasesGoDown&SarahsLostFollowersGoUp

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Should we play another fun game guys ????
Post what you think Sarah’s and Kurts tinder bios would have been.

Sarah’s-
💼 Social Media Influencer
👤Straight Woman
📍 10 kilometers away

Insta- sarahs_day
Youtube- Sarah’s Day
follow me!
Holistic Health Princess. Looking for an insta boyfriend to take all my pictures! You have to send me the first message. Third picture is my active wear line. Promise you won’t tell anyone we met on tinder?
Not on here much….slide into my DMs on insta.

Kurt’s-
💼 Photographer
👤 Straight Man
📍6 kilometers away

Not looking for anything serious
6.2ft tall SiNcE ThAt MaTtErS
Swipe left if you’re fat

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Sarah’s-
👤Straight Woman
📍 10 kilometers away

Insta- sarahs_day
Youtube- Sarah’s Day
follow me!
Holistic Health Princess. Looking for an insta boyfriend to take all my pictures! You have to send me the first message. Third picture is my active wear line. Promise you won’t tell anyone we met on tinder?

Kurt’s-
💼 Photographer
👤 Straight Man
📍6 kilometers away

Kurt:

“Looking for a skinny wife”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She is not vaccinated and even her stans know this. And this is what worries me. Her stans are dense enough to copy her every move. She is creating a little army of selfish anti vaxxers and gluten/dairy intolerants
Exactly. She is an INFLUENCER, and a HEALTH and fitness one. She is influencing her audience, her literal job is presenting herself as a "role model" to her audience. So you can't say that her refusing to talk about vaccination is her "right", I'm sorry but no, not when this is what you do as a job. People are looking to her for guidance and I am sure that many of them are seeing someone that they trust with their health and fitness, not talk about getting vaccinated/pretty much confirm they aren't vaccinated and think oh okay so this person is (supposed to be) knowledgable in this area and they're not getting it so it must be for a good reason, I won't get it either.

I'd probably not care as much if she was just a regular influencer who only exists online for fashion/comedy/whatever reasons and wasn't addressing it but when you make your whole purpose online to be a source of information on HEALTH you need to address the biggest HEALTH issue we have, and probably will ever see, in our lifetime.

If she doesn't want this responsibility and accountability then she should choose another career and erase her bs from the internet forever,

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Did Sarah actually say caster sugar? Hahaha AS IF. She is just trying to relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At this point, I feel really bad for her.

I think more women are retreating from the standard "houswife is the best life" story that Sarah loves to promote, and she's not as relatable as she once was. I'm not going to disregard that we (most of us) were all fans of hers at one point, and she did come across as someone I could relate to - but now her whole life is situated around her religious performance, her unborn baby and her "milf" life. All of which are slowly becoming the most boring thing about women, and she's trying to stay relatable by making that lifestyle come across as fun, but she herself is looking like a shell of her old personality which makes it seem like 1. she's not happy with her life as the narrative suggests and 2. she misses her old lifestyle (which we all know she does).

I think it goes without saying that her not addressing her vaccination status is albeit ignorant to the many fans she has who are hanging onto her every word, but it also goes to show what her perception of (us) them are? She clearly doesn't respect her audience as much as she loves calling them her "besties!!" if she can't have a grown up conversation like this with them. Again, just my personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

I think more women are retreating from the standard "houswife is the best life" story that Sarah loves to promote, and she's not as relatable as she once was. I'm not going to disregard that we (most of us) were all fans of hers at one point, and she did come across as someone I could relate to - but now her whole life is situated around her religious performance, her unborn baby and her "milf" life. All of which are slowly becoming the most boring thing about women, and she's trying to stay relatable by making that lifestyle come across as fun, but she herself is looking like a shell of her old personality which makes it seem like 1. she's not happy with her life as the narrative suggests and 2. she misses her old lifestyle (which we all know she does).

I think it goes without saying that her not addressing her vaccination status is albeit ignorant to the many fans she has who are hanging onto her every word, but it also goes to show what her perception of (us) them are? She clearly doesn't respect her audience as much as she loves calling them her "besties!!" if she can't have a grown up conversation like this with them. Again, just my personal opinion.
You're so right and it's probably why her audience is 14 year old girls who don't know any better and see her as 'goals'. As a 26 year old woman who's gone through 7 years of uni and is now working a professional job I want to see content from other women who are like me but kicking ass (any suggestions, let me know!)

The modern woman is so, so, so much more than what Sarah is portraying her to be and that's a big part of how/ why she's loosing relevance. Even most of the mummy vloggers I know of are either still working some days or have multiple children to juggle/ have a side or stay at home business that you can actually see them working on and is unrelated to their brand etc etc.

P.S. I almost hate myself for writing this because of the content ideas but thankfully Scuz is way too lazy to actually do them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You're so right and it's probably why her audience is 14 year old girls who don't know any better and see her as 'goals'. As a 26 year old woman who's gone through 7 years of uni and is now working a professional job I want to see content from other women who are like me but kicking ass (any suggestions, let me know!)

The modern woman is so, so, so much more than what Sarah is portraying her to be and that's a big part of how/ why she's loosing relevance. Even most of the mummy vloggers I know of are either still working some days or have multiple children to juggle/ have a side or stay at home business that you can actually see them working on and is unrelated to their brand etc etc.

P.S. I almost hate myself for writing this because of the content ideas but thankfully Scuz is way too lazy to actually do them lol
Omg i'm 26 SO I 1000000% feel this. I haven't found any ~influencers~ who are kicking ass but I'm sure there are some! I prefer Tik Tok content to Youtuber's at the moment, but Sarah needs to read the room on women of the 21st century and create her content around that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. She is an INFLUENCER, and a HEALTH and fitness one. She is influencing her audience, her literal job is presenting herself as a "role model" to her audience. So you can't say that her refusing to talk about vaccination is her "right", I'm sorry but no, not when this is what you do as a job. People are looking to her for guidance and I am sure that many of them are seeing someone that they trust with their health and fitness, not talk about getting vaccinated/pretty much confirm they aren't vaccinated and think oh okay so this person is (supposed to be) knowledgable in this area and they're not getting it so it must be for a good reason, I won't get it either.

I'd probably not care as much if she was just a regular influencer who only exists online for fashion/comedy/whatever reasons and wasn't addressing it but when you make your whole purpose online to be a source of information on HEALTH you need to address the biggest HEALTH issue we have, and probably will ever see, in our lifetime.

If she doesn't want this responsibility and accountability then she should choose another career and erase her bs from the internet forever,
THIS is exactly what is the issue with Sarah not addressing anything covid related. It clarifies clear as day that she cares more about her popularity and engagement numbers then actually doing good with her platform. WE all see it, I just hope that day by day more of the followers see it and hopefully not too many want to become Antivax 20 year old Mummys of 2 just because they want to be like Sarah.

Reactions: 32

Some suggestions for influencers (although they are all successful professionals as well as influencer) in the health and fitness space who I like (and who have ACTUAL qualifications) are: sherihealth, marikaday, alicebleathman, drnikkistamp, thewholesomedoctor. The are also all Australian (for no particular reason other than I tend to follow mostly fellow Aussies).

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I think this is spot on. She doesn’t relate to the younger people she is trying to relate to.

mits funny - if she had just grown up/matured in the way most people would have at her age she would find she has a lot more engagement from people going through the same things as she is. How about a video on mum guilt for working? (Even if it is 2.5 days). How is that? Do you feel out of touch sometimes? Lots of women go through a part time return to work phase. Have a chat about making friends as an adult? Even health stuff, why not chat about how to industry cycles through trends, how does she decide if it’s a trend or not? Instead of the bs TikTok crap she’s uploading instead of YouTube.

also no one is born woke. Just admit your ignorance and when you do something wrong apologise for real not like poor me. Wouldn’t you feel horrible for offending someone? People would come back for that. Not fake ‘I understood the assignment’ crap that doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think SD was secretly hoping that when lockdown ended (for the vaxxed) that the unvaccinated would get the same privileges so she could just say "yay end of lockdown!" I think it is really telling how she feels because on Monday when vaccinated lockdown ended she posted about the WF sale and said it was going to "make your year" - read the room sis.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sarah’s-
👤Straight Woman
📍 10 kilometers away

Insta- sarahs_day
Youtube- Sarah’s Day
follow me!

Kurt’s-
💼 Photographer
👤 Straight Man
📍6 kilometers away

Swipe left if you’re fat
I've never actually been on Tinder so I hope I get this right

SEZZY -
💼 As little as possible
🙍‍♀️ Vanilla female
📍stalking you from your backyard
Look for a new supply. Need someone I can easily trap by falling pregnant while pretending I can't.
Must have no tastebuds whatsoever.
DM me and I'll reply on my reels

DURT -

💼 3rd year apprentice builder but wishes I was David Attenborough
🕺 Secretly bi and will f*ck your mum
📍next door
Must be skinny. No bigger than an extra smoll.
Mum must also be skinny. All your friends must be skinny too
I'll marry you if the price is right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.