Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story wearing the yellow tit outfit and she turns to the side to show her bump, AND THE DUMB GIRL TOOK TOO LONG TO PUSH HER FAKE BELLY OUT AND YPU CAN TELL THE EXACT MOMENT SHE REMEMBERS AND PUSHES IT OUT.
aaaaand puuuussshhh. (Edit; oops sorry didn’t see everyone posted this already 😂 but here’s a side by side comparison if anyone wants to share/put it on Reddit)

Side note; can’t get over how different her face looks now that her fillers have clearly dissolved…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Who got this recording of Sarah!?
That Sam frost audio is the gift that keeps on giving. It’s all over my fyp on TikTok, it’s so good.

aaaaand puuuussshhh. (Edit; oops sorry didn’t see everyone posted this already 😂 but here’s a side by side comparison if anyone wants to share/put it on Reddit)

Side note; can’t get over how different her face looks now that her fillers have clearly dissolved…
Yeah someone picked up on it earlier today but it’s still so funny to see so no judgment on reposting 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
D06B897D-8002-40C3-A962-D1D87CA4B0A3.png

“I’m not sure why but when I’m pregnant I just always end up gravitating towards this kind of look (a jumper tied around her waist)”
Yeah cause you’re covering your belly cause you’re self conscious about it! Cause you can’t stand not being a tiny smoll shredded human. I’d have empathy for her because seeing your body change rapidly isn’t easy but she’s profiting off her own bullshit, spreading misinformation, and tbh is probably one of those women that would shame other people for putting on pregnancy weight.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 806049
“I’m not sure why but when I’m pregnant I just always end up gravitating towards this kind of look (a jumper tied around her waist)”
Yeah cause you’re covering your belly cause you’re self conscious about it! Cause you can’t stand not being a tiny smoll shredded human. I’d have empathy for her because seeing your body change rapidly isn’t easy but she’s profiting off her own bullshit, spreading misinformation, and tbh is probably one of those women that would shame other people for putting on pregnancy weight.
Sorry for the double post but just wanted to add. It’s so weird that she hides her bump so much because I remember he being like 8 months pregnant with Fox and wearing tights and a crop to the gym. Not sure if that was because her body insecurities weren’t as bad then.

But was thinking her issue isn’t with her stomach getting bigger it’s a fear that people aren’t going to think she’s pregnant. I think she covers her bump when it’s smaller like this but not when it’s bigger and more obvious she is pregnant and not just bloated or something. Which is crazy because all her followers know she’s pregnant, but I think her insecurity is so bad that even the thought of a random person stumbling across her Instagram and seeing her photos not knowing she’s pregnant and then thinking she does have a bigger belly (not even big, just not a six pack and super flat)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry for the double post but just wanted to add. It’s so weird that she hides her bump so much because I remember he being like 8 months pregnant with Fox and wearing tights and a crop to the gym. Not sure if that was because her body insecurities weren’t as bad then.

But was thinking her issue isn’t with her stomach getting bigger it’s a fear that people aren’t going to think she’s pregnant. I think she covers her bump when it’s smaller like this but not when it’s bigger and more obvious she is pregnant and not just bloated or something. Which is crazy because all her followers know she’s pregnant, but I think her insecurity is so bad that even the thought of a random person stumbling across her Instagram and seeing her photos not knowing she’s pregnant and then thinking she does have a bigger belly (not even big, just not a six pack and super flat)
Yeah I think it’s that. I’m 27 weeks and I kind of just look like a barrel, no cute basketball 🏀 for me yet 😭 so I get the self-consciousness, but also that was more cause I didn’t tell people right away, cause you know actual Infertility.

It’s annoying that she goes on about how this is her godly path to breed but then hates looking not smol. She might be finding it harder this time to deprive herself of food too which may play into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
GUYS HELP !!!!
I’ve been doing the Sezzy Hands ironically like just for a laugh because it’s so funny whenever I’m telling a story or something and I make myself laugh and now I CANT STOP DOING THEM
Here I was at work today taking to a colleague doing the Sezzy claw and the Sezzy hands !!!!!! I had to literally fold my arms behind my back to stop myself !!!!
HELP MEEEE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
GUYS HELP !!!!
I’ve been doing the Sezzy Hands ironically like just for a laugh because it’s so funny whenever I’m telling a story or something and I make myself laugh and now I CANT STOP DOING THEM
Here I was at work today taking to a colleague doing the Sezzy claw and the Sezzy hands !!!!!! I had to literally fold my arms behind my back to stop myself !!!!
HELP MEEEE
I’m howling 😂😂😂 you poor thing what have you done to yourself?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i thought i posted this earlier today but it didn’t upload 😫
i forgot to unsubscribe from her mailing list when i unfollowed her and got the WFA sale email this morning. decided it was time to call her out [as nice and concise as possible]. probably could’ve worded it a bit better, but if you see this Sarah - i hope i got the message across xxxx
16 🇦🇺
View attachment 805987
HAHAHA i love the “respectfully :)😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That Sam frost audio is the gift that keeps on giving. It’s all over my fyp on TikTok, it’s so good.
Can someone give us context or screengrabs, for us non TikTokers.. Banned in India and I feel so much FOMO everytime a funny tiktok involving Scuz is shared.

I think she covers her bump when it’s smaller like this but not when it’s bigger and more obvious she is pregnant and not just bloated or something.
I’d have empathy for her because seeing your body change rapidly isn’t easy but she’s profiting off her own bullshit, spreading misinformation, and tbh is probably one of those women that would shame other people for putting on pregnancy weight.
YES to all of this. I do believe her insecurity and ED is at an all time high this time around. Cant help but also think that she was in a much less problematic mental space when she got preg with Fox. Everything about her identity seems to now be attached to being shredded and small, and getting pregnant while GREAT for her grand segue into a religious family image isn't doing her own image of herself any good. It's so glaringly obvious.

I see this as some horrible tragic twist of fate, and her own words and BS business schemes coming to bite her in the ass. She's bought into her own bs, at some level. I hope she gets truly HUGE and can't exercise hard for like a year. I just want her to know what it's like to be someone else, the kind of person she never has empathy for because she's perpetually in her skinny white blonde bubble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I literally can’t stand how EVERY Instagram story is a frigging ad!!! Can her followers not see that she’s only about the 💰💰 ??? gone are the days where she was actually slightly relatable.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Girl says Sarah’s Day TIMES White Fox l! duck me, the X doesn’t stand for multiplication it stands for CROSS because it’s a crossover ya silly witch
next thread title: sarah's day #38: stop pushing ya belly out, ya silly witch
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
GUYS HELP !!!!
HELP MEEEE
Noooo not the hands. Her hands and their mannerisms are some of the most irksome things about her.

I dislike her nobly fingers. 🤢🤢 more then is okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You mean these nobbly fingers? She is over on tiktok deleting all comments asking if she’s vaxxed.
7BA507BF-7952-4296-A70A-108FC23B77D2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sarah's day #38 Sarah is an unqualified, out of touch, money hungry sell out... MOVING ON

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yuck 🥴 for those either blocked by sarah or don’t have access to tiktok, here’s her most recent video everything about this is cringe and oh my god again with the belly push eugh !

plus these are a couple comments on this tiktok regarding the vaccine
IM SURPRISED OLD CASHEW BACK HASNT GOT ANY BACK PAIN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.