Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit he’s scared. Is this a bedroom or the seventh circle of hell? ⭕ 🔥
I guess for Christian MILF Scummy, nothing says relaxing sleepy time like the fiery glow of looking like your infant’s cot is ablaze…must bring back fond bushfire scandal memories or something 🤷‍♀️
E85D8996-A6AC-42CB-852E-359E5EEC1653.jpeg

Edit: colour aside, Sarah seems like one of those cluelessness parents who is just so baffled when money or some knicknack won’t replace actual parenting. ‘I BoUgHt hIm a LiGhT aNd He’S StIlL ScArEd?!’ …uhhh, ya. Because he wasn’t just longing for some little toy light in order to sleep well. He needs a good sleep hygiene routine, to feel like his room is his special place, that he has independence - All things that take time and effort to establish and nurture.
She reminds me of one of my older sister’s high school friend’s parents. They had such high expectations for their daughter to get good grades, so they purchased her a desk and computer (this was in the early-mid 90s) for her room. But they never helped her study, never got her a tutor, etc., and were so confused when she didn’t suddenly skyrocket to A+++

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I guess for Christian MILF Scummy, nothing says relaxing sleepy time like the fiery glow of looking like your infant’s cot is ablaze…must bring back fond bushfire scandal memories or something 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 803074
Uuuh if this aren't the consequences of their own dumbass decisions. Who had Fox sleeping in a bleeping TRAVEL COT in their room for ages because they couldn't be arsed to put some work in and make sure he sleeps in HIS room despite knowing there'd be another kid soon??🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Also another lie about it being after the retreat that he was in their room. It was well before that, and she kept saying they will wait until after the retreat to put him back in his own room. Another day, another unnecessary and pointless lie. What a dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Right, so it's plenty obvious Fox has fear/abandonment issues that's made him sleep in their room for months now. I'm from India where cosleeping is super duper normal, but the way these two banged on about it in the months where they were having trouble, I imagine they'd have fixed it by now. But no, now they're leaving it to the last minute so Fox is going to have to deal with the trauma of being forced into his room (she says they're going to have to just "suck it up") IN ADDITION to being second favourite when the new spawn arrives.

Way to further reinforce his abandonment issues 👏👏

Plus, in her story all she's concerned about is how traumatic/stressful it's going to be for them as parents 🙄
Can't stop saying they'll have to "cop some sleepless nights" and yet goes on to say she isnt "committing to the sleepless nights of transitioning him yet" -- the longer they push this, the harder its going to be on Fox. And there's nothing worse than the messaging of shoving him out of the room to welcome a new baby.

They seriously couldnt have gone about this worse even if they tried.

NOTHING about how hard this may be for him or why he might need to be with them in the first place.

I swear, I haven't seen a dumber influencer than her. Forget maternal, she doesn't have one instinctive, common sense bone in her body. She's going to be so fucked when she's saddled with two babies. I'm here for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I think the poor kid is just craving a routine. They keep letting him nap till late afternoon and then he’s often out of the house with Kurt running errands at like 7:30 at night and then they hype him up before bed. Like just get him into a nighttime routine that is calming and consistent for Pete’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I hate that I’ve got the same lamp as her (at least I got it first!!) and it’s a legit lifesaver, white noise and the red light is meant to stimulate melatonin, my son’s room is lit up like a hellfire every night and it actually helps a ton.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So basically what is going to happen is that Sarah is going to be SoOo BuSy with the NuUbOrN and because she’s exclusively breastfeeding for 342 months Kurt will be the one stuck transitioning Foxy boi out of their bedroom. That’s why it’s not a problem at the moment….

• Haha
Reactions: 56
After all this supposed pregnancy drama, I think she will want to name the baby something about how special and meaningful it is to her.

Similar to "Ocean", the middle name will surely have to be associated with one of her fake interests. Maybe being outdoorsy and adventurous..perhaps Tent? She also says that family is really important to her so she might make the first name something similar to her dad's. What's his name, Colin? Maybe the baby will be Con!

So like I said, the name will reflect her true intentions - Con Tent Tilse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
It infuriates me how glaringly obvious it is that she's just into mommyhood for the cutesssss. The cool instagram photos and the milf image.
:sick: She's only ever spoken about him with fondness when she's describing his physical attributes. Blue eys, golden curls,energetic. Nothing about his personality that comes across as honest and telling. Only her projected version of how she'd like him to be. It's very, very sad.

Maybe she could go down a google wormhole and educqte herself about abandonment in toddlers and how to pacify them while also giving them space and room to grow. It looks to me like they just vascillate erratically from unreasonably wanting him to be independent and then smothering him.

Also, since they have such a beautifully planned home with umpteen, fully fitted-out, cozy bedrooms, where do you reckon Fox will ultimatly sleep, considering the new spawn will pretty soon go in the room next door where he used to sleep. This whole abandonment and sleep issue situation seems like a cocktail of fuckups waiting to explode. The kid is going to need so much therapy when he's slightly older. Unless of course they just send him to church instead, because #godisgood and they could never duck up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I reckon she thought she was having a miscarriage and then they didn’t have a miscarriage. Like possibly the doctor said something wasn’t looking good and then she had to wait a few weeks for another scan and then everything was fine. And then she was struggling after that to fro with it or something (she was probably hoping she was going to have one so she could be rEaL & rAw and tell us all about it and get bulk views from it) and that’s why it was her problem, because durt was fine once he found out the baby was fine but she was still sTruGgLinG (because she wouldn’t get the views) and that’s why it was for her to deal with.
I dunno if this makes sense. But I’ve had a miscarriage and been trying to have a baby for bleeping way too long so if this is it I will do everything in my power to make her duck off and be cancelled. Having a miscarriage and ‘potentionally’ having a miscarriage are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!!!

this would all also make more sense for the whole ‘stans will understand, haters will hate’ bullshit

Also soz I’m 26 🤦🏼‍♀️ Brain fart
I completely agree with what you've said. And that is why the haters will have a field day... because at the end of the day she did exactly what we said she was doing and that was 'baiting a miscarriage'.

When at the end of the day she could have said we had some minor complications but have since found out all is well with our baby.

But I guess she is all about dragging out views and interest. duck I want to slap her so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not a parent, but is it not possible for Fox to fall asleep in with Kurt and Sarah in their room and then they transition him to his bedroom once he's asleep? Kurt could sleep on a mattress on the floor in the room so he doesn't wake up alone?

I completely understand that parenting isn't straightforward and I don't mean to undermine parents who have struggled with their children sleeping, but I feel like in Sarah and Kurts case there is (or rather was) an obvious solution to the sleeping problem...

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster here in Sydney, Australia 👋 If it wasn't for Tattle, I'd still be somewhat on the Sarah bandwagon. Thanks for showing me the light 🙏 I can't remember how I came across Tattle and it was during this lockdown but I started to get annoyed with Sarah when I noticed that nearly everything was an advert with her. That's where it started for me.

Anyway, the reason I wanted to post was to say that you would be taking a HUGE risk being pregnant and unvaccinated when NSW opens up tomorrow. When the state opens up, Covid is going to have a field day (just like it is in the UK, USA, etc) and it would be freaking scary to have Covid and be pregnant. Pregnant women are 5 x more likely to end up in hospital if they catch the Delta strain so for Sarah and bub's sake, let's hope she is vaccinated or plans on getting it soon

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They've had at least 6 months to get to the bottom of Fox's issues and get him transitioned back into his bedroom. At least 6 months. I think he was having issues long before they moved him into their bedroom. And the last 4 of those months they've known they were having another baby. But even while acknowledging they only have another 4 or 5 months to transition him, they aren't going to bother just yet because they want sleep. This is after she just said she's not been sleeping because she's stressing about work and making vlogs and also going to bed super late. It's just more excuses to not deal with Fox's attatchment issues.

Tell me you shouldn't have procreated without telling me you shouldn't have procreated.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also, since they have such a beautifully planned home with umpteen, fully fitted-out, cozy bedrooms, where do you reckon Fox will ultimatly sleep, considering the new spawn will pretty soon go in the room next door where he used to sleep.
I seem to recall them saying that the current upstairs playroom would be Fox’s room once they had another baby.

Wonder if they will try to transition him into that room instead of his current one 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They've had at least 6 months to get to the bottom of Fox's issues and get him transitioned back into his bedroom. At least 6 months. I think he was having issues long before they moved him into their bedroom. And the last 4 of those months they've known they were having another baby.
this 100x this! as i’ve mentioned previously, im 18 so have zero clue about raising children, but is it just me that thinks that lockdown could’ve been the perfect time to help with Fox’s sleeping habits? as much as sarah can pretend that she was working heaps, we all know she really wasn’t doing much in lockdown and neither was kurt, so they could’ve spent the past 14 weeks at least trying to help him rather than continuing to put it off like the slacker parents they are

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just watched that spidey gal vlog and she fully made fun of the doctors accent. Fkn racist bleep.

The hand movements remind me of Alexis Rose from Schitts Creek. Actually the a little bit of Alexis song could be rewritten for Scuzza.

30 🇦🇺
I forgot about that in the video! Can that clip please blow up to show how ignorant she is?

Reactions: 9
I seem to recall them saying that the current upstairs playroom would be Fox’s room once they had another baby.

Wonder if they will try to transition him into that room instead of his current one 🤔
Ah yes, the child with severe separation anxiety will sleep so much better in a room a whole floor away from his parents.
Atleast they won't be able to hear him crying himself to sleep when he's the other side of the house

• Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 803074
Edit: colour aside, Sarah seems like one of those cluelessness parents who is just so baffled when money or some knicknack won’t replace actual parenting. ‘I BoUgHt hIm a LiGhT aNd He’S StIlL ScArEd?!’ …uhhh, ya. Because he wasn’t just longing for some little toy light in order to sleep well. He needs a good sleep hygiene routine, to feel like his room is his special place, that he has independence - All things that take time and effort to establish and nurture.
She reminds me of one of my older sister’s high school friend’s parents. They had such high expectations for their daughter to get good grades, so they purchased her a desk and computer (this was in the early-mid 90s) for her room. But they never helped her study, never got her a tutor, etc., and were so confused when she didn’t suddenly skyrocket to A+++
Idunno. This just seems like she is priming a Glow Dreaming sponsorship in a roundabout way. No doubt Fox has abandonment issues and anxiety, but gotta capitalise on that somehow. Will be it interesting to see how she funds it. I bet a Glow Dreaming sponsorship and a collaboration with a sleep consultant

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again Sarah is trying to distract her followers by posting about fox and her pregnancy so they could stop asking abt if she's vaccinated

Once again Sarah is trying to distract her followers by posting about fox and her pregnancy so they could stop asking abt if she's vaccinated
She said she will switch off before 10pm lets all spam her comments with vaccine questions:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.