Sarah’s Day #34 Karen of Cronulla, pick me I’m a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have a look at her last post she’s only ‘liking’ the comments from her stans saying ITS A BOY!! ..Any comments suggesting it’s a girl she’s not liking and just ignoring.

If it’s a girl I will be so annoyed, her little games are just pathetic, be normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If you have a look at her last post she’s only ‘liking’ the comments from her stans saying ITS A BOY!! ..Any comments suggesting it’s a girl she’s not liking and just ignoring.

If it’s a girl I will be so annoyed, her little games are just pathetic, be normal!
I love how she confirms almost everyday that's she's stuck at a mental age of an 8 yo.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
sorry to burst your bubble, but eating disorders are MORE likely to occur within girls than boys. no, i wouldn’t be surprised if fox has some issues too, but let’s be realistic here - the influence she would have on her daughter would be dreadful
😂 No bursting of bubbles here, I just observe your comment as gender biasing. Evidence: Look at the impacts of Kurt’s health due to Sarah’s lifestyle (a male) and also the powders and almond milk concoctions she’s already plying her son with (a male). Gender aside, the people in her life are already suffering from her (your words) ‘dreadful influence’.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.