Sarah's Day #35 Sarah is a manipulative narcissist, baited fertility issues a miscarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ScuzTheNarcissist for this title! I edited it to fit the character limit.
We flew threw the last thread in under a week and welcome hoardes of new members, many who are formers stans who finally got sick of cummy cuz's scamming ways.
I'm not even going to attempt recapping because SO MUCH (that's actually so little yawwwn) has happened, and @shaaanxosucks has promised a scintillating update that I personally can't wait for!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm guessing Sunny Peach Tilse or Summer Peach Tilse. She posted a wave emoji for Fox and a sun right after, plus her mom's pinterest board full of peach inspired decoration :sneaky: She named her son after White Fox so it would only be logical to name her daughter after her bleeping app.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That thread took us 5 days folks… 5 bloody DAYS!!! (New Zealand time 😬👍🏻)
Before I begin I must share my favourite part of the thread was discussing Sarah’s boring sex life and I have come up with a new name for it which I think we must all use at once.
Sarah has boring “vanilla sugar-free sex.”
🤭and that’s how we must describe it from now on, there’s just no other way to describe it 😂
Sarah has sugar free sex with Kurts Vegan hot dog and his sugar-free semen enters her free range egg to produce a gluten free baby. (I’m crying with laughter while typing this)
Anyways this catch-up is a little different so bare with me. Rightyo lads and lasses, grab your umbrellas for this tit show ☂

Once upon a time there was extra smoll holistic princess named Sarah 👸🏼and her husband, the Village-idiot Kurt 🃏They lived together in a kingdom 🏰 far far away with their little son- Foxandrè 👶🏼 and their not very well pampered pooch- Abigail. 🐕
Except this isn’t your average fairytale, oh no. Princess Sarah and the Village Idiot Kurt are the villains in this story.
Sarah awoke at sunrise 🌄 to discover that news 🗞 had travelled throughout the villages of her secret baby. 🤰🏼
“KURT” she screamed in a shrill voice.
Kurt came blundering into her chambers.
“Good morrow my love. What is it?” He sat down on the bed.
“They knoweth!” She cried.
“Who knoweth?” Kurt questioned, confused and half asleep.
“EVERYONE! Those trolls! Those goblins! Those evil witches! The tattlers🕵🏻‍♀️ have RUINED my secret news! How am I going to announceth I am with child now?” Sarah yelled.
“I guess I could distract them with a couple of my dad jokes?” Kurt suggested.
“No you sniveling idiot!” Sarah scowled. “This is not the time for jokes. I must take controleth of the situation. Hand me my Sony ZV-E10 Mirrorless Vlog camera at once!” 📷
Kurt padded over to the cabinet to grab her camera.
“What art thee going to sayeth?” Kurt questioned, handing over the camera.
“Well I’m going to have to releaseth the news. I didn’t want to announce it this early!” Sarah moaned. “I wanted to teaseth and get more views and cause much speculation right up until my tiny stomach started showing, but those witches have somehow pieced together my not-so-subtle-clues and have already ruined MY moment.”
Kurt grabbed the ringlight and started setting up the mic. “Tis very unf’rtunate, my love, those tattlers are too clever.” Kurt sighed.
“I even read they are going to be making a podcast about us and our lies!” Sarah said, squeezing on her extra smoll gym pantaloons.
“No way!” Kurt cried, stunned.
“Yes way! We NEED to take controleth immediately. Fetch me my son, Foxandrè. We must make a loving ‘happy family’ video at once.” Sarah air quoted.
Kurt wandered off to find their son whilst Sarah flicked through her closet to findeth the perfect blouse for the occasion. 👔
Meanwhile the tattlers were already on page 32 of their thread. 🕵🏻‍♀️
Kurt returned with Foxandrè and Sarah began to directeth the video.
“Right fox, I need you to talk to my tummy, Kurt- you hold the mic up to his face!” Sarah began to put on a teary voice for the video. “Thank you Jesus,” she whispered into the mic. 🎤 “You’re such a good big brother!” Encouraging fox to play along in her video. In the background, Kurt was trying to findeth the perfect godly music 🎶 that captures the Holy Spirit 🙏🏻 himself. “Right Kurt, come over and kiss my belly!” She barked. Thrice times she made them retake each moment. “Come capture some shots of fox hugging me and being cute.” This carried on all afternoon.
Finally, Sarah had finished her 2 minute video. “Tis perfect!” She gasped, watching the video over once more.
“Those wicked witches shalln’t ruin this moment!” Said Kurt over his shoulder, as he put Foxandrè down for a nap. As Sarah clicked upload she noticed the video gaining traction📈 almost instantly. She read through each and every comment from her lovely gullible followers. 🥰 “They’re falling for it!” She was in such a joyous mood until, she noticed a few of her comments were from the tattlers…

Thee and thy foolish husband must face up to thy lies!

Thou blithering idiots.

I am sick when I do look at thee! 🤢

Venomous cruel woman!

Thou art unfit for any place but hell!

“Oh no Kurt, those ill-mannered goblins are making hateth comments on my with child announcement!” Cried Sarah.
She attempted to replyeth to each and every comment from her trolls.
“Seize those folk!” She cried to her fans in the comments, encouraging thee to go after the tattlers. Her fans tried their hardest to go after them but the tattlers 🕵🏻‍♀️cannot be ceased and were up for the battle.

A most notable coward, the owner of not one good quality!

Fools! 🤡

Thee baited a miscarriage whilst hiding thy pregnancy, smug git!

Thou art cancelled!

“Quick Kurt, they are exposing our lies! I don’t know what to do!” She cried.
“Give me the laptop.” He snatched and started typing away. 💻
“What art thee doing?” Sarah pressed.
“I’m emailing the workers to delete all hateth comments, we will payeth 💰them overtime.” Kurt said.
And so, the war began. The tattlers tried their hardest to expose the lies only to be deleted, blocked, disappeared, up in smoke before their very eyes. 💨👀
“MWAHAHHA” Sarah cackled. “Those conniving sly witches cannot expose me now!”
But the workers were not deleting them fast enough! More and MORE and MORE comments were popping up left, right and center! The fans started realizing Sarah was a fraud and were turning against her! “Hoorah!” Cried the tattlers, as more accounts started being made. Welcome all new members! Sarah couldn’t control the tattlers, she was outnumbered! 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♀️
“NOOOoOOuouuu!!!!” cried Sarah. 👺
Sarah and Kurt scuttled away back to their kingdom and were charged for treason. 👮🏻‍♂️
All was well in the world. The tattlers lived happily every after.
The end.🌈

If you’re still a fan at this point, I have no time for any of you, you utter (and I cannot stress this enough) utter troglodytes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 238
I'm guessing Sunny Peach Tilse or Summer Peach Tilse. She posted a wave emoji for Fox and a sun right after, plus her mom's pinterest board full of peach inspired decoration :sneaky:
Absolutely agree with Summer Peach Tilse - that's my bet too

Reactions: 23
Does the thread title not make sense to anyone else or is it just me? Have I spent too much time on tattle? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Holy tit that moved fast... I didn't even get to make a final bid on the thread title...
Ok sarahs day #36 - how to boost engagement 101 ‐ get your brother to hate duck you, get pregnant with a baby you don't have time for, neglect the one you already have sleeping in a homeless shelter at the end of your bed and pay someone to walk your dog. More neglect from this witch. I've unfollowed because I can't even watch her anymore.
I hope this new child is healthy but also a massive handful and the two kids together to be a huge tornado. I will laugh when she has a mental breakdown - and then whinges about the life she wanted so bad haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Before I begin I must share my favourite part of the thread was discussing Sarah’s boring sex life and I have come up with a new name for it which I think we must all use at once.
🤭and that’s how we must describe it from now on, there’s just no other way to describe it 😂
Sarah has sugar free sex with Kurts Vegan hot dog and his sugar-free semen enters her free range egg to produce a gluten free baby. (I’m crying with laughter while typing this)
Anyways this catch-up is a little different so bare with me. Rightyo lads and lasses, grab your umbrellas for this tit show ☂

Once upon a time there was extra smoll holistic princess named Sarah 👸🏼and her husband, the Village-idiot Kurt 🃏They lived together in a kingdom 🏰 far far away with their little son- Foxandrè 👶🏼 and their not very well pampered pooch- Abigail. 🐕
Except this isn’t your average fairytale, oh no. Princess Sarah and the Village Idiot Kurt are the villains in this story.
Sarah awoke at sunrise 🌄 to discover that news 🗞 had travelled throughout the villages of her secret baby. 🤰🏼
“EVERYONE! Those trolls! Those goblins! Those evil witches! The tattlers🕵🏻‍♀️ have RUINED my secret news! How am I going to announceth I am with child now?” Sarah yelled.
“No you sniveling idiot!” Sarah scowled. “This is not the time for jokes. I must take controleth of the situation. Hand me my Sony ZV-E10 Mirrorless Vlog camera at once!” 📷
“Well I’m going to have to releaseth the news. I didn’t want to announce it this early!” Sarah moaned. “I wanted to teaseth and get more views and cause much speculation right up until my tiny stomach started showing, but those witches have somehow pieced together my not-so-subtle-clues and have already ruined MY moment.”
Kurt grabbed the ringlight and started setting up the mic. “Tis very unf’rtunate, my love, those tattlers are too clever.” Kurt sighed.
“I even read they are going to be making a podcast about us and our lies!” Sarah said, squeezing on her extra smoll gym pantaloons.
“Yes way! We NEED to take controleth immediately. Fetch me my son, Foxandrè. We must make a loving ‘happy family’ video at once.” Sarah air quoted.
Kurt wandered off to find their son whilst Sarah flicked through her closet to findeth the perfect blouse for the occasion. 👔
“Right fox, I need you to talk to my tummy, Kurt- you hold the mic up to his face!” Sarah began to put on a teary voice for the video. “Thank you Jesus,” she whispered into the mic. 🎤 “You’re such a good big brother!” Encouraging fox to play along in her video. In the background, Kurt was trying to findeth the perfect godly music 🎶 that captures the Holy Spirit 🙏🏻 himself. “Right Kurt, come over and kiss my belly!” She barked. Thrice times she made them retake each moment. “Come capture some shots of fox hugging me and being cute.” This carried on all afternoon.
Finally, Sarah had finished her 2 minute video. “Tis perfect!” She gasped, watching the video over once more.
“Those wicked witches shalln’t ruin this moment!” Said Kurt over his shoulder, as he put Foxandrè down for a nap. As Sarah clicked upload she noticed the video gaining traction📈 almost instantly. She read through each and every comment from her lovely gullible followers. 🥰 “They’re falling for it!” She was in such a joyous mood until, she noticed a few of her comments were from the tattlers…

Thou blithering idiots.

Venomous cruel woman!

“Oh no Kurt, those ill-mannered goblins are making hateth comments on my with child announcement!” Cried Sarah.
“Seize those folk!” She cried to her fans in the comments, encouraging thee to go after the tattlers. Her fans tried their hardest to go after them but the tattlers 🕵🏻‍♀️cannot be ceased and were up for the battle.

Fools! 🤡

Thou art cancelled!

“I’m emailing the workers to delete all hateth comments, we will payeth 💰them overtime.” Kurt said.
And so, the war began. The tattlers tried their hardest to expose the lies only to be deleted, blocked, disappeared, up in smoke before their very eyes. 💨👀
But the workers were not deleting them fast enough! More and MORE and MORE comments were popping up left, right and center! The fans started realizing Sarah was a fraud and were turning against her! “Hoorah!” Cried the tattlers, as more accounts started being made. Welcome all new members! Sarah couldn’t control the tattlers, she was outnumbered! 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♀️
Sarah and Kurt scuttled away back to their kingdom and were charged for treason. 👮🏻‍♂️
The end.🌈

If you’re still a fan at this point, I have no time for any of you, you utter (and I cannot stress this enough) utter troglodytes.
duck that was good. She should be hung out in the town centre and we can throw rotten tomatoes at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does the thread title not make sense to anyone else or is it just me? Have I spent too much time on tattle? Lol
I was short of characters and I chose to keep what I thought were the most apt search terms in case people are googling this, over grammar. SOrry!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thou blithering idiots.

Venomous cruel woman!

Fools! 🤡

Thou art cancelled!

The end.🌈

This is incredible! Thank you so much for the laugh 😂♥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is doing my head in now with faith stuff. I am a Christian myself but with her is screams fake and it is a new fad she is going through for more audience. Just lay off Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hadn’t been on tattle for ages, so much so that I refreshed the original page I was on which was 31. Just caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.