Sarah’s Day #34 Karen of Cronulla, pick me I’m a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t reveal the gender with all this spam, she will drag it out and monetise it. She is just being annoying right now

Reactions: 20
Honestly waiting for ✨🌊subscribe to the sunee app to see the gender of our newest addition🌊✨

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Guys stop soaking these words over her family. You have made up rumours about her having a boy she is not baiting. She probably doesn't even know what baiting a gender means! God just unfollow her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
WHAT THE HEEELLLL IS GOING ON – I literally just woke up to like 13 new pages here and a million insta posts. FOR FOX SAKE, STOP IT. YOU'RE PREGNANT, OK

• Haha
Reactions: 28
True protein looking for a new video content creator…. Wonder what happened to Kurt lol
Perhaps he's looked into his future and realised he's about to be a single parent to two children and decided to cut back on work.

I still think it’s a girl, this is just to throw people off, while simultaneously baiting tit that’s not real. She is repeating the blue emojis which I think might actually be a hint at the name… I can so imagine her announcing the name when baby is born being like “you guys missed the hints you’re so stupid! You all thought they were gender hints but it was about the name”… then calling her baby Blue or some tit
I was also thinking Blue for a name (and gender bait) as some of those emojis make no sense.

She also keeps using the wave 🌊 emoji which was originally for Fox's middle name. Now it's for the baby. Plus the water pictures. Ugh. Also, the sun emoji is interesting.

So I'm calling it now (Unless someone else did as I'm still catching up 🤣).

Sunny Blue Tilse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet her next post will be a “pivot”; something like “But God had other plans” and reveal it’s a girl 🤢 She’s been so smug recently, even pre-announcement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Waves for the first name for sure.
Ray for the middle 🧐

gotta get that ray of sunshine in there somewhere

Reactions: 9
Blue Ocean Tilse (boy)
Peach Ocean Tilse (girl)

Ocean will be the ‘family’ middle name for generations to come. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think all the blue photos are to initiate speculation of it being about the gender to boost her engagement. Sarah is too narcissistic to ever announce or hint the actual gender, she would never take away from the money/views she will rake in from the gender announcement

I still think it’s a girl, this is just to throw people off, while simultaneously baiting tit that’s not real. She is repeating the blue emojis which I think might actually be a hint at the name… I can so imagine her announcing the name when baby is born being like “you guys missed the hints you’re so stupid! You all thought they were gender hints but it was about the name”… then calling her baby Blue or some tit
Yea! I’ve got it!……..Elements Blue 🦋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, I think you've all moved on from her dietary rambles but duck me she makes me angry. As someone with a genuine gluten intolerance, and can't eat anything or any traces. It's people like her that make eating out for me and my coeliac relatives such a struggle. First off, GF isn't automatically healthy. Watch what I eat and say that lol. I eat fast food, snacks, cakes etc. It isn't a healthy kick and framing it as that trivalises the problems coeliacs face. I hate saying that because I'm not a diagnosed coeliac (yet) so even I feel like a traitor. Second of all, this whole eating talk is so disordered and I spoke previously about realising I have some unresolved issues, it's because of people like Sarah. Good food shouldn't only be a 'reward' that you need to earn. I'm out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s posting so much to deflect from her miscarriage baiting. No one is talking about it now since they’re all assuming it’s a gender reveal

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.