Sarah’s Day #34 Karen of Cronulla, pick me I’m a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be twins? One boy and one girl? So all the blue and confirming it's a boy she's doing is technically correct but she'll drop a "surprise, we're also having a girl" type video
I like this idea! She'll be thinking she's so smart baiting us all with it being a boy and then it's also not a lie as she IS having a boy, but also a girl.

Also swear Kurt recently said he didn't want another kid yet?

Guys stop soaking these words over her family. You have made up rumours about her having a boy she is not baiting. She probably doesn't even know what baiting a gender means! God just unfollow her.
It'll be released as a Sunee recipe 😂 hidden gender reveal microwave smoothie bite cake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly fear her having a girl, which it will be. I’m sure the poor baby’s name will be sponsored by tropeka, white fox ( though that name has already been used I mean sponsored ) Sunny Sea Tlise . Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is it just me but I couldn't care less what the birth sex of their child is, let alone gender.

I wish her a complication free pregnancy but couldn't give two steel raspberries about the sex of their spawn

• Haha
Reactions: 39
☀ could also = ‘son’
Baby might be Pisces so she’s probably getting all weird about it being a water sign surfy grom 🌊 #boymum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaah a boy mum, the ultimate pick me girl phrase.

Sarah what makes you destined to be a boy mum? Even going by stereotypes a wet sponge is more adventurous than you...
Also, the chromosome cell that determines the sex comes from the sperm. So actually Sezzy, being "destined" to be a "boy mum" has literally nothing to do with you?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay, I’m not up to date on this thread so apologise but I found it interesting that Beth shared Sarah’s post about being pregnant and called her her “bestie” but Sarah mentioned nothing when Beth announced. I reckon sarah doesn’t want Beth to take any of her followers as Beth has posted on her instragram that she’s never put out a workout program if she didn’t have the qualifications to do so 😂 sarah is obviously threatened by her.
I believe that something has happened with her sister Em and is now baiting that there is a problem with the baby for drama. I reckon the baby is perfectly health but she’s got a taste for baiting now so will do it as much as she can whenever she can.

Reactions: 21
I think she's having a girl and trying to throw people off with the blue.

There may be a name hint in there but it will be buried among all the other emojis.

She's got 6 months more to milk the pregnancy baiting, she's not going to give us all the info at once.

Reactions: 17
I’m waiting for the next story to follow I was made to be a boy mum

To be ‘BUT god’s plan has given me a little girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d say it’s a girl and she’s just posting utter tit to be like
Omg x fooled u guyshhhhhh!
10,000% it's this. And we're ruining it all for her. Gender, plot twist, everything.
I truly hope there's a lot of stans coming on here to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me but I couldn't care less what the birth sex of their child is, let alone gender.

I wish her a complication free pregnancy but couldn't give two steel raspberries about the sex of their spawn
Literally no one cares but she’s so boring there is nothing else to talk about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah god, yawwwwn, blue for boys and pink/peach for girls is so so so extremele regressive. It's terrible if she's insinuating it's a boy, WORSE if it's a ploy for some plot twist. I'm bored and she has only gotten started with what is surely going to be a terribly long drawn out 5 months. I might tap out from here if all we're talking about is her being pRegGY 🤮

Meanwhile, am I going to be blocked or nah?
IMG_3326.PNG
IMG_3325.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.