Sarah’s Day #34 Karen of Cronulla, pick me I’m a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lifeispeachy for the thread title, this one by far had the most likes 💕 but decided to adjust with “pick me” because that had been her vibe all along.
Honourable mention:
Sarah’s Day #34 unfollow me please

Now I am clearly not the best with words, so if someone talented like @shaaanxosucks can come fill in for a recap that would be wonderful, since quite a bit has gone down in Sezza’s Cronullafornia land 👀🍿☕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fox is such a cute little kid. Not that I should care or that it should matter, but I am so happy to see him get confident with his speech and communicate with Kurt and Sarah. He's come so far ! Good work Fox

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unrelated to Scuzzy but given how often EDs have come up I thought I’d suggest someone everyone should check out is Stephanie Buttermore.
She was a very underweight, malnourished fitness influencer (scientist in real life) who decided to do an “all in” journey where she spent over a year restoring her natural hunger queues. It’s pretty inspiring and a great positive influence to see on your Insta feed.
For example, her latest post:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This whole baiting situation reminds me of when her birth vlog came out.. they released that vlog in full but they refused to confirm Fox’s name. And when everyone was having a dig at her or even just asking her the name she was like ‘IM A NEW MOTHER I HAVENT HAD TIME PEOPLE ARE SAAAA MEAN’ 😂
Like how hard would it have been to write his name in text at the end of the vlog, alllllll that baiting for more views & money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Unrelated to Scuzzy but given how often EDs have come up I thought I’d suggest someone everyone should check out is Stephanie Buttermore.
She was a very underweight, malnourished fitness influencer (scientist in real life) who decided to do an “all in” journey where she spent over a year restoring her natural hunger queues. It’s pretty inspiring and a great positive influence to see on your Insta feed.
For example, her latest post:
Stephanie is still disordered and obsessed with her looks. I've been following her since she started and she is still deep down in the rabbit hole, it's just that these days it's more popular to promote "all in" and stuff rather than "too lean"

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This whole baiting situation reminds me of when her birth vlog came out.. they released that vlog in full but they refused to confirm Fox’s name. And when everyone was having a dig at her or even just asking her the name she was like ‘IM A NEW MOTHER I HAVENT HAD TIME PEOPLE ARE SAAAA MEAN’ 😂
Like how hard would it have been to write his name in text at the end of the vlog, alllllll that baiting for more views & money.
I would also like to share my story as I am a new member here, glad I found this thread.

I was sucked into scuzzys videos a number of years ago & followed her way of eating and training for over a year. It completely fucked my body up. I was living off salad, working out 5,6 days a week (high cardio) as well as walking, swimming, ANYTHING I could do to burn cals..it was sooo harsh on my body. I’m also ashamed to say I was 27 at the time, so her BS affects older women too not just the young/impressionable. She is a good sales person, and makes you think her way of living is the right way, and makes you happier and abs also make you happier. When my period stopped I went to my gyno to get things checked out, she said I had mild PCOs and getting pregnant would be difficult (soooo following her diet this is the outcome I guess)… I explained my story to her and she encouraged me to see a dietitian as it was only mild PCOs and changing the way I eat should clear it up (perhaps sezzy could use this info…) I was at a stage in my life where my husband and I wanted a baby so I saw a dietitian to start some healthier eating habits and she urged me to exercise less and eat how I use to (which was normal and a lot more food). My period came back in 6 months and my body is normal again, and my mindset is so much healthier.

Her channel is dangerous, she thinks she is healthy however she is disordered and harming so many people, she is not healthy at all. If you rewatch her body transformation vlog she literally says things like ‘so you can copy my diet too!’ So she can’t play the victim & act like she’s not influencing people into her disordered way of eating. Isn’t her job title an ‘INFLUENCER’ ?

I got blocked because I commented that she looks gaunt and unwell on one of her photos.. I guess it’s a good thing I’m blocked because she is triggering AF. Sorry for the long post I guess I needed to get this off my chest and you guys seem to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
So quite a few people mentioning the vaccine on her posts and wondering if she will get it.
Every time she talks about lockdown this will come up for people.

But she will probably delete and block and 100% avoid that topic.

I am low key hoping this will turn into a tit show though. Even though she won’t come out as anti vax because it will draw the same negative attention like her other scandals did. And look at Chloe Szep she lost so many followers.

Reactions: 32
I would also like to share my story as I am a new member here, glad I found this thread.

I was sucked into scuzzys videos a number of years ago & followed her way of eating and training for over a year. It completely fucked my body up. I was living off salad, working out 5,6 days a week (high cardio) as well as walking, swimming, ANYTHING I could do to burn cals..it was sooo harsh on my body. I’m also ashamed to say I was 27 at the time, so her BS affects older women too not just the young/impressionable. She is a good sales person, and makes you think her way of living is the right way, and makes you happier and abs also make you happier. When my period stopped I went to my gyno to get things checked out, she said I had mild PCOs and getting pregnant would be difficult (soooo following her diet this is the outcome I guess)… I explained my story to her and she encouraged me to see a dietitian as it was only mild PCOs and changing the way I eat should clear it up (perhaps sezzy could use this info…) I was at a stage in my life where my husband and I wanted a baby so I saw a dietitian to start some healthier eating habits and she urged me to exercise less and eat how I use to (which was normal and a lot more food). My period came back in 6 months and my body is normal again, and my mindset is so much healthier.

Her channel is dangerous, she thinks she is healthy however she is disordered and harming so many people, she is not healthy at all. If you rewatch her body transformation vlog she literally says things like ‘so you can copy my diet too!’ So she can’t play the victim & act like she’s not influencing people into her disordered way of eating. Isn’t her job title an ‘INFLUENCER’ ?

I got blocked because I commented that she looks gaunt and unwell on one of her photos.. I guess it’s a good thing I’m blocked because she is triggering AF. Sorry for the long post I guess I needed to get this off my chest and you guys seem to get it.

Thank you for sharing this with us - it's tragic that this keeps happening to women that follow Scuz - I'm however SO glad you managed to get out of it and restore your balance. She is very dangerous, has no clue what she's talking about. If she really cared that much about health and fitness, she would've achieved a proper education, degree and then looked for a way to improve the health and fitness industry. What's even more tragic is that she doesn't even have basic basic basic knowledge of biology, chemistry and physics and now is looking into psalms to save her ass. TRAGIC

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good morning everyone, lovely day for a picnic in Cronulla today, with the except to Scuzzy, and her antivax family… maybe they’ll lift the rule to allowing anyone who’s injected themselves with anything (I.e Botox) to have restrictions eased… then she’ll be fine.

Just coming in with the social blade update. Looks like while Sarahs following was still decreasing, it was starting to slow down. That was of course until the fuckwit posted possibly the most pathetic bait Instagram has ever seen, seeing a spike in numbers since thursday

Jumping her back up to loosing 400+ followers the last two days… Clearly the sales and Fox spam isn’t working, how do we think she’ll attempt to get engagement back next?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good morning everyone, lovely day for a picnic in Cronulla today, with the except to Scuzzy, and her antivax family… maybe they’ll lift the rule to allowing anyone who’s injected themselves with anything (I.e Botox) to have restrictions eased… then she’ll be fine.

Just coming in with the social blade update. Looks like while Sarahs following was still decreasing, it was starting to slow down. That was of course until the fuckwit posted possibly the most pathetic bait Instagram has ever seen, seeing a spike in numbers since thursday

Jumping her back up to loosing 400+ followers the last two days… Clearly the sales and Fox spam isn’t working, how do we think she’ll attempt to get engagement back next?
1. she'll post more stories asking users to pick whether she should workout or workout, whether to have a tropeeaKha smoothie or tropeeaKha smoothie, to send fav Bible verses etc.
2. Fox will be in the spotlight of all posts and stories. Cute babies are always a win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#ad #sponsored #gifted #narc #dumb
Tell me you’re pregnant without telling me you’re pregnant.
Sezzy wins this challenge.

Okay here we are folks another sezzy thread, absolutely loving how fast we are getting through them, barely had a chance to catch that one myself so a well needed catchup is here.

We are still unsure how long it’s been since Sarah has worked out ??? She hasn’t told us in 5 minutes 🧐

Started off with our bestie promoting her Abs during ED week!!! Such good taste. Cant even joke about this. WOW.

And trying to get as many sneeeeaky workouts in while her son plays in the background. Whether it be a sneeeeaky push-up on the ground while your sons playing toys, or a sneeeeeaky squat while you’re getting your son into his high chair, there’s really no excuse mums !!! You should be out there getting as many sneeeeaky workouts in whenever you can, there’s always a way to get in a “quick burn”- there’s no sitting. Not even for 10 minutes. The only sitting there should be is sit ups !! 🏋🏻‍♀️

“EWWW DUMB” says the todLAH, about everything. Really teaching her son the gift of vocabulary ISNT she 🤔

30kg sissy made us a DELICIOUS green goop smoothie full of kale, spinach, avacarrrdo, grass and snot. Mmmm it’s sooo delish. It’s gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fat free, vegan, chemical free, fun free and taste free and it’s SO healthy and good for you. 💚🤢🍀☘🍃🥑🐛🥗🦠🥬
#soooonutrishush
Recipe is on Cummee

Sarah and her stripped Grandpa pajamas 👔(thanks @MrsHaydos) decided it would be a great idea to put a mirror outside. #lockdownlife. Shes so self obsessed. We stan a narcissistic queen. Sarah and her pick-me-bun is so over lockdown and wants to go on a picnic with her gal pals in her snazzy new pjs. Cant wait to see the photos of her in public in these.

The hustle of mum life has been too much for our extra smoll bestie, after 3 weeks of social media silence she finally FINALLY graced us with a video to address the ✨social media break✨ (6 hours)
She has soooo much to catch us up on but it was a big fat nothing. 1/10 would not recommend the watch.

So much pregnancy bait. Let’s be rEaL and RaW the last thread was just full of us picking up on the bait. 🪱

We are yet to hear of the DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtER and I for one am still on the edge of my seat. I’ve run out of popcorn and I’m getting hangry at this stage this is ridiculous. Why can’t she just be REAL and RAW with us ?? Poor Abby is sick of it too #justiceforabby
Chuck in some poopy bloom and she’ll be right folks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
#ad #sponsored #gifted #narc #dumb
Tell me you’re pregnant without telling me you’re pregnant.
Sezzy wins this challenge.

Okay here we are folks another sezzy thread, absolutely loving how fast we are getting through them, barely had a chance to catch that one myself so a well needed catchup is here.

We are still unsure how long it’s been since Sarah has worked out ??? She hasn’t told us in 5 minutes 🧐

Started off with our bestie promoting her Abs during ED week!!! Such good taste. Cant even joke about this. WOW.

And trying to get as many sneeeeaky workouts in while her son plays in the background. Whether it be a sneeeeaky push-up on the ground while your sons playing toys, or a sneeeeeaky squat while you’re getting your son into his high chair, there’s really no excuse mums !!! You should be out there getting as many sneeeeaky workouts in whenever you can, there’s always a way to get in a “quick burn”- there’s no sitting. Not even for 10 minutes. The only sitting there should be is sit ups !! 🏋🏻‍♀️

“EWWW DUMB” says the todLAH, about everything. Really teaching her son the gift of vocabulary ISNT she 🤔

30kg sissy made us a DELICIOUS green goop smoothie full of kale, spinach, avacarrrdo, grass and snot. Mmmm it’s sooo delish. It’s gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fat free, vegan, chemical free, fun free and taste free and it’s SO healthy and good for you. 💚🤢🍀☘🍃🥑🐛🥗🦠🥬
#soooonutrishush
Recipe is on Cummee

Sarah and her stripped Grandpa pajamas 👔(thanks @MrsHaydos) decided it would be a great idea to put a mirror outside. #lockdownlife. Shes so self obsessed. We stan a narcissistic queen. Sarah and her pick-me-bun is so over lockdown and wants to go on a picnic with her gal pals in her snazzy new pjs. Cant wait to see the photos of her in public in these.

The hustle of mum life has been too much for our extra smoll bestie, after 3 weeks of social media silence she finally FINALLY graced us with a video to address the ✨social media break✨ (6 hours)
She has soooo much to catch us up on but it was a big fat nothing. 1/10 would not recommend the watch.

So much pregnancy bait. Let’s be rEaL and RaW the last thread was just full of us picking up on the bait. 🪱

We are yet to hear of the DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtER and I for one am still on the edge of my seat. I’ve run out of popcorn and I’m getting hangry at this stage this is ridiculous. Why can’t she just be REAL and RAW with us ?? Poor Abby is sick of it too #justiceforabby
Chuck in some poopy bloom and she’ll be right folks.
Ah I love this thanks so much 😂👏🏾🥰 I live for your recaps 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve also decided to take it upon myself to come up with some usernames for all you new members to use. I myself am so jealous of all the hilarious sezzy usernames out there and wish I had chosen one sezzy related. For those of you who don’t know- I hate shaanxo with a passion but I really really wish I could have a sezzy name instead. But I can’t change mine.

I think my absolute fave username of all time is @Steel Raspberries

Here’s an award 🏆 you have the best username and I am extremely jealous because that will always and forever be my favorite thread so I’m biased

Anyways it seems every thread we get some new members so each thread after my catch-up I’ll bless you all with some great usernames related to the last thread which you are all free to use.
I like to think I’m pretty creative so if you struggle with that type of thing grab one below, you’re welcome and welcome to the family.

ESMIdiscuntcode

✨Social media break✨

• 6hours
(this is how long her social media break lasted, don’t worry we will all know exactly what you mean with this one)

• Gluten free crumbs

• Pregnancy bait

• Pick me

• PSLAM of the day

• $105exfoliant

• Stripped Gdad pjs

• Pick me bun

• Sezzybird

• ACt cOnFiDeNt

• DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtEr

• Ebook number 3

• 30kg Sezzy

• Snorting protein powders
(fave)

• Uncontaminated oats

• Activated nuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Her saying she’s getting stylish to go grocery shopping??…

uhh you’ve got your hair in a bun and are wearing oversized sweatshirts. That is how I look when I wake up from bed and need to run to the store quickly. I wouldn’t call that stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ll guess Sarah four favourite styles

-Jesus
- God awful grandpa pyjamas
- Grey meals
- Boring beige witch

Pls please wear a bleeping mask, scummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I am way overthinking the last part of Sarah’s vlog and I am so annoyed but I wanna resolve the mystery before she reveals it all…

she said that once she talks about it it will all make sense that she hasn’t opened up about it in the moment and right now…and what’s happening will affect her mood and everything in the future…

🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m way ahead of myself but suggestion for a new thread title:

Sarahs Day: Live, Laugh, Block

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
she said that once she talks about it it will all make sense that she hasn’t opened up about it in the moment and right now…and what’s happening will affect her mood and everything in the future…

🧐

TBH, if it is anything less than a MC or terminal pregnancy diagnosis - I think she will have put the nail in the coffin for her to be cancelled ⚰. She has had weeks now to put the miscarriage rumours to bed, and she deliberately hasn’t (even though she was quite happy to immediately admit it wasn’t marriage related when cheating rumours started to swirl).

Baiting a pregnancy is unbelievably insensitive, but baiting a MC is just sickening & she does not deserve a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’ve also decided to take it upon myself to come up with some usernames for all you new members to use. I myself am so jealous of all the hilarious sezzy usernames out there and wish I had chosen one sezzy related. For those of you who don’t know- I hate shaanxo with a passion but I really really wish I could have a sezzy name instead. But I can’t change mine.

I think my absolute fave username of all time is @Steel Raspberries

Here’s an award 🏆 you have the best username and I am extremely jealous because that will always and forever be my favorite thread so I’m biased

Anyways it seems every thread we get some new members so each thread after my catch-up I’ll bless you all with some great usernames related to the last thread which you are all free to use.
I like to think I’m pretty creative so if you struggle with that type of thing grab one below, you’re welcome and welcome to the family.

ESMIdiscuntcode

✨Social media break✨

• 6hours
(this is how long her social media break lasted, don’t worry we will all know exactly what you mean with this one)

• Gluten free crumbs

• Pregnancy bait

• Pick me

• PSLAM of the day

• $105exfoliant

• Stripped Gdad pjs

• Pick me bun

• Sezzybird

• ACt cOnFiDeNt

• DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtEr

• Ebook number 3

• 30kg Sezzy

• Snorting protein powders
(fave)

• Uncontaminated oats

• Activated nuts
also:

Brenton4eva

He Never Watches TV

I love surfing

TellMeWithoutTellingMe

ThikFuk

“Christian”

Puhlahdees

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.