Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think a "good christian" would show the girl's name to let her stans abuse her. Many other influencer receive way more hate but don't share it unless they cover the name because they are still kind and respectful but good christian Sezz is just christian when it comes to hard times and worship songs not in her daily life

Reactions: 46
I have the girls new username but I can’t message her. I will give it a day or two and revisit her profile and see if I can message her then and send her this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have the girls new username but I can’t message her. I will give it a day or two and revisit her profile and see if I can message her then and send her this way.
She knows about this forum! I sent her the link and she said someone else already had too 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Agree, or perhaps revisit the CIN3 subject again? Perhaps she has received bad results. She’s made a very emotional video about the first diagnosis, could be another on the way.

Edited to say, she may have had a procedure to confirm diagnosis (Ive had this done, and it’s not pleasant). Could be why she’s “taking it easy”, because I just can’t fathom her working out so soon after a supposedly MC.
im convinced it’s the CIN3 subject. If it’s come back or she’s been diagnosed with something, she’s going to have to accept that her homemade treatment plan of protein powders wasn’t effective. And that will be tricky to navigate.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im all for no more speculations... the only thing we need to know is that she is absolute pond scum and we should only go back to ripping everything else to shreds.
We know she reads here so let's stop feeding her ego.
How do we cancel her? I legit don't know how that even works but I am keen to get the ball rolling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon she’s got her period and now she thinks she’s InFerTilE because it’s been 3 whole months of trying and she shouldn’t have to wait a year for fertility testing because she is so fit and healthy and a boss mama,
This is a good theory! Maybe they found out that Kurts swimmers arent doing too good so thats why she's been going down the google wormhole. Then she'll magically cure him with her powders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is a good theory! Maybe they found out that Kurts swimmers arent doing too good so thats why she's been going down the google wormhole. Then she'll magically cure him with her powders.
omg I can’t even imagine what she’s put durt through if there was any indication his swimmers were not A+, no beer ever again, banning him from having his phone near his bits, and probably release a new fertility powder for men while she’s at it (that will give durt super sperm obvs)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s an absolute privilege and an honor to make my first ever thread catch-up.
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
Contorting her body so we couldn’t see her perhaps baby bump….
Wearing sweaters….around her waist….in her own home…🤰🏻
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

Durt believes a mans whole purpose in life is to spread his seed. 🌱
He is the modern day Jesus after all.

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

And in true Narcissist form Sarah dramatically declared a
✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
But she wants to be as open as her heart will let her be.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

lots and Lots and LOTS of speculation from the tattlers:
•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Did we have Kurt is sick? May as well add it
•Nothing has happened and she’s distracting from bad press
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Something about vaccines
•12 week scan- has the gender blues
•Lockdown blues
•Lost her spon with Tropeaka
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurtle CHEATED (my personal fav)
•Kurt is bisexual
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with her mum

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Im sure @peanutbuttersticks [] has all the answers to her secret.
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute tit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻
I was all hyped to do a recap but I'm so glad I didn't. Yours beats anything I've ever posted! Well done! :)

May I add to the list that you've got on here? I think that Kurt may have been diagnosed with something serious. She keeps saying 'I' and talking about how she's struggling with her emotions, but what if it's all about Kurt who is barely posting at all these days, and she's emotional because she's worried about him?
We keep saying he looks sicker than ever...it's been, what, 2 years since the heart monitor he had to use, and he's slowly been looking worse ever since.

And with that, I'm tapping back out of the whole discussion. It's all too much drama for me. She's a manipulative, snarky cow and she can shove it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don't doubt that sarah gets genuinely hateful DMs or comments on the regular , but it really is strange how whenever she does do something like this (putting a specific "hater" on blast) its ALWAYS someone who has simply offered very mildly worded criticism. i wonder if there's some part of her (EXTREMELY) deep down that knows how much validity there is to these more genuine critiques of her and that's why she reacts so strongly ?

of course, it could also just be that she loves being the queen of her kingdom of sycophants who will attack anyone who dares question her and her rasberries of steel

ETA it also just occurred to me that reacting to strongly to people who are eloquent and very much not trolls is quite the way to silence anyone who may so much as begin to open any of her stan's eyes to how troubling her behavior is. if sezzy is good at anything, it's acting in toxic and disordered ways with such casualty that it feels normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm still catching up but I agree with comments so far that it's not a MC, at least not yet.

My thoughts now are she had the 12 scan and it showed something bad. Maybe the baby hadn't grown much, or there was no heartbeat, a health issue detected, who knows. But, to me, it sounds like they got bad news and were sent home to think about things. Hence the Google rabbit hole.

And now she's just waiting until the next scan which will either confirm the pregnancy is non viable, everything is fine and it's a miracle, or they have a hard decision to make (keep or terminate).

Then we'll get the whole story, including the clickbait sponsored vlog.

Reactions: 27
Looks like she has deleted that message. I have had the same thing happen to me before when I called out an influencers hypocrisy around the pandemic in July last year and the amount of hate I received was just gross. I had people attacking my children. Don’t preach kindness Sezzy when you can’t do the same thing. She knows that people are just going to go and attack this girl.
It's defo still up, I just saw it and then came on here

I don’t understand why she’s asking.. can’t Sarah just block the girl herself?
Literally ALL she ever does is block people but that's less dramatic. This is 100% a performance and for that she is a witch.

Reactions: 24
I called it on her being ashamed... But I never dmd her, just wrote it on here. Does she pretend tattle is her dms now? She is definitely "ashamed" because out of the thousands of speculations, this one got quoted. Its definitely something that makes her look bad, no spin.
Ive refined my theory to: Kurt is simply over her ridiculous nature and hasnt cheated yet but maybe has been propositioned and so doesnt want to be with Scuz like that anymore and this is the beginning of the end. I like this theory very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is going to be a unpopular and probably “problematic” opinion.
I empathise with any woman who experiences a miscarriage, fertility issues and abortion and understand how hard it can be for some. That being said. As someone who grew up with a mother who was diagnosed with NPD, Sarah reminds me a lot of my mother. As an adult (23) I’m still suffering and trying to navigate my life while dealing with trauma endured by my mother etc.
The thought of Sarah having another child to monetise off, Complain about, Neglect, Emotionally enmesh and Push her ED onto etc, Is more of a concern to me than her having a miscarriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nah I completely agree. Of course someone can have empathy with someone having a hard time but I'd wager that Sarah has done more harm than good, especially with pushing her ED and horrible body images on her mostly young and impressionable followers. I don't wish MCs on anyone, my mother stills struggles decades later but Sarah is an attention bleep who literally sold her gran's death.

Reactions: 21
Nah I completely agree. Of course someone can have empathy with someone having a hard time but I'd wager that Sarah has done more harm than good, especially with pushing her ED and horrible body images on her mostly young and impressionable followers. I don't wish MCs on anyone, my mother stills struggles decades later but Sarah is an attention bleep who literally sold her gran's death.
And whatever is happening right now, she is heading to the bank to cash in on it just like she did with her grandmother passing away. She constantly proves over and over again that she is rotten to the core and willing to do anything for engagement. ANYTHING.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I was new follower can you tell me what about her grandma's death? many people mention it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.