Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“i dont know if I will ever share” has turned very quickly into “I will open up when i’m ready”

• Angry
Reactions: 60
How can she not realise that her posting these things is literally giving life to the speculation? Her wording, her photos, if you really wanted to get your mind off of something - telling everyone initially that there is an issue, then further vague posts about it EVERY SINGLE DAY following are only going to increase the engagement related exactly to that topic.... unless that is the ultimate goal here, she needs to lead by example and STFU about it 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 734941
Oh hell no, Sarah didn't block out the name and I can guarantee that's so the Sezzy squad go in for the kill :cry: this isn't high school Sarah, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to send your minions after them.
This person was very well spoken and polite with this message and Scuz has just put her on blast to over 1 million people. bleeping hell this girl is horrible.

How can she not realise that her posting these things is literally giving life to the speculation? Her wording, her photos, if you really wanted to get your mind off of something - telling everyone initially that there is an issue, then further vague posts about it EVERY SINGLE DAY following are only going to increase the engagement related exactly to that topic.... unless that is the ultimate goal here, she needs to lead by example and STFU about it 🤯
She thrives off the speculation and is adding all this to her stories because she FEEEEEEDS off this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She says something they have to revisit soon, sounds like terminate pregnancy decision or its a legal matter.

Reactions: 40
It’s an absolute privilege and an honor to make my first ever thread catch-up.
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
Contorting her body so we couldn’t see her perhaps baby bump….
Wearing sweaters….around her waist….in her own home…🤰🏻
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

Durt believes a mans whole purpose in life is to spread his seed. 🌱
He is the modern day Jesus after all.

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

And in true Narcissist form Sarah dramatically declared a
✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
But she wants to be as open as her heart will let her be.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

lots and Lots and LOTS of speculation from the tattlers:
•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Did we have Kurt is sick? May as well add it
•Nothing has happened and she’s distracting from bad press
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Something about vaccines
•12 week scan- has the gender blues
•Lockdown blues
•Lost her spon with Tropeaka
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurtle CHEATED (my personal fav)
•Kurt is bisexual
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with her mum

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Im sure @peanutbuttersticks [] has all the answers to her secret.
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute tit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻
This was a bloody DELIGHT to read. Thank you for your service! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor girl sending her a DM.. all the stans are going to come for her now. Just like the sabi&soul incident. Has this girl learnt nothing?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s an absolute privilege and an honor to make my first ever thread catch-up.
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
Contorting her body so we couldn’t see her perhaps baby bump….
Wearing sweaters….around her waist….in her own home…🤰🏻
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

Durt believes a mans whole purpose in life is to spread his seed. 🌱
He is the modern day Jesus after all.

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

And in true Narcissist form Sarah dramatically declared a
✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
But she wants to be as open as her heart will let her be.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

lots and Lots and LOTS of speculation from the tattlers:
•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Did we have Kurt is sick? May as well add it
•Nothing has happened and she’s distracting from bad press
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Something about vaccines
•12 week scan- has the gender blues
•Lockdown blues
•Lost her spon with Tropeaka
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurtle CHEATED (my personal fav)
•Kurt is bisexual
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with her mum

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Im sure @peanutbuttersticks [] has all the answers to her secret.
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute tit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻
Did I miss something with the Peanutbuttersticks? Can someone fill me in!?

Reactions: 13
She says something they have to revisit soon, sounds like terminate pregnancy decision or its a legal matter.
Agree, or perhaps revisit the CIN3 subject again? Perhaps she has received bad results. She’s made a very emotional video about the first diagnosis, could be another on the way.

Edited to say, she may have had a procedure to confirm diagnosis (Ive had this done, and it’s not pleasant). Could be why she’s “taking it easy”, because I just can’t fathom her working out so soon after a supposedly MC.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 734941
Oh hell no, Sarah didn't block out the name and I can guarantee that's so the Sezzy squad go in for the kill :cry: this isn't high school Sarah, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to send your minions after them.
Looks like she has deleted that message. I have had the same thing happen to me before when I called out an influencers hypocrisy around the pandemic in July last year and the amount of hate I received was just gross. I had people attacking my children. Don’t preach kindness Sezzy when you can’t do the same thing. She knows that people are just going to go and attack this girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 734941
What a POS. She intentionally left the username up and begs the girl to block her?! She’s acting like people are walking into her lounge room saying these things when in fact it’s a public platform she’s broadcasting her life to. What a fkn looney. She is doing it to herself at this point. I hope she’s cancelled ASAP after this bs she is pulling.

I just love that her mask slipped and she showed her true bitchy self.
Yes. “I’m so sad, feel sorry for me, but DON’T YOU DARE ask me what’s wrong or answer on my behalf or I’ll cut you”
Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like she has deleted that message. I have had the same thing happen to me before when I called out an influencers hypocrisy around the pandemic in July last year and the amount of hate I received was just gross. I had people attacking my children. Don’t preach kindness Sezzy when you can’t do the same thing. She knows that people are just going to go and attack this girl.
I can still see it unfortunately, poor girl.

Reactions: 7
I've refrained from commenting so far because everyone's covering it all already.

But now she's putting someone on blast to everyone and also asking people just block her.

So last year I was in hospital with a heart condition (2 small children at home who couldn't visit) and I had several procedures done and it was a very scary time. Having lots of time on my hands lying in a hospital I was watching Sarah's stories and there was lots of crap going down in the comments on her posts. I knew I would keep looking but I didn't want to have the option to look, I just wanted to focus on positive things in my life at the time. So I politely commented on a post asking her to block me and saying I was unwell. Of course she didn't block me, she just deleted my comment and restricted me so no one could see if I commented again.

Now... now she has the hide to ask people to block her because she's going through something? Where was that same courtesy when I politely asked? I have never commented anything rude on her posts or sent her a single DM. I've also had a missed miscarriage of my twins at 13 weeks, I had to go back in later for a D&C, I got the results of the tissue samples, my babies were sick and they died and I still miss them and know exactly how old they would be right now. So, yes, people go through tragic, horrible and sad things all the time but the thing that shines through most about this whole thing - whatever it is that is actually happening to her - is just her manipulative nastiness plain and simple. I'm out guys, sorry.

ETA She knows exactly what she is doing with these posts and stories, at this point she can't deny that she is knowingly and actively encouraging the continued engagement and speculation, while all the while playing victim if anyone queries things, it's all a bit sickening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've refrained from commenting so far because everyone's covering it all already.

But now she's putting someone on blast to everyone and also asking people just block her.

So last year I was in hospital with a heart condition (2 small children at home who couldn't visit) and I had several procedures done and it was a very scary time. Having lots of time on my hands lying in a hospital I was watching Sarah's stories and there was lots of crap going down in the comments on her posts. I knew I would keep looking but I didn't want to have the option to look, I just wanted to focus on positive things in my life at the time. So I politely commented on a post asking her to block me and saying I was unwell. Of course she didn't block me, she just deleted my comment and restricted me so no one could see if I commented again.

Now... now she has the hide to ask people to block her because she's going through something? Where was that same courtesy when I politely asked? I have never commented anything rude on her posts or sent her a single DM. I've also had a missed miscarriage of my twins at 13 weeks, I had to go back in later for a D&C, I got the results of the tissue samples, my babies were sick and they died and I still miss them and know exactly how old they would be right now. So, yes, people go through tragic, horrible and sad things all the time but the thing that shines through most about this whole thing - whatever it is that is actually happening to her - is just her manipulative nastiness plain and simple. I'm out guys, sorry.
Firstly, I am so sorry you have experienced that kind of hardship. I can’t imagine how you felt/how you are currently feeling. ❤

Sarah has manipulated this entire situation beyond anything I could have expected from her. I truly did not think she could stoop any lower than her previous antics but this is a whole new ball park. She is taking pain and hurt and a lived experience for so many women and baiting it to an incredibly heartless degree. She’s just plain heartless.

Reactions: 24
Did I miss something with the Peanutbuttersticks? Can someone fill me in!?
nothing else has happened with peanutbuttersticks since they made the account dropped the bomb that sezzys preggo then dipped. We’ve all been suspecting it was sez herself so often make jokes that peanutbutter sticks would know the answers 😂

side note I’ve just seen someone with the name @SteelRaspberries and I must say bravo on that excellent name

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree, it no longer sounds like a miscarriage... unless it was a missed miscarriage requiring surgical intervention in the next week or two (hence "revisit"?)

I don’t understand why she’s asking.. can’t Sarah just block the girl herself?
Because that's too logical

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.