Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her stans whose response has ranged from genuine care and concern to manic obsession and speculation will wake up now.
I hope people who were on the fence who may have had a personal experience with infertility and miscarriage will choose a side now.
I hope those of us who concluded she is pregnant and may have miscarried will sense that this could all very well be a lie.

Either way, I cant wait for this lying bleep to be cancelled. She may very well have pushed her luck with this one. I hope more people take her advice and unfollow/blog her. Those of you with a social blade account could check in tomorrow haha!

Reactions: 38
nothing else has happened with peanutbuttersticks since they made the account dropped the bomb that sezzys preggo then dipped. We’ve all been suspecting it was sez herself so often make jokes that peanutbutter sticks would know the answers 😂

side note I’ve just seen someone with the name @SteelRaspberries and I must say bravo on that excellent name
Thank you! I was previously pixiemarie but I couldn’t change my username so I just made this account haha.

Would love the elusive peanutbuttersticks to make an appearance. That dastardly person has really left us all in the lurch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to message that girl on Instagram and let her know she’s more than welcome here ❤ I think she will feel more at home

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Looks like that poor girl that sezzy put on blast has already had to change her handle, no doubt she’s already received abuse from Sarah stans

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Lol she blocked me because I asked her to use captions on her stories. Hey Sarah, tell me more about your performative inclusivity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Please do that! It's partly why I was hoping Sarahs Day is a narcissist would be the thread title, so mor epeople could search and directly land here because tattle is getting mentioned a lot on reddit.

Also, has anyone else noticed the number of New Members on here in just these last few days :p
That last thread was blazed thru in a week. And we're on page 3 of this one already.

Scuz is too intellectually challenged to realise that in trying to bait her stupid fake crisis she's also feeding her own eventual downfall. She's toooooo damn thick.

I’m going to message that girl on Instagram and let her know she’s welcome more than here ❤ I think she will feel more at home

Reactions: 29
I’m going to message that girl on Instagram and let her know she’s welcome more than here ❤ I think she will feel more at home
I tried to find her account but couldn’t although i think she’s just changed the handle and gone private as when I search the handle in general a few photos come up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m going to message that girl on Instagram and let her know she’s more than welcome here ❤ I think she will feel more at home
From what I can tell, she has her settings so that she cannot be messaged 🙁 she must have been bombarded pretty badly by Scuzzy’s fangirls.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I tried to find her account but couldn’t although i think she’s just changed the handle and gone private as when I search the handle in general a few photos come up
Damn!!! Maybe she will find her way like @ScummyScuz said tattle is getting bigger it feels like home you people have made me laugh every day in lockdown
Maybe after lockdown we can all have a Sezzy Tattlers meet up omg I feel like we are one big happy family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
nothing else has happened with peanutbuttersticks since they made the account dropped the bomb that sezzys preggo then dipped. We’ve all been suspecting it was sez herself so often make jokes that peanutbutter sticks would know the answers 😂

side note I’ve just seen someone with the name @SteelRaspberries and I must say bravo on that excellent name
Does anyone know/remember when they all happened? Because assuming she was 12 weeks last week (which I believe as someone I know overheard her telling people in Cronulla)… pEaNutBUtter sticks would of known about this pretty early, probably before she even told her family, hence could this prove once and for all and confirm it was in fact our beloved Scuzzy’s Day

Reactions: 13
I havent watched her stories in a whole week, but it sounds from today's updates here like she is back to normal?
Sooooo..her break-that-wasnt-a-break-at-all lasted less than a week? LMAO. What a fcken joke. Cancel her already.
I hope she gets hacked and her posts all deleted and account locked out forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I reckon she’s got her period and now she thinks she’s InFerTilE because it’s been 3 whole months of trying and she shouldn’t have to wait a year for fertility testing because she is so fit and healthy and a boss mama,

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everyone message that poor girl and invite her here. She changed her name

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m messaging the girl already so I can let her know about this thread!

Everyone message that poor girl and invite her here. She changed her name.
I would maybe delete her handle. She already knows about the site and I know I wouldn’t want my handle here if I had already had to change it because of hate. Not that I think anyone here will send her hate obviously, but anyone can see this site :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Awesome !!! Tell her to let us know if she makes an account so we can all give her a big warm welcome to tattle

edited to add; tell her to read the #31 Sarah’s day thread. I’m sure she’ll have a hoot with our speculations there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s such a POS dropping stupid hints still. I feel like the ‘something we’ll have to revisit’ in her post is so out of place with the message and just something else to cause speculation. I wouldn’t be surprised if this backfires and makes her lose more followers honestly. The stans will stick around for it but I feel like less dedicated followers will get bored really quickly of the ‘don’t look at me, NO WAIT PLEASE LOOK AT ME’ vibe that her content has with this whole ‘situation’

Reactions: 25
Maybe sarah couldn’t handle all the attention Chloe szep was getting so she had to do something to bring it all back to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I would maybe delete her handle. She already knows about the site and I know I wouldn’t want my handle here if I had already had to change it because of hate. Not that I think anyone here will send her hate obviously, but anyone can see this site :)
Added her username because everyone was saying it had been changed and they wanted to reach out. Deleted now.

Reactions: 5
Added her username because everyone was saying it had been changed and they wanted to reach out. Deleted now.
I wasn’t coming at you, so sorry if it came off that way! Just thought it was probably best for her if her new username wasn’t out there as I have had the same thing happen to me :)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.