Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like she’s dishing out dieting tips for toddLAHS
Just serving up a bowl of choking hazards with no warning. Not saying that you shouldn’t give your child these foods (everyone is free to choose), but it’s not advised for toddlers, children under 5 should be supervised while eating these foods. For someone who did and promoted the baby first aid course she should know better.

Reactions: 30
Why do I feel like she’s dishing out dieting tips for toddLAHS
I'm more worried about the whole blueberries than the 4 pieces of dried fruit Sarah's obviously stressed about. Besides, Fox is gonna need that sugar to stay awake until 10pm.

(I'm not a mum so I don't know if whole blueberries are a concern at all. These ones looked big so it seemed wrong not to cut them up to me.)

Reactions: 17
I'm more worried about the whole blueberries than the 4 pieces of dried fruit Sarah's obviously stressed about. Besides, Fox is gonna need that sugar to stay awake until 10pm.

(I'm not a mum so I don't know if whole blueberries are a concern at all. These ones looked big so it seemed wrong not to cut them up to me.)
usually with blueberries that are over a set size you squish or smoosh between your fingers until bub is over a set age. Obviously bub should still be supervised at all times, even when this is done. This is just like with the grapes how she didn’t quarter them for Fox because he ‘eats from the vine’ usually. Or maybe the blueberries aren’t as big as we think and she’s just using a tiny bowl again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just serving up a bowl of choking hazards with no warning. Not saying that you shouldn’t give your child these foods (everyone is free to choose), but it’s not advised for toddlers, children under 5 should be supervised while eating these foods. For someone who did and promoted the baby first aid course she should know better.
second this! She made a big deal out of her baby first aid course and also about doing BLW. I’m pretty sure she did her first aid through Tiny Hearts (correct me if I’m wrong) and they’re very well respected and are constantly sharing things about choking hazards etc!

If she did the proper research for BLW she’d know how to cut everything age appropriately as well as what is/isn’t suitable for a child Fox’s age. I understand her saying she doesn’t want him having tonnes of dried fruit etc and would rather the proper fruit. especially since dried fruit isn’t as filling either HOWEVER she could have given him the proper fruit in the first place but then it wouldn’t have been ‘toddlah trail mix’.

Reactions: 22
Imagine if she is not pregnant at the end. I can tell from her last video that she kinda gained weight unless she is wearing unflattering clothes, and sitting more relaxed not like the her flamingo weird poses in order to increase engagement.
I don’t watch her YouTubes anymore so I haven’t seen how she’s looking but! It wouldn’t be overly difficult for her to wear baggy clothes or pose differently in order to create speculation. Speculation = engagement.

it would be kind of crazy if that’s what she’s actually doing but it wouldn’t shock me

Reactions: 10
Look at her making toDDLaH tRaiL miX and sUrpRiSinG him with cOmbinATiOns like it isn't just throwing different ingredients together and shaking the box.

I can't with her constantly trying to make every little thing she does sound pathbreaking.
IT'S NOT. STOP.

What's with her terribly lazy content that's become the norm now???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He's so advanced, he's not a regular toddler. Hadn't you heard?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
YT comments between "stans are crazy" and "not having it". Hate to see so many comments like "cant wait to buy so much", mindless consuming and Sarah encourages it :cautious:
Screenshot_20210820-232203_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-232644_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-232635_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-232600_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s a very insensitive quote - which is a very on brand with him - but I think in the he could be referring to himself, “Being a dad is…MY main purpose in life”.

Reactions: 20
Nope, I dont give these two chumps any benefit of doubt because we have ample proof that their beliefs are regressive as duck, and they have no qualms spewing problematic tit on the internet. Sure, its semantics and maybe not a big deal because, wordage. But it IS problematic if you remember what Sarah said about motherhood being her purpose, her body was made for it etc 🤮 It's not just insensitive, it's ignorant as duck. Theyre out of touch and have NO idea about where the world currently is. I'm pretty sure his usage of the word "your" isn't casual, and it is 100% because he believes this is every adults purpose.

It's wonderful to see how many negative comments they get when they dont have control over deleting the criticism. And there he is only responding to the people lauding him.

The two of them are gross as hell. Yes, I'm including her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
You've hit the nail on the head! It's interesting to see how negative the comments are whenever they have no control over them, very telling 👀

Reactions: 40
Well this is interesting...Kurtzy has obviously travelled to Queensland to film this on 11 August. The YouTube video was released 4 hours ago. This is hardly what I call essential work.
Also, remember when Sezzzie was showing us what an amazing MILF she is and was doing craft with Focks, with his nuuu pencils? She said something like "Do you want to write a card for daddy and tell him you missed him, and you can give it to him when he comes home?" She tried to make out that he was just coming home from the office to "tag team" with her, but maybe he had indeed been out of town.
This pair really are the scum of the earth.
ETA: sorry, they pics don't show the proof of days, but the one where Kurtz replies was posted 5 days ago, and the other one was 11 August. Both are on Keenan Derry's IG page.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
It’s a very insensitive quote - which is a very on brand with him - but I think in the he could be referring to himself, “Being a dad is…MY main purpose in life”.
As FlexMami says: I’m not willing to engage with you unless you acknowledge that words have meaning! There’s a huge difference between “my” and “your”! If Kurt couldn’t realise it, surely the people who created the post from MensHealth could’ve picked up that this is not the right thing to put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well this is interesting...Kurtzy has obviously travelled to Queensland to film this on 11 August. The YouTube video was released 4 hours ago. This is hardly what I call essential work.
Also, remember when Sezzzie was showing us what an amazing MILF she is and was doing craft with Focks, with his nuuu pencils? She said something like "Do you want to write a card for daddy and tell him you missed him, and you can give it to him when he comes home?" She tried to make out that he was just coming home from the office to "tag team" with her, but maybe he had indeed been out of town.
This pair really are the scum of the earth.
ETA: sorry, they pics don't show the proof of days, but the one where Kurtz replies was posted 5 days ago, and the other one was 11 August. Both are on Keenan Derry's IG page.
ETA 2: Just looked at Kurtz IG page, and here's a pic making it sound like it was taken ages ago..."Missing adventures like this!" when in fact it was less than 2 weeks ago!🤬🤬 Lying bloody happy-clapper!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Hope this helps. Glad you have a loving fiancé though who supports you through this. Sorry for the long post, and being OT 😅
Thank you so much for sharing that ❤ And I just want to say I’m sorry that you even have to say you’re a fellow CPTSD fellow, my heart hurts everytime I know that it’s not just me. Yes the hand maids tale was also one I struggled with too, thank you so much for the suggestion on the mantra! I might actually take that idea up, because even now so many years later I still get triggered and I get so mad everytime I do. So the mantra idea sounds wonderful.

And yes! Yes it was interstellar!! Haha yes I know! Exactly! Not many real life relationships are like that and yet somehow it got me so upset and triggered because the “relationship” I had with mine till I cut the cords wasn’t like that at all, I think you saying reminding myself that a lot of it isn’t realistic actually is super helpful.

Thank you so much for your kind response and again, I’m so sorry that you can even understand ❤

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that your feelings are valid. I grew up with a distant father and watching interstellar made me so emotional. I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days. Breaking bad is a whole other story for another time. I often get really attached to a movie and afterwards have to ask myself how I’m feeling too.
I’m sorry you had a distant father and can relate to how I felt about interstellar I’m so sorry </3 just know you’re doing amazing! And thank you for the kind words xx

• Heart
ETA 2: Just looked at Kurtz IG page, and here's a pic making it sound like it was taken ages ago..."Missing adventures like this!" when in fact it was less than 2 weeks ago!🤬🤬 Lying bloody happy-clapper!
Who's that girl and where are her and Kurts hands...kinda suss. 👀 lol pregnant Scuzzy minding Fox while he parties on a boat and calls it work. He already missing it two weeks later....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.