Sarah’s Day #31 raspberries of steel, no sex appeal, not one good Sunee meal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've struggled to put into words why both Sarah and Kurt annoy the absolute duck out of me, but I think it's because they can't possibly fathom that anyone would lead or want to lead a different life to them. They think their life is the non plus ultra and everyone else is just plain wrong. Kurt COULD HAVE said "I think MY purpose in life is to be a dad" but being the utter asshat that he is he chose "if you're not a dad, you're doing it wrong and your life is pointless". Same with Sarahs constant blabbing about how her only goal in life was to be a MILF. Zero tolerance for anyone not living their exact lifestyle.
It's one quote but says so much about him.

Don't get me started on the "creative genius".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I've struggled to put into words why both Sarah and Kurt annoy the absolute duck out of me, but I think it's because they can't possibly fathom that anyone would lead or want to lead a different life to them. They think their life is the non plus ultra and everyone else is just plain wrong. Kurt COULD HAVE said "I think MY purpose in life is to be a dad" but being the utter asshat that he is he chose "if you're not a dad, you're doing it wrong and your life is pointless". Same with Sarahs constant blabbing about how her only goal in life was to be a MILF. Zero tolerance for anyone not living their exact lifestyle.
It's one quote but says so much about him.

Don't get me started on the "creative genius".
Reminds me of the time she said during an AMA on Instagram about how her body was designed to have children 🤢 they are so backwards it hurts, the irony is how they always preach about having children yet are always complaining about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m actually genuinely really happy that she has this crappy ratty thin yuck hair tbh that she always slicks back and it’s NEVER gotten better from the entire time she’s been on YouTube.
Can you IMAGINE how much more self obsessed she would be if she had good hair ???
Can you imagine ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ok…this is so hypercritical and I can’t believe I’m even about to say this…But for some reason, Sarah’s nose realllllyyyy bothers me. It’s like she’s been hit in the face with a fry pan. Being the vein prinCeSs that she is, it wouldn’t surprise me if she one day got a nose job - claimed she has a deviated septum (because we know how much she loves to diagnose herself with a fake prognosis) and talk about how it’s been one of her biggest insecurities. Watch this space.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Unrelated but I’ve just realized how similar fox looks to Skye Wheatley’s boy. I’m just watching her “juggling 2 babies” video and this could be sarah soon 😂
overwhelmed and struggling with 2 after she realized they aren’t just AeStHeTiCs and she actually has to raise them and look after them and not pawn them both off the Kurt

Reactions: 20
Ok…this is so hypercritical and I can’t believe I’m even about to say this…But for some reason, Sarah’s nose realllllyyyy bothers me. It’s like she’s been hit in the face with a fry pan. Being the vein prinCeSs that she is, it wouldn’t surprise me if she one day got a nose job - claimed she has a deviated septum (because we know how much she loves to diagnose herself with a fake prognosis) and talk about how it’s been one of her biggest insecurities. Watch this space.
I’m all for criticising the things she does and one day if she chooses to get a nose job then we can discuss it then but idk she was born with that nose and can’t help it. I’m sure theres parts of your appearance you also dislike, and it’d probably feel unfair if someone just blatantly said it annoyed them on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So I’ve been Mia the past couple days of social media so only just caught up on the last few days, saw the stuff about her asking for tv recommendations and peeps getting annoyed at her for saying she needs to analyse her emotions and how she’s feeling after a tv show episode, and I thought I’d just share a little different perspective of why I believe that is okay. Please don’t come for me I’m just telling my honest truth, there is a lot I don’t like about her, I used to be a Stan and now see the light but getting annoyed over this I think invalidates a lot of others (like me) who do the exact same thing.

As someone who has had many past traumas, and from those have complex post traumatic stress disorder (CPTSD) I actually do this to and I find it really helps me survive the lasting permit effects of what my traumas did my brain.

For example like her my fiancé introduced me to breaking bad, I attempted a couple episodes it was hard but I said I’d give it my best shot, however (if you’ve seen the show you know it’s intense and you’ll know by this next Sentence what episode I’m talking about)

When The BATHTUB scene happened that was it I was out, it absolutely shook me to my core, I was already struggling because the actor reminded me too much about my father, but I tried pushing past that but when that scene came on I couldn’t anymore it Brought way too much up.

Another movie that really hit was that space mission movie with Matthew Mconhehay (I don’t know how to spell his last name anyway I think it was him) my fiancé loved it and wanted to show me, I watched it and by the end he who thought this was just a cool space movie didn’t think about the story of it really being about a father and daughter and by the end credit I suddenly broke down, I was hyperventilating scream crying into arms black out in ptsd attack crying about why I couldn’t have a father who cared, why was I the one left alone with no father I could go on but that’s just an example.

Point being after I had too many triggers I decided from then on I would a give a tv an episode or two a shot but if along the way i found my emotions and mental health going somewhere I didn’t want it to I stopped. For example some ones I had to abruptly stop watching we’re 13 RW, walking dead, riverdale, girlfriend expierence, that crazy ballerina one that came out recently, and many more.

Now I don’t know if Sarah has ever had anything super traumatic happened to her or not but regardless I think her and Kurt evaluating there emotions after and episode is or should be seen as completely healthy and normal.

Anyway that’s just my two cents about that particular issue please don’t come from I’m coming from a place as just trying to share perspective on someone who does this themselves.
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that your feelings are valid. I grew up with a distant father and watching interstellar made me so emotional. I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days. Breaking bad is a whole other story for another time. I often get really attached to a movie and afterwards have to ask myself how I’m feeling too.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually genuinely really happy that she has this crappy ratty thin yuck hair tbh that she always slicks back and it’s NEVER gotten better from the entire time she’s been on YouTube.
Can you IMAGINE how much more self obsessed she would be if she had good hair ???
Can you imagine ??
Thanks for inspiring my nuuu profile pic, Sezzy at her most authentic 👩‍🍳 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine ??
mmmm that body bloom and tropeaka hair supplements are clearly doing a stellar job 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s pregnant. Can’t explain why but I just really don’t think she is

Comment on the “being a father is a mans purpose” post on the men’s health page.

AE052667-C15B-4469-9D00-B2F50FC3FBFB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Such a bleeping insensitive quote. He could say “being a dad has given my life so much purpose” or something but don’t tell us all that we HAVE to have kids for our lives to mean something. Ffs. It’s simply not true. I really feel for everyone struggling with infertility reading this, or those who (like my sister and her husband) just don’t want kids. It makes it sound like you aren’t living a purposeful life unless you have kids.

makes my blood boil.
I lost my only child when he was an adult and Kurts quote made me cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I don’t even think she’d pregnant anymore tbh. I think it’s for engagement.
Imagine if she is not pregnant at the end. I can tell from her last video that she kinda gained weight unless she is wearing unflattering clothes, and sitting more relaxed not like the her flamingo weird poses in order to increase engagement.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why the heck people want to get around in Whitefox clothes with logos all over them. Like how embarrassing. Not only do you support overpriced fast fashion, but you also support a brand that partners with the lowest of the low from the influencer scene. Their stuff is so tacky it makes my brain hurt.

Reactions: 47
This afternoons stories with the "Toddler Tips" reel highlights that she is definitely trying to shift her engagement to the "Mummy Blogger" relm. The problem she may face with this is that most of your audience will be more mature, likely to be parents or want to be themselves and will have the experience to pick up her BS better.

I hope it's a big flop for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
People often talk about watching old videos and seeing how she's changed; so I thought I'd give it a go with the one where she says she's no longer vegan. It was strange because she was very much still a pick me girl but didn't seem to have the confidence/arrogance to go 100% with it. I think a bigger following really validated that she was doing the right thing and a good person (in her mind).

Had a scroll through the comments and found this one funny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.