Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of us is willing to risk getting blocked and message her telling her that goats cheese contains almost as much lactose as dairy cheese? I just can’t with this woman and her selective food intolerances
Just want to say that goat cheese and the way it is made cancels out the lactose in it (if that makes sense haha) I'm lactose free due to asthma (like get blocked airways if i have too much of it) and goats cheese is totally fine for me! but of course everyone is different and not defending Sarah at all haha

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Georgia Stevenson has a tattle account. She would have some serious goss on her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ughhh I haven’t even reached the end of the thread yet and just had to say a few things (it’s been a long day, bare with my nitpicking):
1. That’s not stir fry 😭 where is your wok?! Where is your wok hay?! That’s a STEW. Probably still tastes alright, but please don’t label it something it’s not. As a foodie who loves cooking eastern food, I’m appalled.
2. STOP STIRRING THE RICE. You’re going to make it mushy!! 😭
3. I don’t know if it bothers anyone else, but it irks me that she used the same wooden spoon to stir the “stirfry” and then the rice… maybe it’s just me, but just don’t do it!! Use a clean spoon (or better yet, refer to point number 2).
4. She didn’t toast the sesame seeds before putting them in the food… unless they’re pre-toasted. Otherwise, bland.
The "Stirfry" looks FOUL. The irony is that she said "Remembers when this was all you ate when you were young because its so easy to make. This literally looks like what I used to make myself in the first month of living away from home, until I learned to cook correctly. That meat will be SO chewy and the veggies will just be BLAH with the stodgiest rice that anyone ever did see.

As you said above, ANYONE who has ever used seasame seeds knows you toast them on a pan, set them aside and use the at the end. This girl needs to try Hello Fresh to learn a couple of basic cooking skills.

Yet its this broad making bank of an app selling bland food and flavoured ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarahs Day 31: Stayhome orders too much to ask, Brotherhusband out without a mask, pregancy bait? no thanks I'll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That “stir fry” is atrocious but it doesn’t surprise me because I recall in a past vlog that one day she felt like Thai food so made a “Thai” stir fry consisting of a steak cut up, random vegetables, coconut aminos and coconut sugar. That’s it. Her food is a joke!

Also, to me, her post about not watching tv that leaves her feeling negative is just a poor excuse at rationalising her way out of not watching things like the news. I bet the current tragedies (including what is happening in her own city with covid) brings her out of her precious privileged bubble too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People that don't want to change their name, I fully support that decision. But its like she's been making a song and dance about the 'tILsE cRew' and now the wedding is over its like. Oh yeh I don't actually care about changing my name.

If I were Kurt I would be hella offended.
not sure if this is the same everywhere but in aus you don’t have to OFFICIALLY change your last name to start using your husbands. I know many women who go by their partners surname but haven’t changed their passport/license etc. maybe she’s done that?

also I can’t with this boring b*tch and the tv shows… as someone already said it 👏🏼 doesnt 👏🏼have 👏🏼 to be 👏🏼 complicated 👏🏼

re: her not liking animal kingdom because of family betrayal, doesn’t she actively dislike Kurts family? Why would she care? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
not sure if this is the same everywhere but in aus you don’t have to OFFICIALLY change your last name to start using your husbands. I know many women who go by their partners surname but haven’t changed their passport/license etc. maybe she’s done that?
I mean look at how as soon as the engagement was done she lost interest in getting married, then when they finally got married she lost interest in that too aside from flapping around referring to Kurt as her husband from then on, all for Instagram posts.. it’s all content, changing her name legally isn’t 😂 They probably haven’t even organised a legal marriage certificate yet to organise her change of name, just a commemorative one from the ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah’s day 31: Out with no mask, tit cooking app that won’t last, pregnancy? Don’t ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.