Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity of this woman to not only post “Pilates” workouts on Instagram as though she has any idea what she is doing, but to also put it in an ebook and charge an insane amount for it without any qualifications! How is this legal? What is the point of people getting qualifications when people like Sarah profit anyway? Makes me sick.
Unfortunately there will always be gullible consumers for scammers like her. I reckon she will also put sunee meal plans in her eBook signed by her weird nutritionist. Her next property purchased is guaranteed.

She may as well announce it already
omg the wink 😉 says it all. Like “trust me I know” even though she doesn’t have a bump yet and it’s hardly tested. Show us in few month Sez.

Reactions: 16
Funny how in the Menshealth article Kurt talks about the importance of being present with your son and how being successful/working for success shouldn’t get into the way of that. Even funnier though how Sarah does exactly these things. She’s rarely present and seems to prioritize work even when she has „fox time“ aka always putting a phone in his face.
Wonder if they ever argue about that…

Reactions: 28
Has Tahls ever had "Graphic Designer - @Funee" in her biography? I honestly can't remember...but it's not there now, and "Nurse" is. Maybe there has indeed been a falling out?
She never had Funee in her bio, it was always graphic designer.

Reactions: 5
MaT PiLatEs, AnKlE WeIgHt AdDition...
Wears weights on hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 (new profile pic, anyone?)

Also:
1. Just because you’re standing on a mat, doesn’t make it mat Pilates
2. Related to above, her form is terrible, doesn’t follow the tenets of Pilates to focus on core stabilising areas (i.e. shoulder girdle, pelvic floor, overall posture and alignment, and slow, controlled movements). I realise she sped much of it up but the first few seconds plays in real time, and it’s wayyyyy rushed. NOT Pilates. I’m a mere student of Pilates and even I know that.
3. Check out the last frame of Fox (attempted to upload vid here but may not have worked). She is already teaching him how to ‘lift’ and do push-ups. If I were her this would be a terrifying realisation of just how much my children would model off me and try to emulate me. It’s heartbreaking to see that Fox is already being encouraged to do organised workouts, even if at this time it’s in the context of play. Kid is going to have major issues with food, exercise and self image further on in life. It’s practically a guarantee at this point.
‘addition’ tit didn’t know this was a maths tutorial vid… when will she start to spell/grammar check…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately there will always be gullible consumers for scammers like her. I reckon she will also put sunee meal plans in her eBook signed by her weird nutritionist. Her next property purchased is guaranteed.

omg the wink 😉 says it all. Like “trust me I know” even though she doesn’t have a bump yet and it’s hardly tested. Show us in few month Sez.
Correct, atm she just looks like she needs to fart. Most pants will be okay for a gassy stomach Sis, unless your trying to squeeze into that XS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant imagine why wearing a size smaller, because "they suck you in" can feel comfy or good for growing baby bumps???
Not a mom, not going to ever be one, so I don't know. This is an assumption Im making.
My friend bought a pair of the ribbed ones. She is normally a small and is a small in Sezzy's other activewear. She said the small was so uncomfortable and unflattering. The thick band up the top might suck you in but it is far from comfortable. She is breading toxicity by saying this. My friend was so deflated because she was like well why does it suddenly not fit when Sarah is saying you could even go down a size.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder what Brenton's wife Beth really thinks of Sarah bringing out unqualified ebooks, giving food advice etc?! I would be pissed if I studied a particular field to then go on and write up plans for people, only to have every unqualified Tom dick and Harry AKA Sarah's day give out ebooks etc and she hasn't done the hard yards that Beth has done. Sarah should absolutely be ashamed of herself to be honest. This type of thing needs to be stopped and needs a massive overhaul. Sarah really is a money hungry witch who will step in anyone's lane without any morals at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm 100% sure she means "edition", but thinks it is spelt "addition". She thinks addition is the correct word. Just like wiltering when she means wilting. And vacating when she means exiting. And turning kerfuffle into a verb -- kerfuffling -- EXCUSE ME??

Addition is not a typo that a spellcheck could have caught. She's just...that...I want to say stupid. With her spelling and grammar I'm beginning to question whether she consciously dropped out of Uni or the system dropped her, like some natural selection for those fit to be teachers. Because she would have been a disaster.

Everyone else: Took my laptop out so sit in the sun today, while I work.
Scummy Scuz: eNjOy mY oUtdOoR ofFicE
Everybody else: I often confuse other white cars with mine.

Scummy Scuz: Half the mums in my neighbourhood have my car. I need a mOre uNiQue CaR 🤡 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm 100% sure she means "edition", but thinks it is spelt "addition". She thinks addition is the correct word. Just like wiltering when she means wilting. And vacating when she means exiting. And turning kerfuffle into a verb -- kerfuffling -- EXCUSE ME??

Addition is not a typo that a spellcheck could have caught. She's just...that...I want to say stupid. With her spelling and grammar I'm beginning to question whether she consciously dropped out of Uni or the system dropped her, like some natural selection for those fit to be teachers. Because she would have been a disaster.
Omg she has edited the caption to now say “edition” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 HI SARAH!! How about you just delete the whole post because as you would have READ HERE what you posted is not f*cking Pilates and it’s extremely irresponsible and unethical to post “Pilates” content when you are not a qualified Pilates instructor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Everybody else: I often confuse other white cars with mine.

Scummy Scuz: Half the mums in my neighbourhood have my car. I need a mOre uNiQue CaR 🤡 🤡
Not just "half the people in my neighbourhood have my car"...she has to let everyone know its a Range Rover...bloody pretentious git!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
PSA- you do not need to be "sucked in" unless it makes you feel comfy. You are an excellent shape and your body is perfect and nothing needs to be changed- especially wearing a size down and squeezing yourself like a corset.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
With her spelling and grammar I'm beginning to question whether she consciously dropped out of Uni or the system dropped her
Her sadness and feeling lost around the time felt way too much for deciding to pursue something "do exciting" and not permanent?? And how she specifically said it was a year she would give it, not of in 6 months or whatever if she didn't like it... 12 months is how long academic probation is and would also make sense as to why she was sooooooooo sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not just "half the people in my neighbourhood have my car"...she has to let everyone know its a Range Rover...bloody pretentious git!
There are times where I watch Scuzzy stories and skip on over here to see what you all have to say. THESE were some of those stores.

Nobody.....

Sarah: Does anyone try to get in other people's cars range rovers!? It can't just be me (but Pick Me!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s gonna be loving this either way. If people are speculating that she’s pregnant she’s loving the engagement. Then if people are saying she’s not pregnant she’s loving that people think she’s skinny and not showing. Makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.