Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the secret surprise is an ebooklet which will have recipes like the "free" non-recipes she has on the funee website. And she'll plug it as a great bUndLe, something she's been workin hard at, JusT fOr the siSsYs, in addition to the exercise ebook in the hope that it'll upsell funee subscriptions. Or "subs" as she calls them 😂

This is how I feel about her potential surprise:
View attachment 719498
I agree. remember recently she shared that instastory of a list of recipes on a spreadsheet and said she's so excited she feels sick. that was only recently. but we still get the "I've been working on this for months"

Reactions: 12
I find it hilarious that Sarah basically has no own identity or personal style. She EXCLUSIVELY wears White Fox, which in my opinion always looks cheap, frumpy and honestly just ugly. The jeans especially have awful washes/colours in my opinion. And the funny thing is, she actually has the money to look more stylish/professional/tasteful. But she’s to much of a shill for that I guess lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tbh the fact that she's always using a disposable mask rather than a reusable one says volumes on her usage of/stance on masks
Mmm not really. I’m all for wearing masks but I’ve never been able to find a comfortable reusable one. They always end up hurting my nose or my ears or giving me a headache or causing excess fog on my glasses. So I always just use the disposable ones as I find them the most comfortable and least inconvenient to wear.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if this sale includes her stupid boxing collection? She never posted about stuff selling out so I wonder if it's doing poorly again
Screenshot_20210819-110851_Instagram.jpg

This just looks like a mess Fox made, not a professional photo
Screenshot_20210819-111146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if this sale includes her stupid boxing collection? She never posted about stuff selling out so I wonder if it's doing poorly againView attachment 719701

This just looks like a mess Fox made, not a professional photoView attachment 719705
Let’s hope it’s not. Cooking Sunee Style pregnancy announcement.
‘Look what I’ve been cooking’
‘Bun in the oven’
‘Baby avocado’

So….why are we picking her fave outfit if she isn’t wearing it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I find it hilarious that Sarah basically has no own identity or personal style. She EXCLUSIVELY wears White Fox, which in my opinion always looks cheap, frumpy and honestly just ugly. The jeans especially have awful washes/colours in my opinion. And the funny thing is, she actually has the money to look more stylish/professional/tasteful. But she’s to much of a shill for that I guess lol.
YES to ALL of this! Everything she wears is so basic, and while there's absolutely nothing wrong with basic, you can tell she only ever wears stuff she is paid/gifted and there's nothing uniquely hers or original about her style. Same goes for her home, her dEcOr aesthetic, or her "food styling" (if you can even call it that) for funee. Everything is inspired and a safe copy of whatever is on trend, which is bland, boring and just screams #spons

Sell out.

Reactions: 24
Why does she think this is a good look? Actual 'off the shoulder' tops are lovely but forcing a regular top off your shoulder looks stupid. It doesn't even make her look skinny smh 🙄
SmartSelect_20210819-141518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah’s Day #31 baiting pregnancy so well, rice gluggy as hell, my god this girl really can’t spell

OR

Sarahs Day #31 nipples of steel, the entitlement is unreal, caught breaching lockdown so the Tattlers did squeal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ughhh I haven’t even reached the end of the thread yet and just had to say a few things (it’s been a long day, bare with my nitpicking):
1. That’s not stir fry 😭 where is your wok?! Where is your wok hay?! That’s a STEW. Probably still tastes alright, but please don’t label it something it’s not. As a foodie who loves cooking eastern food, I’m appalled.
2. STOP STIRRING THE RICE. You’re going to make it mushy!! 😭
3. I don’t know if it bothers anyone else, but it irks me that she used the same wooden spoon to stir the “stirfry” and then the rice… maybe it’s just me, but just don’t do it!! Use a clean spoon (or better yet, refer to point number 2).
4. She didn’t toast the sesame seeds before putting them in the food… unless they’re pre-toasted. Otherwise, bland.

Alright, that’s it for the food. Onto the series and her preferences.

Please feel free to comment on this post if you feel the same as she does about the effects of series. I don’t know, I love gore, I love betrayal, I love a good storyline. She hated on my literal favourite series of all time (Animal Kingdom) because the family betrays each other. 😂 I don’t know, seems so weird to me that Kurt is so sensitive to that.

Lastly, I feel like it speaks to their lack of emotional intelligence and inability to compartmentalise that they’re so heavily affected by what they consume. I completely understand that consuming too many negative things can have a negative impact on you, but it’s about balance. I feel like she uses this as an excuse to be completely ignorant of what goes on around her (ie that she doesn’t consume any news). She doesn’t watch the news because it makes her feel negative. It’s like she can’t control how much she consumes and how it affects her so she cuts it out completely. It really speaks to her EQ.

Added: The term “brotherhusband” kills me every time. 🤣
You're welcome haha

Sarahs Day 31: Stayhome orders too much to ask, Brotherhusband out without a mask, pregancy bait? no thanks I'll pass.
Im am flattered and really feel accepted in to this thread now that everyone is using my favourite word - brotherhusband. Haha

I think the secret surprise is an ebooklet which will have recipes like the "free" non-recipes she has on the funee website. And she'll plug it as a great bUndLe, something she's been workin hard at, JusT fOr the siSsYs, in addition to the exercise ebook in the hope that it'll upsell funee subscriptions. Or "subs" as she calls them 😂

This is how I feel about her potential surprise:
View attachment 719498
Thanks for the new pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You're talking about parents who actively encourages their toddler to climb on high things and jump off while they film.

You're talking about a women who films her toddler in precarious places and not only shows herself turning her back on him but also walking away.

You're talking about parents who thought nothing of it about recording podcasts in their poolhouse while their child is alone in the house.

You're talking about parents who never bothered to install one child proof thing in either of their properties.

You're talking about parents who force their child to adapt to their routines instead of putting their child's needs first. Ie: not putting him to bed until they themselves are ready to sleep.

But yeah, you'd think they'd want to keep him safe.
It’s extremely sad for Fox 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.