Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her code is an affiliate code.
I'm 100% sure it is. She's trying to get brownie points by disclosing #whitefoxpartner or whatevs, but it's white text on a white background, I almost didn't notice it. And she's getting away with not disclosing the affiliation.

I'm at that point where I don't blindly believe anything she says or does anymore. There's no reason to. She is a proven, seasoned liar, conning her audiences into throwing money her way. that's the only way she can sustain this without ever having to invest in actually developing herself, her skills or her products and businesses. Who needs that when you can just carefully lie and hone that as a talent?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow
So I've just realised I was raised by one 😬
Thanks for giving me a road map, to avoid that is.
I was raised by one (my mom is diagnosed with NPD) and that list isn't even a start to what a real pathology is here. They are the worst and most dangerous people out there, trust me. Sarah has definitely slipped into narcissism, whether or not she would be diagnosed, we'll never know because she'll never admit something is "wrong" with her and see professional. Poor Fox and other future kids she might have. The fact that Kurt is a submissive enabler is making things even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
"Authentic Chai Powder" it seems :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Babe, if it's in powdered form, it's likely NOT authentic???
And as an Indian, from the land of Chai, I am offended -- but this is probably a bone to pick with the likes of Tropeaka.
Powder, spices and oat milk -- ffs. That's NOT chai. UGH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mmm not really. I’m all for wearing masks but I’ve never been able to find a comfortable reusable one. They always end up hurting my nose or my ears or giving me a headache or causing excess fog on my glasses. So I always just use the disposable ones as I find them the most comfortable and least inconvenient to wear.
sorry for off topic, but have you tried the uniqlo reusable ones? I had all the same issues, someone recommended uniqlo to me and they are GREAT. very comfortable, i honestly forget I'm wearing it.

Reactions: 11
"Authentic Chai Powder" it seems :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Babe, if it's in powdered form, it's likely NOT authentic???
And as an Indian, from the land of Chai, I am offended -- but this is probably a bone to pick with the likes of Tropeaka.
Powder, spices and oat milk -- ffs. That's NOT chai. UGH.
THIS!!! Also Indian and this tit bothers me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gladys “masks need to be worn every where out doors”. Poor Sezbear and her privilege.

Reactions: 24
1AF7B558-6A4C-43EB-B3ED-2F41BA3E2214.jpeg
Her latest reel is a ploy to continue to shift into the ‘mummy influencer space’. Every activity and craft was set up to be filmed and photographed, even the parts where he is beyond her reach at the poolside while filming.

I’m not sure she realises how taxing lockdown is on people and her privilege. Not everyone has good health (physically or mentally) a large house, part time working from home, one child, two home workout spaces etc. Absolutely tone deaf.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When you spend 24/7 in crappy activewear and never shower after a sweaty workout #grublife you bake some gluten-free yeast infections in the crotch. Sis is ITCHY!!
Not to say that isn't the case, but these screenshots were taken out of context - I went back and watched the stories and she was talking about how the top she is wearing is actually a bodysuit and was explaining the clip at the bottom, sorry to defend her but thought I'd clear that up so we can put this to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So has there been an update to her gross meatballs soup recipe? Because it was so pathetic how she copied a FREE Woolies recipe (thanks to whoever found that! sorry I can't remember who) to make people pay for :sick:

I'm curious if she read here and panicked, deciding not to upload it so people would forget about it

Reactions: 19
That vase is the ugliest vase I have ever seen in my 16 years of life. Almost as eye-wrenching as her wedding cake

• Haha
Reactions: 21
About to watch her unboxing video…. I’m guessing 90% of it will be a white fox ad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.