Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I've always thought this, she very average height, most people I know are between 5"2 - 5"5 , and cause she over works outs so much she really last lost her figure in my opinion, after she had fox and had a bit more weight and bit less muscle she looked so much more healthy and her figure looked much better in my opinion.
I wish she'd realise that she can relax a bit and she can look great and healthy without being so crazy on thr workouts and diet

Reactions: 31
I agree! I think she's SUPER STOCKY especially when you compare what are unedited photos.

Reactions: 20
I agree! I think she's SUPER STOCKY especially when you compare what are unedited photos.
she is definitely not a “smol” human she’s very bulky probably a true size medium in my opinion. She’s also not olive/naturally tan, no longer blonde (maybe as a kid she was blonde), she’s an average looking human. She’s not even attractive with those massive bunny teeth. Sarah looks like an ageing man and not ageing in a good way. With that ugly mole of hers she looks like a cross between Nanny McPhee and Jefree Star

Reactions: 25
Is Sarah trying to change her content because Chloe Ting won the health and wellness award from YouTube last year or something like it? lol always crosses my mind

Reactions: 6
So Kurtz is at the office and Sezzzie is out running with Abbey...where is Focks??
Also, I'll just leave this here..
I’m with everyone else and questioning her pregnancy bait but her boobs are definitely bigger at the moment..

Reactions: 6
That picture of Sarah and Fox demonstrates a really poor latch. No wonder he took so long to feed and had an upset tummy. Poor latch = heaps of air getting in and newborns cannot burp themselves. How she manages to find something to brag about in this is delusional at best.

Reactions: 33
I know she's moved on and brought some fresh nonsense to her feed today, but I can't stop thinking about how she described her nipples -- her frikking nipples!!! -- as raspberries in one sentence, and made of steel in the very next one.

I'm still laughing hard thinking about that.

Reactions: 36
A diploma would have still taken her 1-2 years to complete and I can’t see her committing to that. Otherwise we would’ve heard about it non-stop the whole time and it wouldn’t be secret. Maybe she started it and didn’t finish just like her teaching endeavours

Reactions: 16
I'm not a mum but isn't sleeping in a travel cot uncomfortable/not as good for their backs as a proper mattress with a slatted frame? I mean if they're in no rush to transfer him out of their room why not put his actual bed in there?
I am a mum and can confirm it’s fucking uncomfortable, not to mention unsafe to sleep in a travel cot on a regular basis. As far as I’m aware no travel cot meets Australian safety standards so they’re definitely not fit for use as a permanent bed. Look I get it, if your kid won’t sleep you’ll do whatever you can but at least provide a safe sleeping environment in your room, you morons

Reactions: 31
But when has Fox ever gone to bed or had a nap that early? He’s usually up from his nap around 4 and down around 9.

how much does she have to lie about?
Lol so true. The story she just posted 5 minutes ago (so 9pm Sydney time) is of them hyping him up and encouraging him to run around in the brightly lit living room with music on the tv blaring.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.