Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love coconut based recipes when it comes to Thai etc but I really can't imagine a coconutty tuna Mornay šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I love coconut based recipes when it comes to Thai etc but I really can't imagine a coconutty tuna Mornay šŸ¤®
right?! if you HAD to make it DF, at least use cashew or oat milk to leave a neutral taste and let other flavours shine. I physically recoiled when she added the flour in afterwards :confused:

Reactions: 14
right?! if you HAD to make it DF, at least use cashew or oat milk to leave a neutral taste and let other flavours shine. I physically recoiled when she added the flour in afterwards :confused:
Literally the most vile thing I've ever seen and I love trying vegan/dairy free recipes but she has no clue. POOR FOX HAS NEVER HAD GOOD TASTING FOOD ITS SO SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her cooking project is now set to be released in the next few months. So I take it she's not planning to release it in August. How many times can she push back the release date? And now she claims she has been working on it for over 2 years. Right Sarah. We all know you suck at basic arithmetic. I rolled my eyes at her saying that her recipes will fill you up. I highly doubt that. Barfing because it's so disgusting will do the opposite. Eating hardly any because it's so gross will also do the opposite. In the highly unlikely chance it can be choked down, you will still be hungry because the majority of her recipes lack substance.

Reusing old content just goes to show how lazy she is and highlights that she lies constantly about being busy.

Reactions: 12
She has definitely worn him down. Early in their relationship when they were in their first flat together (when the landlord wouldn't allow them to have a dog), I remember a clip in an early vlog where Sarah was on the bed and texting Kurt to hang up their laundry in the back yard. He was standing right at the foot of the bed, filming her texting him to 'Do it Now, Now, Now'. He showed his phone screen and showed her texting again and again.

I knew right then that she was a crappy girlfriend to him. Even whilst being filmed, she couldn't treat him with respect and couldn't help but boss him around. That I remember it so vividly should prove how unnecessarily rude she was to him.
I love your comments! I remember this!
An old vlog popped up recently in my recommended and I skipped through it (guilty pleasure, and not just with Sarah). It was when they just moved into that first apartment and Kurt had a BBQ and small (I mean TINY) shed on their balcony. The way she carried on and shamed him in the vlog about it, I totally remember seeing red flags then at how disgustingly controlling and self centred she is. She ended with some sigh and eyeroll and comment about ā€œwell, thatā€™s compromiseā€.
In their current apartment, the bench splash back is PINK ffs šŸ˜‚ Kurt gets no say and always does what Sarah says. It must be his personality type not to fire back or giggle it off? She wore him down so quickly. The only time he remotely ā€˜bites backā€™ is when they do their ā€œcompetitiveā€ jokes or tease each other. They sound like a pre-teen brother and sister duo šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 20
I know this is petty, but when Kurt finally starts dating again, I hope his new girlfriend is the free spirit foodie he was originally after. Imagine when he starts eating a balanced diet that actually tastes amazing... I don't think he'll ever want to let go of that food/diet freedom.

Reactions: 19
My thoughts exactly!! I cannot even imagine this. It shows how shot to tit her own taste buds are. How can she remember what ā€œCheesy creamyā€ even tastes like.

Reactions: 9
I know this is petty, but when Kurt finally starts dating again, I hope his new girlfriend is the free spirit foodie he was originally after. Imagine when he starts eating a balanced diet that actually tastes amazing... I don't think he'll ever want to let go of that food/diet freedom.
Could you imagine co parenting with skeezy? Poor everyone involved. I don't think Kurt will get anyone to stay around too long dealing with that unless he waited a long time to bring her into that lol

Reactions: 18
Could you imagine co parenting with skeezy? Poor everyone involved. I don't think Kurt will get anyone to stay around too long dealing with that unless he waited a long time to bring her into that lol
You are so right! I had actually just thought about that recently. She will make their lives a living hell. It is going to take a certain kind of woman to tolerate Sarah's bullsh*t. I imagine she'll use Fox as a weapon and make sure that they're all as miserable and bitter as she is. It'll be torture. I feel for that poor woman already lol.

Reactions: 8
You are so right! I had actually just thought about that recently. She will make their lives a living hell. It is going to take a certain kind of woman to tolerate Sarah's bullsh*t. I imagine she'll use Fox as a weapon and make sure that they're all as miserable and bitter as she is. It'll be torture. I feel for that poor woman already lol.
Yep! I don't normally like to feed into the narrative of women using their kids against their ex partners but she 100% will. Dates that's hes meant to have him will constantly change shes so controlling she'll probably pack him some gluten free dairy free fun free tuna salad for the week šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, itā€™s just a Sarah thing. In fact, itā€™s how you might say it as a kid and your parent or teachers would correct you
Yes I posted this recently about the way she says it and Iā€™m Australian and even born in the same state as Sarah. I definitely say it how itā€™s supposed to be said haha

Reactions: 11
Nah, itā€™s just a Sarah thing. In fact, itā€™s how you might say it as a kid and your parent or teachers would correct you
Agree. Iā€™m Australian and no one I know says ā€œnoo.ā€ Definitely not the accent. Itā€™s in the same category as ā€œyouseā€ šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
Yep! I don't normally like to feed into the narrative of women using their kids against their ex partners but she 100% will. Dates that's hes meant to have him will constantly change shes so controlling she'll probably pack him some gluten free dairy free fun free tuna salad for the week šŸ™„
She already has. When Kurt went to a family member's wedding back in Jan/Feb sometime and Sarah couldn't go because kids weren't allowed she was on Insta stories everyday with videos of Fox saying things like "I miss my daddy," "Daddy isn't here and I miss him", type of things. So cringe. If she can use Fox to manipulate Kurt over a family wedding, I don't even want to imagine how bad she will be if he ever leaves her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She already has. When Kurt went to a family member's wedding back in Jan/Feb sometime and Sarah couldn't go because kids weren't allowed she was on Insta stories everyday with videos of Fox saying things like "I miss my daddy," "Daddy isn't here and I miss him", type of things. So cringe. If she can use Fox to manipulate Kurt over a family wedding, I don't even want to imagine how bad she will be if he ever leaves her.
So true! I'd forgotten about that. Imagine the pitty party content we will see straight after the break up, who will be trying to break in then I wonder

Reactions: 7
Love it

Also Sezzah you forgot to add tuna in your Tuna Mornay recipe....
Hahaha oh my god, what an idiot! It's just a shame she's going to use this as a tip & fix the recipe for her "cooking project". Would have been funnier for her to include this disastrous recipe and then have paying customers complain that the tuna mornay lacks tuna šŸ˜‚ But i'm sure she'll slip up like this more than once!

Reactions: 13
So true! I'd forgotten about that. Imagine the pitty party content we will see straight after the break up, who will be trying to break in then I wonder
The single mom sob stories she'll put out will make my ears bleed. Maybe that'll be the moment she finally pisses off enough people with her whining about how hard her life is. I remember when she was crying about Kurt going away for like two days and saying she had to be a single mom. It made me furious. She has no f*cking clue the struggles a single parent faces. Two days. Try 18 years and counting for some parents Sarah. Clearly I'm still pissed off about that one lol.

Quite off topic (I promise I have a point lol), but I'm not sure if any of you follow Amanda Kloots. I've been following her husband's COVID-19 illness and sadly he has now passed away. It made me think of how drastically different her support and love for her husband is in comparison to the abuse Sarah puts Kurt through. I know comparison is the thief of joy, but I wish people looked to a relationship with unconditional love like Amanda Kloots and Nick Cordero as goals instead of Sarah and Kurt. Amanda Kloots held on to hope and cheered her husband on despite his deteriorating health. I can't recall a time that she complained while her husband spent 90 days in the hospital while she cared for their infant son at home during lockdown. She did have help from her family and she thanked them every step of the way. She also praised the medical community for their care, love, support and effort. She was filled with gratitude and expressed it as often as possible. Even in her announcement of her husband's passing she thanked his doctor and her fans for their support and prayers. Then you have someone like Sarah with a platform of a million followers complaining about Kurt going away for work for a few days or gasp! Going to a wedding. Or complaining about having to workout, remodel her $2.5 million dollar house, take care of the baby she so desperately wanted all while sh*tting on doctors, but being sure to praise Caleb from Tropeaka and her Naturopath. And forget ever thanking her fans. Nope. According to Sarah and Kurt they're all stupid (they posted stories actually calling them stupid). It's sickening. They're prisoners to their sad, dysfunctional relationship and mundane, superficial life. They lack gratitude, integrity and honesty. I will never understand why they have the platform that they do. It is beyond disheartening.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The single mom sob stories she'll put out will make my ears bleed. Maybe that'll be the moment she finally pisses off enough people with her whining about how hard her life is. I remember when she was crying about Kurt going away for like two days and saying she had to be a single mom. It made me furious. She has no f*cking clue the struggles a single parent faces. Two days. Try 18 years and counting for some parents Sarah. Clearly I'm still pissed off about that one lol.

Quite off topic (I promise I have a point lol), but I'm not sure if any of you follow Amanda Kloots. I've been following her husband's COVID-19 illness and sadly he has now passed away. It made me think of how drastically different her support and love for her husband is in comparison to the abuse Sarah puts Kurt through. I know comparison is the thief of joy, but I wish people looked to a relationship with unconditional love like Amanda Kloots and Nick Cordero as goals instead of Sarah and Kurt. Amanda Kloots held on to hope and cheered her husband on despite his deteriorating health. I can't recall a time that she complained while her husband spent 90 days in the hospital while she cared for their infant son at home during lockdown. She did have help from her family and she thanked them every step of the way. She also praised the medical community for their care, love, support and effort. She was filled with gratitude and expressed it as often as possible. Even in her announcement of her husband's passing she thanked his doctor and her fans for their support and prayers. Then you have someone like Sarah with a platform of a million followers complaining about Kurt going away for work for a few days or gasp! Going to a wedding. Or complaining about having to workout, remodel her $2.5 million dollar house, take care of the baby she so desperately wanted all while sh*tting on doctors, but being sure to praise Caleb from Tropeaka and her Naturopath. It's sickening. They're prisoners to their sad, dysfunctional relationship and mundane, superficial life. Beyond depressing.

Sorry for the rant.
It won't piss her fans off, she'll laugh it off with a "I'm not complaining though, just trying to be real and raw with my sissy's" (god I hate that word).

I don't follow that person but that's so freaking sad especially considering how people continue not to take covid seriously. However, I will say I wish people would stop looking to anyone as couple goals. It puts so much pressure on everyone involved. We don't need couple goals,people should focus on being good individuals. I just get so frustrated with how many young girls claim they want what someone else has (as in a relationship). We don't know what they have but we are enough on our own, f*CK the added pressure of needing to be with someone

Not trying to discredit what you said about that couple just a little side rant from me and my single self lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.