Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know more about these new social media guidelines effective 1 July 2020 that influencers are supposed to abide by? How enforceable are they?
I think when people actually start seeing that most things are #sponsored #ad that the shiny facade may start to fade

Reactions: 10
Wasn't it only around December that she was bagging out Kurt for putting on a bit of weight and not working out 24/7? Then he went on that ridiculous "wed-shred" around Feb?

Going off that timeline he's lost a dramatic amount of weight in the past 2 months. I know nothing about sibo, but would that weight loss make sense if he's been battling this for "years"? Or are these sezzy-years we're measuring in, when one year equals 7 months?

Reactions: 14
Wasn't it only around December that she was bagging out Kurt for putting on a bit of weight and not working out 24/7? Then he went on that ridiculous "wed-shred" around Feb?

Going off that timeline he's lost a dramatic amount of weight in the past 2 months. I know nothing about sibo, but would that weight loss make sense if he's been battling this for "years"? Or are these sezzy-years we're measuring in, when one year equals 7 months?
I agree, if he had SIBO the whole time, his symptoms wouldn't appear so sudden and dramatic. Considering his diagnosis was from a naturopath (just a side note: am I alone in thinking naturopaths have no right to diagnose ANYTHING?? I feel like they're meant to be used in conjunction with a dr's diagnosis/treatment plan, not as the one-stop shop. I'm sure there's loads of amazing naturopaths out there who don't overreach, but Sarah's acne guy is giving the profession a bad name), I wouldn't put much stock in him actually having SIBO. In the alternative medicine world, it seems as scarily prevalent as people getting candida overgrowth :rolleyes: . Definitely think his worrying weight loss is from that ridiculous diet Sarah has devised. And ingesting diatomaceous earth for god's sake, which will only prevent him from absorbing his food and strip his gut bacteria (another side note: can someone explain their illogical thinking process? Pulverised rocks that disrupt gut health = good; antibiotics that do the same thing = bad??). If he didn't have gut issues beforehand, this crazy treatment of Sez's will definitely do some damage. Poor guy.

Reactions: 26
I feel we will have a Rachel Hollis breakup event. Where it will be a post about how they’ve agreed to parents together still and it’s a mutual agreement etc etc etc. When that was announced on Rachel‘s feed ALL my influencer friends had either something to say about it (oh gosh so sad, didn’t pick it etc) and also sharing the post to their feed with cry faces etc. in reality, I was not surprised at all. At. All. I’d read her books, eye rolled at all the things she did with her ‘supportive husband behind her’ and my reaction was more, yup, next.

I don’t know much of Rachel’s current story or what was happening in her life in the now but reminds me of Sezzahhhh and what her future with Kurrrrt will end up like. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
I watched their latest health code post and I just want to point out Sarah looks really chunky/curvy/solid and completely normal. She portrays herself on her insta with all the filters as super tiny and petite and this is simply not true. As she was walking her thighs rubbed together and she has back roll over her bra top. There is nothing wrong with the way she looks without filters, she looks perfectly normal and healthy but portraying something else to her impressionable followers is a worry. Just don't understand the filters and stupid poses to appear smaller, this is NOT real or raw at all, she looks so much more relateable without any filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the biggest giveaway that the timeline of trying to get diagnosed is wrong is it taking 2 years to see her naturopath... There's no way she let him see doctors for 2 years before forcing him to go see him...

Maybe they only went when he had an "episode" and obviously emergency etc couldn't pick anything physical up but that's not 2 years of struggling for a diagnosis

Reactions: 19
Healthy creamy tuna mornay, no dairy no gluten. Is she seriously saying if you eat dairy or gluten its unhealthy?
Poor choice of wording on her part.

Reactions: 13
Healthy creamy tuna mornay, no dairy no gluten. Is she seriously saying if you eat dairy or gluten its unhealthy?
Poor choice of wording on her part.
She does it with everything. Healthy versions of already perfectly healthy foods. Many of her viewers are young women either currently newly out on their own or soon to be... They won't be able to afford her bullshit unnecessary alterations and will be left feeling like they can't eat healthy. I love tuna Mornay (hated it as a kid though 😂) and it was a good way to change up my normal tuna meals when I was at uni. It's infuriating

Reactions: 12
Another pointless lie from Sarah- she doesn't wear mascara on her lower lashes because they're already SoO sUuUpeR LonG (must be because she's so fit & healthy & the best at everything, including growing eyelashes). Yet I've seen her with thick coats of mascara on top & bottom lashes multiple times, today included. WHY LIE?!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I agree, if he had SIBO the whole time, his symptoms wouldn't appear so sudden and dramatic. Considering his diagnosis was from a naturopath (just a side note: am I alone in thinking naturopaths have no right to diagnose ANYTHING?? I feel like they're meant to be used in conjunction with a dr's diagnosis/treatment plan, not as the one-stop shop. I'm sure there's loads of amazing naturopaths out there who don't overreach, but Sarah's acne guy is giving the profession a bad name), I wouldn't put much stock in him actually having SIBO. In the alternative medicine world, it seems as scarily prevalent as people getting candida overgrowth :rolleyes: . Definitely think his worrying weight loss is from that ridiculous diet Sarah has devised. And ingesting diatomaceous earth for god's sake, which will only prevent him from absorbing his food and strip his gut bacteria (another side note: can someone explain their illogical thinking process? Pulverised rocks that disrupt gut health = good; antibiotics that do the same thing = bad??). If he didn't have gut issues beforehand, this crazy treatment of Sez's will definitely do some damage. Poor guy.
This is so true!! I found it really weird when Kurt was on her ig story saying that it's only been 5 days and he feels "80% back to normal". Like tf? I have done this sibo diet before when I had sibo, and let me tell you, you don't feel "energetic" and amazing. You actually feel like complete tit because all you are eating is protein. Also, it doesn't take a week to fix. It takes several months. If kurt had Sibo for the past 2 years he would have gut symptoms that were so obvious they would be pointing them out to us, like constantly being bloated, fatigue, actual stomach pain when eating, those types of things. It pisses me off that they're drawing the line with this diagnosis. It's so obvious that if you have anxiety (such as he does hypothetically speaking), then OFCOURSE your gut will not be normal. Your mind effects your gut, and your gut effects your mind. bloody hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what I found really interesting and maybe even a Freudian Slip...? This morning, when making his coffee, Kurt said “Sarah says Stevia is 1000 times sweeter than actual sugar” “this is mct oil - but I actually havent researched it myself”... To me this show huuuge gaps and truths in what’s happening behind the scenes. Sarah is in control of everything. All of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
t
You know what I found really interesting and maybe even a Freudian Slip...? This morning, when making his coffee, Kurt said “Sarah says Stevia is 1000 times sweeter than actual sugar” “this is mct oil - but I actually havent researched it myself”... To me this show huuuge gaps and truths in what’s happening behind the scenes. Sarah is in control of everything. All of it.
this is actually scary

Right, but what I don't understand is why is he blindly taking her word for everything?

She has definitely worn him down. Early in their relationship when they were in their first flat together (when the landlord wouldn't allow them to have a dog), I remember a clip in an early vlog where Sarah was on the bed and texting Kurt to hang up their laundry in the back yard. He was standing right at the foot of the bed, filming her texting him to 'Do it Now, Now, Now'. He showed his phone screen and showed her texting again and again.
Does anyone remember this? It was so passive aggressive. She could have spoken to him as he was right there, but instead she bombared him with texts.
I thought to myself, Why don't you get up off the bed and hang the laundry yourself? Why are you nagging him? Say it once and give him a chance to go do it! He's not your servant for crying out loud!
I knew right then that she was a crappy girlfriend to him. Even whilst being filmed, she couldn't treat him with respect and couldn't help but boss him around. That I remember it so vividly should prove how unnecessarily rude she was to him.

I wonder why he never put his foot down and ask to be treated respectfully? If he barked orders at her that way she would lose her tit with him, so why is it okay that she does that to him?
Seeing how it has evolved since then, and she's worn him down to the point where he has forgotten what it's like to have someone actually work hand in hand with you- not just claim that they are- it breaks my heart.
You know at work, there's always someone complaining about how busy they are and how much they have to do so that nobody assigns them any tasks, and everyone believes them even though they're clearly not doing anything...that's Sarah. She keeps saying how tired/busy/undervalued she is and Kurt just believes it from all the repetition, and he tries to be a decent partner and do all the extra bits like cleaning or caring for Fox becaue he wants her to rest. If he just stopped and looked, he'd see she's saying she's busy whilst she's lounging on the sofa insta-storying! But it's like he's too busy to stop and assess, he just takes her word and runs around doing what she wants.

I find their relationship so toxic and wonder why he's not thinking about what's happening between them. He had such a full and interesting life before her (MMA, surfing, skating, camping, friends) and now his world has shrunk considerably, so why isn't he comparing and contrasting the person he was with the person he has become?

Sorry for the stream of consciousness ramble, I know I'm not being very clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just wanted to add my opinion about their relationship. Obviously we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes but from what they show I agree what’s being said here. What we see here is rare. Yes man get abused too but when you look at statistics of domestic violence it is mostly women who are victims. Kurt might not see it himself, living with a controlling narcissistic partner can sometimes take years for you to realise how toxic the relationships is. I believe he truly loves her and that he listens to all her advice and lets her control him. She clearly brings in the big bucks and therefor he might feel he owes her and that he has to work harder to measure up to her accomplishments. That’s why he is doing most of the parent work because he is not working on a 100 projects like her. I don’t see balance in their relationship at all. It was clear when she stated how the house and apartment is all in her name and it’s her money she spends on the renos. Hopefully Kurt is aware that in a de-facto relationship he is entitled to half. I don’t know how much he cares about money but surely he wouldn’t want to give up that lifestyle. He said he used to be so poor and had a lot of debt and how terrible that was. Obviously he is not any happier now. 2 years ago is when Sarah blew up as an influencer when she fell pregnant is that right? (I started following her when she was already preggers). So Kurt has been sick since then? That is so telling how can he not make the connection. Anyway we shall see how this all going to go further downhill from here. They clearly both could benefit from seeing a mental health professional. They can afford it which puts them in such a privileged position.

I cannot deal with her saying NOO in stead of new. It’s so jarring.
Isn’t it just how Australians pronounce it?

Love it

Also Sezzah you forgot to add tuna in your Tuna Mornay recipe....
Wow just wow and this woman is releasing a cooking app. I reckon it will be full of errors and glitches.

Reactions: 7
She does it with everything. Healthy versions of already perfectly healthy foods. Many of her viewers are young women either currently newly out on their own or soon to be... They won't be able to afford her bullshit unnecessary alterations and will be left feeling like they can't eat healthy. I love tuna Mornay (hated it as a kid though 😂) and it was a good way to change up my normal tuna meals when I was at uni. It's infuriating
I went through a phase of believing everything with gluten in it was bad for me. Also ‘healthy’ treats where refined sugar is replaced with ‘natural’ sugar. Sugar is still sugar, and I’m sorry if you’re loading something up with 5 tablespoons of agave syrup then that isn’t a ‘healthy’ option in my eyes. Ashy Bines is also guilty of pushing this mindset on impressionable girls with her Clean Treats bullshit. If you want a treat then call it a day and have a bleeping Tim Tam.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.