Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we are going to see another Tammy Hembrow and Reece hawkins scenario haha

Reactions: 15
“Everyday I’m posting something that will be super engaging for you guys” I can’t help but have a little chuckle at her latest story... I did my thesis surrounding digital engagement so I’m very curious to see what she does. Also pro tip Skezz - you can’t tell someone they will be engaged by something before it’s occurred. Unfortunately her fans are conditioned to believe whatever she says, even if it is disappointing or poorly executed they will believe that it was #innovative #engaging #neverbeendonebefore

Reactions: 15
I feel like we are going to see another Tammy Hembrow and Reece hawkins scenario haha
I struggle to think of them actually separating... I just can't imagine it ever happening no matter how bad it gets. Even though I'd love Kurt to be able to leave that situation.
I think they would suffer in their toxicity and passive aggressiveness, in a loveless transaction marriage forever... as long as they appear as #goals on paper. I think Sarah would think she is too godlike and pure to separate from her baby daddy, or even be alone/single. She's a control freak but she is so bad at living independently.. and she uses Kurt for sooo much to get her through life.
And Kurt has shown he is 'fine' rolling with the punches and chuckling along to whatever happens. (Note; I say 'fine' even though it's the wrong word.. he looks the furthest thing from fine). I just can't imagine him losing it himself one day and leaving.
If he has any friends left once his SiBo is cured, I hope he can at least start hanging out with his old friends again and "Yeah the boys"ing some sense back into himself on what happiness actually is. Yuck, I hate that term haha.

Reactions: 22
I agree. I don't think he'll leave. Lots of men think this is normal for a relationship and are also stuck trying to make the life they think will make them happy. He's probably convinced that things will get better when the house is done... When they're married ... When XYZ happens. He's miserable but I'm sure he thinks it's just part of it.

Edit: did they really all get in the car to go get coffee that they could have went on a family walk to get??? Or I dunno made at home in their fancy machine? I guess it was only too much effort on Monday cause that was their work day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What kind of narcissist is Sarah: Grandiose? Communal? Something else?

Just gonna put it out there... Kurts been having symptoms of this mystery disease for 2 years now.. and fox is "2 years old" now as well??* :unsure:

*this isnt saying fox is causing it, but that kurt has realised since having a child with her what a crappy life partner she is
Exactly! Unfortunately, he's a total pushover and enabler, and she is a narcissist of the highest order. Their poor kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's really on her stories talking about how much she works but has been out to coffee and is now going to Pilates ... Rough skeezy must be hard. Surely she just feels like she's always working because she's just always on insta? Half her issues would be solved if she just left her phone at home on the Arvo walks. My job isn't social media but it certainly makes me feel stressed if I'm on it too much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's really on her stories talking about how much she works but has been out to coffee and is now going to Pilates ... Rough skeezy must be hard. Surely she just feels like she's always working because she's just always on insta? Half her issues would be solved if she just left her phone at home on the Arvo walks. My job isn't social media but it certainly makes me feel stressed if I'm on it too much
her mindset is so..childish? She forever needs to talk about how busy she is or has been. It’s like she is even selling her story to herself or wants to sound all big and mature. I’ve heard her do the “overwhelmed last week with work/life balance” sob story on several different stories now across the last week. IG caption, stories every day, a YT vlog. Skez, get it 🥱 you are boring, get on with it. Just get it done - she is such time-waster spieling so much tit 24/7. She does the same when she “hasn’t worked out in X days because she is XYZ and her training is now blah blah blah”. Say it once and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
her mindset is so..childish? She forever needs to talk about how busy she is or has been.
Exactly!! I use to pull that tit when I was like 18/19 because omg adulting ... Does she think normal 27 (almost 28) year olds come home from work explaining that they did in fact work today????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who would pay to subscribe to her new cooking app? I can see her changing $9.99 per month for her minions to try her slop.

I still can’t get why social influencers with zero qualifications think they can/should sell fitness books, recipes, give health advice. I know it makes them money.....imagine paying for recipes from Sarah when you can buy a recipe book (probably half the price) created by a chef.

Wasn’t it Sarah that added uncooked buckwheat flower into the icing for a cake? To thicken it up....

——-

Also those from gossip guru....remember that post about a girl (who sounded like Sarah’s sister) moaning about the coconut ice block. Does anyone have the link? I’m curious to see if she has made further posts.

Update - I found the post and it’s deleted

Last edited:
  • Haha
I swear every time I hear this stupid YEAH THE BOYZZZZZZ I want to kill myself.... it's so f cringe and like wtf is that?
also I don't know but I hate the way she says TODDLER 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m the opposite I think that one day he absolutely will Reach his breaking point and he will go. He might wait until fox is older but at some point he will realise it’s just not worth it to put up with her. It might be his family that eventually get through to him or her relentless control, or he may even meet an actual happy go lucky girl and see how much better his life could be. Unfortunately for Fox she will be a nightmare if he leaves her and he’d know that so I would hope he’s smart enough not to get tricked into getting her pregnant again or he’ll be stuck with her longer. No big house and amount of free tit is worth your sanity.

Reactions: 13
Is the addition of her mum looking after Fox every Thursday a new thing?
I know it was every Monday, but haven’t heard her mention every Thursday before.

Why is she always so surprised that her 15 month old wants attention? Just shows how clueless she is.

Reactions: 19
Is the addition of her mum looking after Fox every Thursday a new thing?
I know it was every Monday, but haven’t heard her mention every Thursday before.

Why is she always so surprised that her 15 month old wants attention? Just shows how clueless she is.
Kurt slipped that Fox “gets looked after one or two days a week” the other day when he called him an almost two year old. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all she is neglecting to mention that.

her new campaign video.... why the hell she talks like that? she was doing it with her body bloom collab and with this.... sis just talk normal not with that cringe weird tone 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 22
guys her last insta post re the campaign 😩😂 the accent / voice is sending me. I have so much second hand embarrassment I need to take a break - I’m too much of an empath, it’s legitimately making my skin squirm in discomfort.

edit - Ironic AF that she says “you have collected all 14 pieces”... sis where? Noone could get onto the website? Seems like it doesn’t align

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else watch and cringe from embarrassment? I was surprised that she is in her late 20s!!! the way she carries on with her arms flapping everywhere and baby voice I though she was 21

additionally, fox needs social interaction with kids his own age. Imagine if they had a child with special needs who actually needed to be looked after.....actually I’d rather not think that because they would somehow make money off it.

Kurt used to be so attractive, healthy and glowing. Sarah has sucked the life out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or is the launch vid glitchy af? If you watch it in full her face blurs and voice breaks up a fair bit. hope its not just me bc hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.