Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh it must be exhausting thinking of a food to blame every time you have an issue in your life. Sneaky Salt is not the cause of your issues sez!! Her relationship with food is soooo problematic!!!

Reactions: 22
No Sarah, your lips aren't puffy cos you ate salt last night, you've gotten too much lip filler.

View attachment 172494View attachment 172495
far out she really does not look like herself. she's not even 30 lol

Why does she always claim that she is "puffy" because of water retention, sodium or her gLuTeN aNd sOy intolerance?? Maybe its all the bleeping toxins you shove in your body or put on your skin... if she's really that sensitive to things then that would be the first thing i'd be removing..

ALSO, "I just spent three hours putting furniture on my online cart and bought none of it", so you're not that busy huh?:LOL:

Reactions: 28
I thought she doesn't believe in eye creams?
The whole point of that particular Origin eyecream is to reduce the appearance of dark circles/puffiness.. #notsponsored

If I were to use different products on my extremely senstive skin every few weeks my skin would break out and be inflammed? Probably the main contributor to your perioral dermatitis Sarah.

Why anyone would take skin care advice from this unqualified nimrod is beyond me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
ALSO, "I just spent three hours putting furniture on my online cart and bought none of it", so you're not that busy huh?:LOL:
And looking online and at homewares “every night” 🤔😂 that to do list must be sooo big

I thought she doesn't believe in eye creams?
The whole point of that particular Origin eyecream is to reduce the appearance of dark circles/puffiness.. #notsponsored
And angling that sunscreen/sun care is a ploy and she only just started wearing SPF15. How long until the sponsored post follows? I give it a week.
She is so bleeping uneducated. Referring to SCIENTIFIC FACT about sun damage as “hate” and “backlash” which is why she didnt want to talk about suncare... FFS, she can use her platform for such good here. Not surprised anymore

Reactions: 23
This might be a bit random, but has anybody ever noticed that she ALWAYS sounds congested?

Reactions: 22
watching her rub that rock thing on her face really shows how little movement she has in her forehead.

No wonder her skin is so sensitive though - my skin isn’t really sensitive but it would be having a melt down too if I would using new products on it every week.

Reactions: 8
4 hours and the eye cream has essentially worked a miracle. Her selling is so SnEaKy. I wish everyone could see through it.

Reactions: 14
I'm starting to think that the only company that could possibly make the perfect dewy skin inducing sun cream that never breaks her sensitive skin out is the one that agrees to make a product for her to slap her name on. If someone is actually really busy, they aren't really going to have time for her protracted skin care routines or even notice if they look slightly more puffy than normal. Although the latter was either a lazy attempt to make people not think that she gets fillers, because she really is so self-absorbed that she does notice when she looks slightly more puffy than normal, or it was an undisclosed ad.

Also, in her stories while doing her skin care, she said that she hadn't even left the bedroom and that Kurt had gotten up at 6 to put Fox back to sleep after Fox got cold. It's things like that that really make me find her lazy and selfish. The princess could've handled Fox to let her unwell partner get more rest and feel less pressured.

Reactions: 21
I’m glad the placebo effect of all the treatment Kurt is receiving has worked. Will be interesting to see how he is in a few months when that placebo effect has worn off. I feel like sending Kurt a pack of my Lexapro and saying try this for 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG this!!! She is so LAZY! And her gender roles are so skewed. She made a point of shaming Kurt for not working out to the point of even correcting him on her stories the other day when he said he was only working out once every two weeks or whatever it was, “NO NOT EVEN!!! ONCE IN THREE MONTHS”. Of course she is counting in Sarah’s terms, so it’s likely fortnight = three months.

so if Kurt’s not working out, should be taking it easy... is it his goal to clean the gym garage or is it a chore Sarah has given him? Why can’t she bleeping do it - she’s the one in there for two hours of her bUsY day

Also, in her stories while doing her skin care, she said that she hadn't even left the bedroom and that Kurt had gotten up at 6 to put Fox back to sleep after Fox got cold. It's things like that that really make me find her lazy and selfish. The princess could've handled Fox to let her unwell partner get more rest and feel less pressured.
Oops, I was meant to Quote this comment but it didnt work

Considering how much she works out, she really has ZERO shape to her arms hey.
Agree - no arm definition at all. Her back isn’t even that impressive. Her body is not relative to her input. Sister needs a barbell and some more organic GF DF vegan whole food rice

Attachments

Reactions: 15
On the story where Sarah takes off the food plan from the fridge, there is also a paper with mental health numbers for beyondblue, and postnatal depression. It has been stuck on the fridge... makes me wonder if they don't want to publicly talk about mental ill-health (maybe not ready to which is totally okay), or whether Sarah (and maybe Kurt) are in denial or have internalised stigma surrounding it. Strange then for her to ask if he is feeling better yet (after 5 days of being on the food plan) when they have these mental health numbers... I know from my experience the last thing I want to be asked is 'are you feeling better yet' when clearly I am struggling... how annoying!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Also, Sarah talking about weight loss (Kurt's).... never seen her so happy, obviously her area of interest / passion with a smile this big!
My arms look more toned than her and I honestly don’t even remember the last time I did a work out that wasn’t just walking/hiking (iso/injury life). I don’t understand why people follow her advice when her body does not reflect the work she puts in at all.

On the story where Sarah takes off the food plan from the fridge, there is also a paper with mental health numbers for beyondblue, and postnatal depression. It has been stuck on the fridge... makes me wonder if they don't want to publicly talk about mental ill-health (maybe not ready to which is totally okay), or whether Sarah (and maybe Kurt) are in denial or have internalised stigma surrounding it. Strange then for her to ask if he is feeling better yet (after 5 days of being on the food plan) when they have these mental health numbers... I know from my experience the last thing I want to be asked is 'are you feeling better yet' when clearly I am struggling... how annoying!
I think it’s the stigma around mental health paired with the fact that a mental health issue isn’t something Sarah can cure with pink powder and lettuce. If she acknowledged the fact that Kurt was suffering from mental health issues she would have to acknowledge the pressure she puts on him and he impact that she has had on him. I honestly feel as if she’s also the type of person who wouldn’t want people with mental health issues associating with her page because she doesn’t think they fit her “happy and positive” vibe. She seems to have such outdated views on things.

Reactions: 19
I'm consistently torn on Kurt, but my sympathy for him has dwindled. I no longer pity him as a victim. He seems to be a willing and eager participant. Remember the list we made of Sarah's problematic behavior on one of the other threads? Can we do the same for Kurt? These are the things I can think of off the top of my head...

Implying Fox sexually assaulted him in the shower and that Fox is gay because of it.
Writing fagg*ts in a scrabble game.
Saying we're all fat and lazy in his New Year's post.
Using the bushfires as a backdrop for his photoshoot.

What else am I missing? I'm sure there's more.

Their behavior is consistently problematic. It's not a one time mistake. It is a pattern of poor behavior and harmful messages. I think it's important to keep highlighting that (which you all do fantastically!). It helps me remember that Kurt is not as innocent as he seems in all of this. He should be held accountable as well because he is responsible for his own actions.
Just to add a couple -
Also deleting and blocking people raising concerns about cultural appropriation and then lying saying that they were threatening or lying.
Making fun of a man walking his dog in a pram along a public road, filming it and sharing it to his stories for a quarter of million of his followers to see (all without that mans consent of course)
Discrediting doctors - using doctors in quotation marks. Funny because when he think's he's having a heart attack he goes to the emergency room and doesn't call his naturopath then.

Also how's that weekend off social media going Sez? Quick ad for a skin care company, promote your latest vlog with an update on Kurt's health...

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Also, Sarah talking about weight loss (Kurt's).... never seen her so happy, obviously her area of interest / passion with a smile this big!
Agree. If she did a workout that wasn't just abs or cardio, followed a sensible and balanced exercise regimen, ate more, and learned proper form, maybe she would have more definition. It must really annoy her when she does so much exercise and restricts that much and just looks slightly more fit than average.

It'd be interesting if she did get postnatal depression, though I doubt that she'd make it public knowledge if she did. She went downhill pretty quickly during her pregnancy. Just another reason for her and Kurt to take a trip to a psychologist.

I think those numbers are from that first aid course they did randomly (obviously sponsored) as I did my first aid through the same company at work and remember them speaking about mental health and specific baby first aid courses they did.
In the screenshot you can see the companies heart logo at the bottom of the numbers list.

Attachments

Last edited:
Could she be more condescending when she talks about Kurt only choosing one thing and that he needs to ‘start slow’? It’s the ‘SiSsY sArAh ShOw’ clearly no one else or anything else matters to her. 🙄
Clearly it’s working with all the friends they have to share this with. No mention of a large housewarming or wedding ...

Omg those stories. Moan moan moan. How dull. Bet she was annoyed her workout wasn’t recorded either. If she needs so much convincing to workout (because she’s only done 3 this week 🙄) then why bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.