Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This exact dietitian called Sarah out ages ago about one of the many shady things Sarah shares (can’t remember what it was exactly) so I actually started following her because she seemed like she was a good influence and then I unfollowed as soon as I saw she was working with Sarah on Sunee.
What surprises me is Sarah working with someone who dared question her. Usually she blocks them and pretends they don’t exist

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We get it Sarah your boobs look bigger, you are pregnant, everyone knows, give it up now until you announce it
Lawd NOOOO not the return of the milky titties 🤪😅 cue bragging /shaming other moms about how easy it is for her to breastfeed EVERY THREE HOURS.

Get ready y’all … for the return of the sexiest mom ever even without the ABZZ
BA0CDD4D-6EA2-439A-8685-D90F5FE5BEED.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Her YouTube videos still have “I upload every 3 days!!!” How lazy can you be? She barely uploads twice a month now. It’s not hard to change your description.

Reactions: 25
What surprises me is Sarah working with someone who dared question her. Usually she blocks them and pretends they don’t exist
I agree, maybe she never tagged Sarah so she didn't see it?
From everything we've seen Sarahs ego is too big to work with anyone who doesn't bow down to her existence

Reactions: 10
Get ready y’all … for the return of the sexiest mom ever even without the ABZZView attachment 695552
I’ve never followed her on Instagram so all the stories being shared here are really eye opening! This just feels like someone who is very insecure, and who requires A LOT* of external validation in order to feel ok about themselves. Also, is she actually just bending her knees to get her legs apart?! Mental.

*this is obviously an understatement because I guess most influencers need external validation, otherwise they wouldn’t strive so hard to get all those followers!

Reactions: 20
Lawd NOOOO not the return of the milky titties 🤪😅 cue bragging /shaming other moms about how easy it is for her to breastfeed EVERY THREE HOURS.

Get ready y’all … for the return of the sexiest mom ever even without the ABZZView attachment 695552
SO AWKWARD 😂😂😂

ummm for me that’s not awkward, it’s creepy, gross and misogynistic. Oh wait with Sarah’s attitude it probably falls in the ‘boys will be boys’ category

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Mum life?
what does she even mean?
There’s no kid in the story, she’s not doing anything mum related.
I’m a mum, and the last thing I’d think of as I lay in bed with an expensive personal LED mask, is that I’m living mum life.
Rich life maybe.
Haha no I love it! For once it’s an accurate portrayal of Scuzzah’s approach to motherhood: i.e. Complete absenteeism from parenting whilst doing something totally frivolous, non evidence-based, bougie overpriced, self-indulgent, likely sponsored (yet undeclared), and self-aggrandising. Mum life indeed.
You’re a shocking excuse for a parent, Scummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
GTFO Scuz. You're horrifically out of touch and you time is near done.
A new foetus-prop isn't going to save you.

Reactions: 11
78DD61B9-9908-4649-A2F1-70CCB0E6D2EE.jpeg

Totally looks like takeaway. Look how much they are enjoying food not cooked by sez 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
omg just thinking out loud but imagine if Sarah just named her child Todd and we didn’t get constant body updates and when she had work to do she just called it work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 695600

Totally looks like takeaway. Look how much they are enjoying food not cooked by sez 😂😂
Her lockdown reel was so cringe 😬 like yeah welcome to the rest of the world Sez in Melbourne we’ve in lockdown for nearly the whole year last year. Her fragile baby bird self will not survive 🙄. Not to mention how she literally lives by the ocean, her life seems vastly unchanged.

Reactions: 14

Wtf are her bow legs in this pose?! It looks like she's doing a tiny squat to get that thigh gap. Or she's pooped her pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol can you imagine if she named her baby bowie. She pretty much is the Aldi version of Elsa, so why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.