Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the takeaway food is another pregnancy sign too! When you feel sick the last thing you want to do is cook food / smell food being cooked. I feel like this is the LAZIEST cover up! She definitely worked harder at it first time around. We never saw her “unclean” food

Reactions: 10
3B7E5D16-CD09-4A83-BF72-8950EDAE7ADC.jpeg

wow groundbreaking stuff. How did the rest of the world survive a year of lockdown without you??

• Haha
Reactions: 51
wow groundbreaking stuff
LOLOL yeah, so so bleeping out of touch. EVen now. Six weeks in. She hasnt figured out what the right tone to take is, if she must continue these feeble attempts to make "relevant" content. How impossibly tone deaf, how astonishingly lacking in intelligence is she?

Her clip for a recent episode of their podcast was some utterly baaaasic branding 101 that she was delivering with such confidence like it was groundbreaking stuff too.
"You really need a logo" or some such -- lulzzz -- have you seen your own brands and logos, gurl??

Animatedly waving your hands about and looking serious while talking rubbish doesn't make the stuff you say, or your, sound smart, Scuz.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did we ever find out what’s happening with Tahlia like is she still on the books or back to nursing full time?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 695900
wow groundbreaking stuff. How did the rest of the world survive a year of lockdown without you??
This was a particularly (dare I say one of the most) tone deaf posts by Scuzz. In today’s Sydney press conference it was announced that a local man in his 20s tragically lost his life to Covid in very traumatic circumstances. He was at home on day 13 of isolation with his wife. She found him. People are mourning.
There was also warning for people not to make unnecessary use of the postal system, which is overdrive.
So what does sCum-dumpster do? Tell her audience to send FuN sUrPriSEs in the post; and of course doesn’t make any kind of condolences or recognition of the terrible situation (despite it being highly relevant to the age of her audience), because hey, she’s bored in her $2M house and has just cracked the code to StAyiNg CoNneCteD in lockdown: FaceTime

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
View attachment 695900
Why is she always telling people what to do? Because I really dont want to be like her or desire her phony and friendless existence. Everyone knows the way we survived the past year especially since the vaccine is by creating a pod of select friends who agreed to the same protocals and limitations and only risked seeing the pod. We called it the Quaranteam. But nobody wants to pod with Sarah so... We get a list of four things and video chat with family is 2 of them. We have 3 preteen kids and they've been home schooled since March 2020 so we had to arrange something social for their sake. I dont want them to be stunted. I don't feel sorry for her though. Sarah, if you and your filthy bogan friends were immunized none of this would be a problem now. With a vaccine, theres no true need to suffer but the Church of Immaculate Sarah worships such a saintly martyr. If you hear about the pandemic of the unvaccinated, it's Scuzz we are talking about. Goddamn 4th horseman of the apocalypse, Scuzzy Pestilence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you get lip fillers/ botox while pregnant?
it’s definitely not recommended and I don’t know of any respected professionals who would do it on a pregnant person. however it’s one of those things that hasn’t been studied thoroughly b/c doing ethical studies on pregnant people is really really hard (almost impossible)

Reactions: 11
Can you get lip fillers/ botox while pregnant?
No idea. I was wondering the same about her hair. She must be dying to get those roots bleached.

While it may not particularly dangerous to do so I can't say I'd be in a hurry to inhale chemical fumes if I was pregnant (same goes for cleaning products but surely our eco princess uses natural products anyway).

Reactions: 5
If she is pregnant that gives her 9 months with a valid excuse to not get the vaccine 🙄

Reactions: 6
And in Europe they recommend pregnant women to get vaccinated after the first trimester.
Yep, in the US too. Not to derail the thread, but there has been a lot of research showing women who contract COVID while pregnant without the vaccine are at higher risk then women who are pregnant and get the vaccine. My midwife told me within 4 months, she had 5 different people on life support because they caught COVID late in their pregnancy (without vax). Either placenta ruptured, baby in danger, or just extremely high blood pressure. If cases keep going up for AUS, she might want to consider looking into it. Though she put fox in danger when she chose to not listen to her doctors recommendations during that pregnancy, so I doubt she will. 🤷🏽‍♀️😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 695900
*assumes people just have backyards/safe places to be outdoors*

my cousins live in a tiny apartment in italy and were genuinely unable to leave except to go to the grocery story for the first 8 months or more of the pandemic (with a 2 year old baby). if only sarah had been there to just tell them to go outside and walk !

Reactions: 19
*assumes people just have backyards/safe places to be outdoors*

my cousins live in a tiny apartment in italy and were genuinely unable to leave except to go to the grocery story for the first 8 months or more of the pandemic (with a 2 year old baby). if only sarah had been there to just tell them to go outside and walk !
Literally this; not everybody can afford a large place to live with an outside space, not everybody has easy access to nature/outdoor spaces. The ignorance, and lack of awareness to her own privileges is astounding!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.