Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bets for the name are

Bambi Rose šŸ„€ if itā€™s a girl
Byron Ezekiel (or something bible-related) šŸ™šŸ¼ if itā€™s a boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
THIS irks me. The ā€œyou donā€™t know if youā€™re not a Mumā€ rant is back again. Some of us (like myself) are working 8-10 hour days, tending to spouse, running a household, getting exercise, cleaning, washing, the list goes onā€¦ but I canā€™t understand ā€œbusyā€ because Iā€™m not a mum. Per-lease. I donā€™t have much time on my hands, and Iā€™m in lockdown too. Thatā€™s just being an adult Sez. I think itā€™s just hitting her now because she canā€™t palm Fox off to her mum.

Edit to say: sheā€™s saying she doesnt have time while laying on the lounge with Fox. Oh the irony.

Ps. I know mums and dads are super women and men. So much respect. Itā€™ll be me one day, too. But donā€™t tell me ā€œwhen youā€™re a mum you donā€™t have timeā€ when we clearly know how much ā€œtimeā€ she really has. Such a hypocrite.
she said that during lockdown she has no time but didnt she just post the other day that she has sat around all day. she can't keep up with her own bullshit. it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarahs Day #30: lockdown Mum, content no fun, pReGgy self leaked, baby 2 for engagement peak.
PrEeGgY makes me cringe so hard, it sounds like something an immature high schooler would say, which is where her mentality is tbh. As well as comments about her TaTas šŸ¤¢ I donā€™t think I can handle another round of her going on about her boobs eXpLodiNg or MiLky TiTiEsā€¦ I unfollowed her around the time she announced her pregnancy, so glad I did.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
duck she'll go absolute thundermilf when she finally has son, daughter (or another son #boymom) husband and her abs. She'll be so bleeping smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
PrEeGgY makes me cringe so hard, it sounds like something an immature high schooler would say, which is where her mentality is tbh. As well as comments about her TaTas šŸ¤¢ I donā€™t think I can handle another round of her going on about her boobs eXpLodiNg or MiLky TiTiEsā€¦ I unfollowed her around the time she announced her pregnancy, so glad I did.
she usues very juvenile terminology - "D&M's in the car with her besties". WTF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I agree for the most part. She definitely had people create dishes that she just taste tested at home (remember her trying to defend those popcorn prawn bowls that they were eating out of takeaway containers? šŸ¤£) And she clearly had people make a lot of the recipes in the beginning. But now I can't help but wonder if she's still employing chefs to create new recipes they wouldn't be so basic and repetitive.

Just checked the Sunee page and see they're introducing Millie (which explains the discussions above). I love how someone asked her if she has any input in the recipes and she gives a long winded reply dodging the question. Also, I highlighted my favourite part. Perhaps someone should reply that pregnancy cured Sarah's gluten intolerance! You never know, maybe this second one will cure her lactose intolerance next šŸ¤£
Theyā€™re so stupid. Whatā€™s the point of making a app if you customer have to substitute things all the time? Waste of money! They should be making all sorts of recipes and just get the chefs to make the gluten/dairy ones if Sarah wants to continue lying about her intolerance??

Reactions: 25
duck she'll go absolute thundermilf when she finally has son, daughter (or another son #boymom) husband and her abs. She'll be so bleeping smug.
Maybe, but you know what? Sheā€™ll probably shoot her vagina to tit by overtraining and exacerbating her previous prolapse that we all know she wonā€™t learn from. And whilst with anyone else I would feel sympathy, with Scummy, itā€™ll feel like justice šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we go on she can run the victim narrative that the MeAn HatErZ on tattle ruined her pregnancy announcement.
I hope she does do this actually, I hope she names the forum so that it brings more followers here who can see how genuine we are and maybe we can teach them all a thing about her problematic ways?

Reactions: 16
I hope she does do this actually, I hope she names the forum so that it brings more followers here who can see how genuine we are and maybe we can teach them all a thing about her problematic ways?
She'll never name the forum, she's too smart for that. Plus we're not paying her! Maybe we should crowd fund a tattle sponsorship of her so she can rave about how much she loves the forum? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We get it Sarah your boobs look bigger, you are pregnant, everyone knows, give it up now until you announce it
ā€˜Literally feels like butterā€™.
Iā€™m annoyed she used ā€˜literallyā€™ incorrectly, and that she tried to say her straps feel the same as butter (impossible), but she restricts food so badly, we all know itā€™s been years since sheā€™s even seen butter, so sheā€™s forgiven.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"D&M's in the car with her besties"
Her entire stories about this made me incredibly sad. Sher genuinely believes she's disconnected because she hasn't "spoken" to over a million strangers on the internet, who she has successfully deluded not them but also herself into believing are her bEsTiEs.

The whole thing is just so, so, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Phone in front of her face.. probably sucking in her stomach šŸ™„šŸ˜… also those o-shaped legs just to get that thigh gap
55466218-CD27-4877-94D1-E3CA8DF4EF1B.jpg

please Sarah if you read here, just relax. Your legs must hurt after this intense pose šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
29764873-E30A-4035-90F7-2C6849D9B50A.jpg

Reactions: 9
21F85BB5-168D-446F-ACF4-9A071FA9CCB2.jpeg

Taken from Suneeā€™s dieticianā€™s Insta. Yet sheā€™s happy to partner with Sarah who does exactly this and worse?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
View attachment 695535
Taken from Suneeā€™s dieticianā€™s Insta. Yet sheā€™s happy to partner with Sarah who does exactly this and worse?
This exact dietitian called Sarah out ages ago about one of the many shady things Sarah shares (canā€™t remember what it was exactly) so I actually started following her because she seemed like she was a good influence and then I unfollowed as soon as I saw she was working with Sarah on Sunee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.