Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says they don’t get scared of huntsman spiders, but I seem to recall they both freaked when they had one inside last year. So I wouldn’t exactly say that you are unfazed around them Sarah, yet another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but these "Aussie slangs" of hers are not specific to Australia, I've heard these said in Canada
1627737437659.png

We also have meat pies which we eat with ketchup in Canada so not specific to Aus. I feel like this comes from the UK and was adopted by Canada and Aus to be honest...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As an Australian who lives by the coast (south coast nsw where she keeps holidaying, hens, sisters hens) I have to disagree with this.
Normal people do not walk around without shoes on. Maybe if you have just come from the beach.

Most of these answers I don’t agree with. Love how she speaks for all Australians 🤦🏻‍♀️
lol THIS ^ I too have lived on the coast my entire life (in both QLD and NSW), and going no shoes in public is definitely only something that bogans (and occasionally kids) are known for. So I guess the (no) shoe fits in Scuzza’s case! She and Kurt are the epitome of the ‘cashed up bogan’ stereotype 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
lol THIS ^ I too have lived on the coast my entire life (in both QLD and NSW), and going no shoes in public is definitely only something that bogans (and occasionally kids) are known for. So I guess the (no) shoe fits in Scuzza’s case! She and Kurt are the epitome of the ‘cashed up bogan’ stereotype 😂
yes! A lot of pubs/clubs in coastal towns have a dress code and don’t even like flip flops a lot of the time so bare feet is definitely a no no.

Reactions: 15
Says they don’t get scared of huntsman spiders, but I seem to recall they both freaked when they had one inside last year. So I wouldn’t exactly say that you are unfazed around them Sarah, yet another lie.
And they're not even dangerous!

Reactions: 5
Sarah in her stories today: "I wanna workout today."
Sarah a few slides later: "I always forget to put them (wedding rings) back on after I train."

Which is it, Sarah? Because if we go by what you're saying, you want to workout again despite already having "trained" today. Girl is seriously disordered.

Reactions: 30
Sorry but these "Aussie slangs" of hers are not specific to Australia, I've heard these said in Canada
View attachment 689564
Most of these are said in the UK as well. I'd have expected more words like 'thongs' and 'bogan'.

Screenshot_20210731-152446_Instagram.jpg

Also I watched this video on the passionfruit cheesecake and it's exclusively tofu, cashews and coconut except for a bit of passionfruit on top. It must taste SOOO nutty and not at all like passionfruit or cheesecake 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand how she can 'like' Brenton's blatant anti vax conspiracy video on instagram & not be called out for doing that as a public figure with a huge following in aus..

Reactions: 27
I LOVE Abbey Sharp's videos. She's a Registered Dietitian in Canada and she breaks down all these "What I Eat In A Day" celeb/influenza videos and shows how people aren't eating enough, tout foods as doing things they have no proof of, and generally debunks all their claims.

Reactions: 16
Can I ask how they police that? How do people prove their status?
Sorry for sidetracking the thread.
To add to Spicy_bananas' answer, a lot people still have their oldschool vaccination passports where all your jabs are documented from birth basically so if you don't have the app, you have an actual passport you can show. If you get tested, you get a print-out showing your result, a lot of places also have bar codes or QR codes which you can scan with our nationwide Corona-warning app (yup, actual name) and digitize your results. If you had covid and have recovered, you can get a PCR-test and show the results. People still find ways to fake any of those things though, for example fake vax-passports are sold on ebay along with negative corona tests. bleeping insane

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is great, thank you for posting!!

I am in the same boat as you, I get itchy eyes

Thank you for posting this 🙏 I get the same symptoms (plus sore joints) and am supposed to be GF for health issues. Sometimes I can get away with having a little bit every once in a while, but I always feel better without it.

Do you mind if I pm to ask a couple of things?
yep go for it!

Reactions: 2
Anecdotal for my fellow Australians, but my two covid vaccinations are on my medicare record via my.gov. I can log in on my phone and show evidence of them alongside my other recent vaccinations. So that might be what they use if we end up needing proof of vax here!

A big lol to all of Sarah's 'slang' stories. She is a mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anecdotal for my fellow Australians, but my two covid vaccinations are on my medicare record via my.gov. I can log in on my phone and show evidence of them alongside my other recent vaccinations. So that might be what they use if we end up needing proof of vax here!

A big lol to all of Sarah's 'slang' stories. She is a mole.
I think once the majority of aus is fully vaccinated they will end up using this method or another type of app for proof

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.