Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt's upset about his body. Then she asks if he is going to get back into the gym. The very next question is can he hold the pads for HER to box. She is so selfish.
No no you don’t understand…Sarah punches SO hard Kurt can literally burn calories just by standing there holding pads 😤 she is doing him a service if anything 🙏🏾 Such a #bossgirl #milf 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I second this!!!! how bleeping dare she make such an uneducated statement about a legitimate illness that she probably knows nothing about let alone experienced the absolute despair that depression brings. It's people like her who tell people " to get over it" & "everything happens for a reason" or "just smile and manifest happiness" bullshit. Yes indeed, she can duck right off alright...and take Sarah with her
I just want to agree with this too. There’s a difference between us laughing at their lunacy and this. She should be so ashamed of herself. I don’t even follow that lunatic Dee but just went and blocked her so I can never see her absolute garbage. bleeping fruitcake.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They remind me of teenagers. No kidding, I genuinely feel like I am eavesdropping a highschoolers conversation when they put their interactions up. Higherschoolers with a low IQ where I actually feel dumber after listening to them.
I’m so PasTy. Two pasty parents. DONT ask why this is on my head. I’m HaiRy and FAT. You’re a dog heheheh woof. You’re a whale hehe.

Where’s the SUBSTANCE. Where’s the flavour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
As an Australian who lives by the coast (south coast nsw where she keeps holidaying, hens, sisters hens) I have to disagree with this.
Normal people do not walk around without shoes on. Maybe if you have just come from the beach.

Most of these answers I don’t agree with. Love how she speaks for all Australians 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Okay but why do all her answers about australia have pictures of her and the fam?? Especially the one with the flannel shirt and the fckd up centaur leg???

Everyone else: Here's my workout for the day!

Scummy Scuz: A QuiCk aNd rAw rEeL of this mornings ankle weight workout!
Everyone else: We had sushi for dinner.

Scummy Scuz: Sushi dates at home.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As an Australian who lives by the coast (south coast nsw where she keeps holidaying, hens, sisters hens) I have to disagree with this.
Normal people do not walk around without shoes on. Maybe if you have just come from the beach.

Most of these answers I don’t agree with. Love how she speaks for all Australians 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand why she says 60% of her audience aren’t Australians yet then speaks of and posts things about lockdown like it applies to most of her following, not just Sydney. It just seems like she isn’t presenting or adapting to her true audience or giving context. “since lockdown (and falling pregnant) I’ve been eating 1/8 cups of oats a day. If her following were truly majority international… wouldn’t they all be thinking ‘wtf?’

Reactions: 16
Umm…she feels physically and emotionally safe because she’s white and privileged. Why doesn’t she understand that where you live doesn’t impact that as much as who you are

Reactions: 40
Okay but why do all her answers about australia have pictures of her and the fam?? Especially the one with the flannel shirt and the fckd up centaur leg???

Everyone else: We had sushi for dinner.

Scummy Scuz: Sushi dates at home.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
“Yes I can upload to Sunee”
I’m really overestimating the intelligence of her following because with all due respect, who the duck would pay for that. Let me guess, Organic real and raw seaweed, gluten free/refined sugar free rice, grassfed tuna and healthy coconut aminos.

Do these people not know how to look things up in a search engine? FOR FREE?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I'm so embarrassed that she is "representing" Australia to the world...firstly, Sezzzie rarely moves out of her Cronulla bubble unless, as we know, it's to go to Byron. And it's 5hrs from Sydney to Perth by plane. As for "growing up with" scary/dangerous animals or insects...she's got no bloody clue what many of us live with in other parts of the country! I'd like to see her cope with a King Brown in the bathroom, or not be able to "take Focks to the beach most days" (I call BS on that claim!) because of the box jellyfish or the crocs. As for Focks seeing snakes...yeah, maybe at the zoo (if they'd ever bother taking him there) Traditional Aussie food? Meat pie and sauce?? Wasn't that in the 70's? Australia has such a diverse culture now, and our cuisine has grown so much from the influence of that culture that I don't believe we have any foods that are ironically or traditionally Australian...don't make us sound like a bunch of yobbos chowing down on some meat pies! And when was the last time we heard Sezzzie say "I was up at sparrow's fart this morning" or "we were pissing ourselves"? Everyday language my arse!
It's also nice to know that "most of us have been to NZ", because of course we're all privileged like her!
So many of her opinions are Sydney based (or should I say, Cronulla based) because she has little to no experience or idea about anywhere else! Yet she has the hide to say "ask me anything about Australia"! FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
All these AMAs and polls and pick an option thingies that she's doing a little too excessively are for engagement. Everything else is suffering and this is her attempt to at least keep the numbers up.

She could of course use these tools well, for her engagement, while also genuinely getting in touch and interacting with her audience without infantalising them with these truly baffling, boring, childish games. Do something interesting, engage with your audience so they can engage with you, get to know them, find out what they want to see.

But...she'd have to use her brain for that.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say a single one of those slang terms lol who is she kidding. Even when she’s in her car whingeing about getting up early she doesn’t say Sparrows Fart…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.