Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming over the Dee Zibara post, I genuinely feel sick. How DARE you say something so unbelievably untrue. There are years and years and years of studies regarding depression and clinical vs situational depression. How dare you take that away from people who spent their entire lives thinking that what was happening to them and their brains was their fault. I could scream. The comments make me feel even worse, I don't want to believe that there are people like this who would look at someone like me who struggles with mental illness and think that I'm making it up or it's just me having a bad attitude.

Reported the post for misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Doesn't Tahlia suffer from mental health issues? Seeing her sister 'like' such a bloody ridiculous post must make Tahlia feel great. Maybe Tweedle Dee can pop into Funee headquarters and have a chat with Tahls, I'm sure she'll sort out any mental health problems in a flash!
Yup, according to her IG she suffers from anxiety, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Plus one of her favorite bands is The Amity Affliction (aussie metalcore)(didn't think I'd have that much in common with her lol) who very openly advocate for mental health and talk about their own issues, so I guess at least she has her head screwed on right as opposed to Sarah. Imagine how awful Sarah must be to be around, especially when you know she thinks mental issues are your own fault.

I think proof of vaccine is going to become a requirement in some countries to travel abroad/I heard nightclubs/sporting events/gigs

I know Sez has no social life but if they bring these rules to Australia she might have to drive to elements of b rather than fly.

If she does get it - Imagine getting yourself vaccinated for covid but still remaining antivax and not protecting your child from life threatening conditions.
We already kind of have that here in Germany. To go to restaurants for example you have to be either "Geimpft, Getestet oder Genesen" (vaccinated, tested or have recovered from Covid), works relatively well although at the moment our biggest problem are people coming back from their holidays :rolleyes: Can't imagine Sarah adhering to those kinds of rules though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to block her
As a doctor with extra training in psychiatry, how bleeping dare she
I have a corporate job and a masters degree. I’m intelligent. I have depression, anxiety and inattentive ADHD. Without modern medicine I would be in a heap. If my job was wandering around taking photos, posting beige photos to Instagram and making smoothies I may be ok without medical intervention. The post reeks of ridiculous amateurish understanding of health issues. What a bleeping TWONK

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So in their latest podcast teaser Kurt is talking about a beef brisket and Sarah says she can’t eat it because it isn’t gluten free. Yet as we all know she has been eating ‘uncontaminated’ oats and drinking oat milk, plus whatever else she doesn’t show/speak about, and they both contain gluten.

It’s already been established on more than one occasion, that she is intolerant to numerous things only when it suits her and fits whatever narrative she is trying to push. Because no way anyone with an actual intolerance would eat some of the tit she does. It’s people like her that make it difficult for people who have a medically diagnosed intolerance

I honestly don’t understand how the idiots still don’t question her repeated contradictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So in their latest podcast teaser Kurt is talking about a beef brisket and Sarah says she can’t eat it because it isn’t gluten free. Yet as we all know she has been eating ‘uncontaminated’ oats and drinking oat milk, plus whatever else she doesn’t show/speak about, and they both contain gluten.

I honestly don’t understand how the idiots still don’t question her repeated contradictions.
Didn't they eat a slow-cooked brisket thing like 2 weeks ago?

Kurt's secret to good steaks is SALT PEPPER AND OIL.
Honestly that's basic bloody seasoning, how do they call themselves foodies.
Sez obviously doesn't season her food if it's so life-changing for Kurt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

It’s already been established on more than one occasion, that she is intolerant to numerous things only when it suits her and fits whatever narrative she is trying to push. Because no way anyone with an actual intolerance would eat some of the tit she does. It’s people like her that make it difficult for people who have a medically diagnosed intolerance

Since when is a brisket not gluten free? What the hell are they putting on beef to cook it slow and low that contains gluten?
Like you said about her fake intolerances, but also she's just scared to eat it since it's not a lean cut of meat probably.

Reactions: 32
And considering (if) he only works for Kurt, none of what he or Kurt do is deemed essential so they all need to stay tf home!
Tho I 💯 agree with you that jai should be working from home right now, cause yes technically what Kurt media group isn’t considered essential but and please don’t Kill me here! As the fiancé a beautiful man who works his ass off filming incredible pieces for a real estate company, in turn for other very well known real estate companies who push him to his limits, the Busniess my partner works in with his team have to constantly work to get projects out, this past lockdown in Melbourne he worked from home and they thankfully had enough pre-filmed gigs they could edit but previously in some lock downs in Melbourne he’s had to go out to film because certain properties were only open during a certain time frame to film, (dead lines for auctions etc) and so he would have to go out and get the shots they needed now his company did the right thing a got a licence to film outside during lockdown but it was still a risk he took because he and the company works for knew that had not just you average couple of $100 bucks on the line but they had projects in the double, triple digits that if they didn’t film em they’d have lost so much money.

Anyway point I’m trying to say is that yes media companies arn’t considered essential but depending on what needed to be filmed, who the client is and how much money is at stake it’s possible they had these booked in before the lockdown and couldn’t avoid it!

Regardless I think now that they’re in lockdown they need to stay home so if they make any new videos that weren’t previously booked in by a client who’s paying them the big bucks, so for example if it’s just a video for Sarah or yes the health code then no absolutely not bugger off and stay home.

But I can see where if they had something previously booked for a few weeks in advance and they had no idea lockdown would last this long I’m not surprised if they couldn’t back out and had to film! Especially if they had a contract which for example with my partners work because they’re such big names real estate companies there’s always contracts they have to follow etc.

Hope that makes sense! Again please don’t kill me haha I absolutely hate what Sarah and Kurt are doing etc but as someone who’s fiancé works in the industry I can understand the work side of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

had to make an account just to respond to this exact thing. I've been reading on this thread for a while, and it really frustrates me seeing how Sarah states herself as being gluten intolerant, yet continues to eat oats, oat milk and has the 'occasional' gluten. Someone who is truly gluten intolerant like myself experiences symptoms of non-celiac gluten intolerance. It SUCKS. Itchy dry eyes, intense stomach pain, extreme thirst, gaining 1-3kgs of water retention overnight, brain fog and impaired eyesight lasting 2-3 days, massive fatigue, and i could go on. This happens if I eat oats, oat milk, GLUTEN full stop.

Sarah has said in the past that if she eats gluten she will have to "literally go to the hospital". I clearly remember her saying this at least 3-4 times. I understand her/other people's choices in giving up gluten for the sole purpose of genuinely feeling better day-to-day, but please don't lie. Exaggerating and making up intolerances like Sarah to feel special or to be a 'pick me girl' makes it harder for people like myself (who have actually been tested and diagnosed) to be taken seriously. I have friends who claim to have the same issues with gluten as I do, and then happily go and have a cheeky sandwich.
so for the love of god, Stop. Lying. Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yet, the actual post with the workout today is SO fckn lazy. It has no interval or rep details. So its basically quite useless for anyone to follow. Her excuse: I filmed it on selfie camera as I didn’t plan on posting so sozzzzz for the bad quality.
HOW? She literally planned it 24 hours ago.
LOLOL -- The post's GONE.

Hi Scummy!!! We see you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
had to make an account just to respond to this exact thing. I've been reading on this thread for a while, and it really frustrates me seeing how Sarah states herself as being gluten intolerant, yet continues to eat oats, oat milk and has the 'occasional' gluten. Someone who is truly gluten intolerant like myself experiences symptoms of non-celiac gluten intolerance. It SUCKS. Itchy dry eyes, intense stomach pain, extreme thirst, gaining 1-3kgs of water retention overnight, brain fog and impaired eyesight lasting 2-3 days, massive fatigue, and i could go on. This happens if I eat oats, oat milk, GLUTEN full stop.

Sarah has said in the past that if she eats gluten she will have to "literally go to the hospital". I clearly remember her saying this at least 3-4 times. I understand her/other people's choices in giving up gluten for the sole purpose of genuinely feeling better day-to-day, but please don't lie. Exaggerating and making up intolerances like Sarah to feel special or to be a 'pick me girl' makes it harder for people like myself (who have actually been tested and diagnosed) to be taken seriously. I have friends who claim to have the same issues with gluten as I do, and then happily go and have a cheeky sandwich.
so for the love of god, Stop. Lying. Sarah.
ooooooh a light bulb just turned on in my head. I have these exact symptoms, insane water retention (I actually look pregnant if I eat bread for example), brian fog, I'm thirsty all the bleeping time although I drink tons, etc. How did you get diagnosed?

Reactions: 5
Love that Brenton “doesn’t believe” in the vaccine, yet is 100% convinced that Jesus was the byproduct of an immaculate conception.
He should really ✨ Do HiS ReSeArCh ✨
This is one of the best things I have ever read!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Who is Brenton Parks and what was the post about?
He did that video trying to be funny and saying he doesn’t believe in the vaccine. And his an absolute twit he did some shady tit when we was younger and ran and hid behind his bible.
I live in cronulla and I love where I live we are all not like sarah. Actually EVERYONE HATES SARAH!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The reel is still there, she’s just taken it off her feed. You can still see it on the reels tab.
Her form is WOEFUL and it’s infuriating that she’s going to make more money off this ebook when she clearly doesn’t understand the very basics of Pilates. RIP to the lower backs of anyone who copies her leg lifts. What an insult to all the genuine Pilates instructors (who have spent thousands on legitimate training) currently completely out of work in lockdown.

Reactions: 18
Here’s the post by Trashton everyone’s referring to. Sped him up a bit to shorten the file size, besides I think this voice suits him more. If not playing immediately, hold onto the video and click “download linked file”. Once downloaded, it’ll show a down arrow on the top right of screen. Click on the arrow and you should be able to view it.

The video was titled “Sydney in 3 weeks” 🙄🤢 I swear if they are THIS over it in just over a month in lockdown, I can’t imagine them in Melbourne where we were in lockdown for nearly a year, I had to complete my VCE (final school examinations for those outside of AUS) in lockdown, or any other parts of the world that have been and still are in quarantine since last year. Their privilege is astounding and their humour is childish. I REFUSE to believe people like this exists, but the comments were even worse 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tho I 💯 agree with you that jai should be working from home right now, cause yes technically what Kurt media group isn’t considered essential but and please don’t Kill me here! As the fiancé a beautiful man who works his ass off filming incredible pieces for a real estate company, in turn for other very well known real estate companies who push him to his limits, the Busniess my partner works in with his team have to constantly work to get projects out, this past lockdown in Melbourne he worked from home and they thankfully had enough pre-filmed gigs they could edit but previously in some lock downs in Melbourne he’s had to go out to film because certain properties were only open during a certain time frame to film, (dead lines for auctions etc) and so he would have to go out and get the shots they needed now his company did the right thing a got a licence to film outside during lockdown but it was still a risk he took because he and the company works for knew that had not just you average couple of $100 bucks on the line but they had projects in the double, triple digits that if they didn’t film em they’d have lost so much money.

Anyway point I’m trying to say is that yes media companies arn’t considered essential but depending on what needed to be filmed, who the client is and how much money is at stake it’s possible they had these booked in before the lockdown and couldn’t avoid it!

Regardless I think now that they’re in lockdown they need to stay home so if they make any new videos that weren’t previously booked in by a client who’s paying them the big bucks, so for example if it’s just a video for Sarah or yes the health code then no absolutely not bugger off and stay home.

But I can see where if they had something previously booked for a few weeks in advance and they had no idea lockdown would last this long I’m not surprised if they couldn’t back out and had to film! Especially if they had a contract which for example with my partners work because they’re such big names real estate companies there’s always contracts they have to follow etc.

Hope that makes sense! Again please don’t kill me haha I absolutely hate what Sarah and Kurt are doing etc but as someone who’s fiancé works in the industry I can understand the work side of things!
I absolutely wasn’t drawing a line in the sand in a general sense of what is/isn’t essential. Remind me if I’m wrong but Jai’s post was him saying “driving home from the office” that we all know is at Sarah’s other apartment where her, Kurt etc work.
If your partner has to film, while socially distanced and wearing a mask then I believe that is absolutely appropriate. People still need to work during a lockdown! My comment was aimed more at Jai’s specific situation, assuming his only job is working with kjtilse media, on a computer at their apartment office, he could absolutely be doing that from his own home.

Edited to add: sorry if my original post sounded like I didn’t think those who work in media can just stop working during lockdown! I can’t imagine how hard it has been for many, many businesses and employees during this pandemic. I hope your partner was able to get through it ok!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here’s the post by Trashton everyone’s referring to. Sped him up a bit to shorten the file size, besides I think this voice suits him more. If not playing immediately, hold onto the video and click “download linked file”. Once downloaded, it’ll show a down arrow on the top right of screen. Click on the arrow and you should be able to view it.

The video was titled “Sydney in 3 weeks” 🙄🤢 I swear if they are THIS over it in just over a month in lockdown, I can’t imagine them in Melbourne where we were in lockdown for nearly a year, I had to complete my VCE (final school examinations for those outside of AUS) in lockdown, or any other parts of the world that have been and still are in quarantine since last year. Their privilege is astounding and their humour is childish. I REFUSE to believe people like this exists, but the comments were even worse 🤮

View attachment 688812
What a bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a bleeping tool
For real, Trashton is the type of guy who would drop a racist joke at the family dinner table and defend himself by saying “I’m JuSt SaYing wHat EverYoNe iS ThiNkiNg” 🙄. To which Sez would respond by the classic pick me girl line “OmG StAApp”.

He honestly gives me creepy uncle vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Congratulations on finishing your VCE! An amazing achievement, especially in the midst of everything else.
♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 688812
Bless his heart, he tries to make jokes and doesn’t realise he is the joke... 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is one of the best things I have ever read!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He did that video trying to be funny and saying he doesn’t believe in the vaccine. And his an absolute twit he did some shady tit when we was younger and ran and hid behind his bible.
I live in cronulla and I love where I live we are all not like sarah. Actually EVERYONE HATES SARAH!!!
im so curious what is the shady tit he did when he was younger

his video is so stupid and im so dissapointed some of my friends follow him

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.