Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I learnt that rearranging your room around is considered "renovating". Excellent news guys, for all of us who renovated our rooms continually through approx the ages of 8-17 we can put seasoned renovators on our resumes👌😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Honestly her skipping breakfast triggered me. And also - having a picnic? That would have been much better content, but I guess they didn't do anything, as usual.

Reactions: 10
17A6D3D6-5407-4055-8271-E1ECA2FD8BEF.jpeg

oh my goodness!! Girl those Tropeka pills are doing wonders for your hair. It’s so strong and healthy. Amazing:sick::sick:

haha I actually think her hair looks worse. Imagine paying her to promote hair pills lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What happened to curly girl method and all her products she bought from adore beauty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 675658
oh my goodness!! Girl those Tropeka pills are doing wonders for your hair. It’s so strong and healthy. Amazing:sick::sick:

haha I actually think her hair looks worse. Imagine paying her to promote hair pills lol
this is what some hairdressers call a “chemical cut” or “chemical bob” from too many sessions of bleach overlapping causing a lot of breakage in the same place acrossways

Reactions: 29
I just came across a Tik Tok by a voice coach talking about people that pronounce "new" as "nu". A lazy tongue, apparently! Girl is lazy in literally every aspect of her life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just came across a Tik Tok by a voice coach talking about people that pronounce "new" as "nu". A lazy tongue, apparently! Girl is lazy in literally every aspect of her life!
Omg I saw this and thought of Sarah straight away! Crazy to know that it’s actually because she has a lazy tongue 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fox poking Abbies face is a dog bite waiting to happen. Worst parents. Absolutely despicable

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Apparently you can still get Botox and filler due to it being “medical”. So no, she’ll stay shiny
I don’t think this would apply to cosmetic clinics, but Botox is in fact administered for medical reasons, e.g. by neurologists for the treatment of chronic migraine. Cosmetic clinics absolutely are not open for Botox and filler during lockdown.

Reactions: 14
Lazy tongue 😂 poor Kurtle 🍆
I honestly cannot picture them doing anything sexual 🤢 they give off such sibling vibes I literally forget they're a couple sometimes.
Also #religiousSez must only have sex to procreate. No fun allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I honestly cannot picture them doing anything sexual 🤢 they give off such sibling vibes I literally forget they're a couple sometimes.
Also #religiousSez must only have sex to procreate. No fun allowed
Me either 🤢 definitely sibling vibes, zero chemistry between them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've sent their photos in to @siblingsordating Instagram a bunch of times but I don't think they only feature normies. They definitely look like siblings!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cabin fever is real she says- well I bet cha soon as shes able, she will get her ass to Elements at Bryon lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think this would apply to cosmetic clinics, but Botox is in fact administered for medical reasons, e.g. by neurologists for the treatment of chronic migraine. Cosmetic clinics absolutely are not open for Botox and filler during lockdown.
Hate to say it but unfortunately they are open. My friend works at a clinic and said they are open but limited appointments to avoid too many people in the waiting room 😬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
i thought everyone in Sydney had to wear masks but in Sarah’s story Kurt isn’t wearing a mask on their walk!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.