Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a POC I have experienced racism and alienation as long as I’ve been here. I guess being detached from the rest of the world, most of us are just sheltered and narrow-minded at best, but are simple, everyday people who don’t have malicious intent even if we do come off as bigoted, or I’d hope. Unlike Sarah, who genuinely gives me mean girl vibes.
I’m really sorry that has been your experience. ❤

Omg. The Jesus IG story.
Zoom bible study on the big screen while Focks screams WE LOVE YOU JESUS on the plinth while holding a holy cross.
:rolleyes:
I’m not a parent. But I do have a brain. All of my parent-friends have some sort of routine for their kid/s. It’s not easy and takes a lot of sacrifice, but they do it because it’s good for their kid/s.
It seems like Fox has none of that. I know we don’t see everything, but I’m sure if it existed Sarah would make a video about it.
In reality they both probably are genuinely overwhelmed by life (it happens to us all) no matter how much money or help you have, but it does seem like something that would probably help alleviate some of that overwhelm. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet most of her stans mass disliked my video without even watching it, how dare I question her sissy? 🙄 Most comments were basically “why do you care?”, which isn’t really valid criticism in my opinion.
It BAFFLES me when they ask “why do you care?”. Why do I care about young girls developing eating disorders? Why do I care about an unqualified brat giving fitness and health advise to her impressionable audience for the sake of money? Why do I care about the safety of an innocent child? Why do I care about people of colour being silenced? Why do I care about a small business being bullied because Miss said Brat girl didn’t bother checking her bank acc for refunds? I could go on but the question is WHY THE F*** DO THEY NOT CARE? 🙈
No doubt they would never stand up for anyone that is being offended, groomed or abused in public if the offender, groomer or abuser is a white rich girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Are a lot of Australians like her or is it a minority? :oops:
Well, we have lots of people like Sarah. Our Prime Minister is a Pentecostal Christian from the same area of Sydney. He is a moron.

25% of Australians were born overseas, and there are lots of wonderful people from all sorts of backgrounds. But @Nodi504 's experience doesn't surprise me either. It's a weird place. Very flawed but beautiful (and the beauty doesn't excuse the arseholes!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This just screams unethical company. Take Sarah out of the equation as a human and assess Sarah’s Day and Sunee as you would any other brand/company. Total poor behaviour if you ask me ! If a brand like Blackmores behaved that way could you imagine ?! lol.
I really believe she’s gotten away with the ‘it’s just little me in my bedroom trying to make my dreams come true’ narrative for too long.

It sounds like most people have found her through something they’re trying to fix. I found her through her acne video, others through the CIN3 etc. She’s used our vulnerabilities to find us, the marketable audience, and use us to climb her way to the top. If I were still a Stan, I’d probably be buying everything from her skincare routines and feeling disheartened that they weren’t working.
Now she has made so much money and she’s still acting like she’s starting a business from her bedroom.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m from South Africa and it is a very diverse country. But a lot of racist white South African’s leave for Australia as they believe they’ll fit in better (think it’s a utopia for their racist ideals)…So I can’t imagine @Nodi504’s experience in Australia.

ETA: the white South Africans that leave are generally bogans and ultra religious, a lot like Sarah. I’ve also met some lovely Australians in South Africa and around the world ❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She keeps on saying how bored she is in lockdown, but I truly don’t know how much has changed for her? They just stated in the vlog they still go to the park. We all know Kurt still goes out to get food with Fox and she was working from home (not going to the office) for weeks leading up to the lockdown. This is literally her life everyday without restrictions.

Reactions: 53
She keeps on saying how bored she is in lockdown, but I truly don’t know how much has changed for her?

Part of me thinks it’s an engagement strategy. She obviously knows her followers flood her DMs with “sissy support” as soon as she is dropping hints she may be feeling flat or frustrated.

Reactions: 17
Dude, we're all bored and tired of lock down. Old news. Let's move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, we have lots of people like Sarah. Our Prime Minister is a Pentecostal Christian from the same area of Sydney. He is a moron.

25% of Australians were born overseas, and there are lots of wonderful people from all sorts of backgrounds. But @Nodi504 's experience doesn't surprise me either. It's a weird place. Very flawed but beautiful (and the beauty doesn't excuse the arseholes!)
Also, there is a big difference with the types of people depending on where you live. At least that’s what I found from living in regional Victoria to inner Melbourne.

Reactions: 10
Vlog Details so you don't have to endure it:

- Fox is a cutie, speech is definitely improving
- she's skipping breakfast
- whining about having Fox at home and needing to work, but they basically always have Fox at home anyway? It's not like he can't go to his daycare etc.
Also people have had this problem for MONTHS. Atleast they're able to escape to their dodgy apartment office.
- they've had wallpaper since September and only just are decorating poor Fox's blank bedroom (edit: they just do one wall. It still is a plain af room)
- shes wearing makeup eventhough she 'never' wears makeup 🙄
- she's pretending she's tit at maths and wants to practice her times tables. Being dumb isn't cute Sez.
- half her sentences start with 'when you're in lockdown..." Like half the world hasn't been in a lockdown for most of the past year 🙄
- "look at mummy's big feet - not really I'm still a size 6" WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SMALL.
- Kurt's haircut is both a terrible style and terribly executed.
- the wall decorations are cute but Kurt added an extra row at the top and made them un-evenly spaced
- ooh a WF plug. We were mostly sponsor free until this
- "when we have another baby" 😡
- Fox draws on the wall and just gets a 'thats not very good, you need to draw on paper' which isn't very discouraging at ALL. And then he gets a surprise literally 10 seconds later 🙄
- then she whines about lockdown some more but I got bored and quit right before the end 😂

Not exactly a 'crazy" weekend like the thumbnail teases

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Vlog Details so you don't have to endure it:

- Fox is a cutie, speech is definitely improving
- she's skipping breakfast
- whining about having Fox at home and needing to work, but they basically always have Fox at home anyway? It's not like he can't go to his daycare etc.
Also people have had this problem for MONTHS. Atleast they're able to escape to their dodgy apartment office.
- they've had wallpaper since September and only just are decorating poor Fox's blank bedroom (edit: they just do one wall. It still is a plain af room)
- shes wearing makeup eventhough she 'never' wears makeup 🙄
- she's pretending she's tit at maths and wants to practice her times tables. Being dumb isn't cute Sez.
- half her sentences start with 'when you're in lockdown..." Like half the world hasn't been in a lockdown for most of the past year 🙄
- "look at mummy's big feet - not really I'm still a size 6" WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SMALL.
- Kurt's haircut is both a terrible style and terribly executed.
- the wall decorations are cute but Kurt added an extra row at the top and made them un-evenly spaced
- ooh a WF plug. We were mostly sponsor free until this
- "when we have another baby" 😡
- Fox draws on the wall and just gets a 'thats not very good, you need to draw on paper' which isn't very discouraging at ALL. And then he gets a surprise literally 10 seconds later 🙄
- then she whines about lockdown some more but I got bored and quit right before the end 😂

Not exactly a 'crazy" weekend like the thumbnail teases
I stopped watching vlogs maybe 3 or 4 vlogs ago so I really appreciate these recaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It BAFFLES me when they ask “why do you care?”. Why do I care about young girls developing eating disorders? Why do I care about an unqualified brat giving fitness and health advise to her impressionable audience for the sake of money? Why do I care about the safety of an innocent child? Why do I care about people of colour being silenced? Why do I care about a small business being bullied because Miss said Brat girl didn’t bother checking her bank acc for refunds? I could go on but the question is WHY THE F*** DO THEY NOT CARE? 🙈
No doubt they would never stand up for anyone that is being offended, groomed or abused in public if the offender, groomer or abuser is a white rich girl.
Not only does she GET AWAY with these behaviours, she MONETISES them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this was super tone deaf to the LGBTQ community. I am pretty reserved about the whole gender identity movement but god anyone these days knows that type of joke is just bad taste. Once you realise how tone deaf she is outside of being a privileged white blonde skinny ChRiStIaN it’s hard to unsee.
calls herself a christian but probably doesn't even know what aramaic is or what jesus's original name is lollll

Reactions: 12
I don’t wanna be a witch and judge someone for mental health. But like, when she said her mental health has been so bad lately? I feel like her discussing her mental health is just another marketing thing too. Like I feel like girls that find her are wanting to be fitter/ eat better and probably have mental illness traits too and because being in lockdown and having crappy mental health is on trend, she has decided to discuss it. But she’s always pushed it to the side in the past and never mentioned anything about it?

Also, I called it two threads ago, that she’d play the mental health card sometime soon and here we are.

calls herself a christian but probably doesn't even know what aramaic is or what jesus's original name is lollll
I feel like the Christian girl narrative is going to fall apart soon. I feel like she plays the Christian girl card to excuse her crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I the only one that feels like Fox is a little bit more keen on Sarah lately? Maybe being able to communicate better helps, or just the fact that she is stuck with him. In any case, I don’t care about Sarah but I am glad for Fox in that aspect

Reactions: 12
She keeps on saying how bored she is in lockdown, but I truly don’t know how much has changed for her?
Literally just going to the gym and having her parents babysit Fox (though if they're all still going to the office, there's babysitters there while they work).

Oh, and the places she gets her hair, nails, brows, tan, lip fillers, facials and botox done of course 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that feels like Fox is a little bit more keen on Sarah lately? Maybe being able to communicate better helps, or just the fact that she is stuck with him. In any case, I don’t care about Sarah but I am glad for Fox in that aspect
Love your profile pic!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.