Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the Christian girl narrative is going to fall apart soon. I feel like she plays the Christian girl card to excuse her crappy behaviour.
I have to agree, she definitely uses it to excuse her behavior. It reminds me of my mother in law who always says, “well I prayed about it, so that’s why I’m doing/believing/choosing this.” And you can never argue with her because she “prayed about it.” 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell she has no ability whatsoever to entertain herself. Learn a language? Learn to sew or knit? Learn to cook? 😉 ... paint do some diy i understand parts of lockdown are boring no matter what and after a while even these things are boring but she literally does nothing except make kurt put wall paper on a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaks volumes that she calls that a productive weekend. Cutting hair & sticking up some wall decals? Wow. How does she do it? 🥴 Why she keeps complaining about being in lockdown, I dont understand. Nothing has changed. If anything it should be better because Kurt is there too

Reactions: 34
I was actually really curious what the hidden sponsor was for that video. Most I could think of was her activewear?

Reactions: 7
wtf is up with her voice? she keeps having these identity crisis where one day she is a mean milf and the other she is a virtual church service girl? you can tell she got caught up in the middle of being a witch and being an active member of the christian community.
and she is depressed. she should get therapy instead of perpetuating this lifestyle. that blog was so basic and shallow like gtfo! we are living the worst case scenario in our countries for more than a year now, and she is sad she cant make it to the frkn zoo. she should get lost already.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys guys guys….. I learned a new word today, and it was invented just for Sarah 🤣 It’s Nutrichondria - “the self diagnosis of food intolerance or allergies based on false or flawed information”

A new study has found that nearly half of adults have cut out foods including gluten or dairy despite only 15 percent of people being formally diagnosed with an intolerance or allergy.

The survey found that 32 per cent of respondents believed they were dairy intolerant and 24 percent were gluten intolerant. This is driven by celebrities who has exhibited similar symptoms (22%) followed by receiving advice from a friend or family member (18%), reading an article about intolerance (17%), sudden weight gain (12%) or via an influencer on social media (9%).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
BREAKING NEWS!!
They gave Fox's room a makeover.
It now has boring beige stripes on the walls :rolleyes:

That poor kid..

Screenshot_20210723-135737_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I feel sorry for Kurt, she doesn't treat him with respect. Particularly during the wallpaper planning part of the video. If I spoke to my husband like that I would have some serious apologising to do.

Reactions: 19
Looks like Sydney is headed for a prolonged lockdown. We might finally see the real and raw Sezzy when her face deflates in a couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I really, genuinely want to know what Kurt's taste is in terms of home spaces/design. I'd feel hella excluded if I couldn't have a say in what my home looks like, ESPECIALLY if I did most of the repairs myself. I'm not suggesting that men don't like salmon/pink/white, it's just that nothing in his personal style/branding looks anything like Sarah's their home. It's not hard to put up some of his photography? That'd be a great way for Sarah to honour his work. Idk, any thoughts on this? I'm not sure he's had a lot of practice thinking about his own tastes in the past few years

• Heart
Reactions: 37
BREAKING NEWS!!
They gave Fox's room a makeover.
It now has boring beige stripes on the walls :rolleyes:

That poor kid..

View attachment 675377
And they are hanging a mobile...for a 2.5 year old. My guess is they have had that to hang for 2 years..now the kid is pretty much too old for it but up it goes 🙄 maybe give him a room age appropriate and enjoyable instead of an "aesthetic" nursery for a new born

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I feel sorry for Kurt, she doesn't treat him with respect. Particularly during the wallpaper planning part of the video. If I spoke to my husband like that I would have some serious apologising to do.
Omg this - she had a tanty because he needed to go to the toilet?! And as to her facile rant of “bUt YoU’ll bE iN thEre fOr AgEs”...What of it, Sarah?
For one, I thought YOU were supposed to be the homemaker extraordinaire? Oh, wait, what’s that? Ahh, you just bankroll tit then slap your name on the work others do? Got it.
Second, sticking stripes of a wall during lockdown is hardly a time sensitive ‘projeckt’, especially seeing as your baby is well and truly used to beige walls at this point.
Third, doesn’t it just speak volumes that your SO has to escape to the toilet just for some reprieve? Not the behaviour you expect from newlyweds, eh? Maybe examine THAT next time you’re bored at home (aka at any/all times).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Call me petty, mum shaming or whatever. But they need to do their child's hair. Tie it up, clip it out of his face or just cut it off if you're too lazy. It doesn't look "sUrFy GrOm" at all, it's messy! Tarzan & Mowgli look more tidy
Yeah I feel sorry for him. He is always pushing it away with his arm. Shows it annoys him and they can't even tie it up to give the little guy a break.

Reactions: 31
Looks like Sydney is headed for a prolonged lockdown. We might finally see the real and raw Sezzy when her face deflates in a couple of months.
Apparently you can still get Botox and filler due to it being “medical”. So no, she’ll stay shiny

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.