Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Regardless of what the rules maybe, if at this point of the pandemic they dont believe they need masks, especially since theyre not vaccinated (if they were, trust me therw would be cOnTeNt!), they're really dim/thick/lacking in intelligence.

Reactions: 19
There are so many people around them. They are definitely in a crowded area.
For someone that complains so much about being in lockdown she is doing nothing to help the spread.
There are so many people out. I know possibly for their allocated outside time but it’s so frustrating to see when there are so many new cases a day. It feels like we’re never getting out of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sending love and good vibes to you all in Aus. Sitting here in India, we've been through what youre going through three or four times over by now. Please do everyhting you can to stay in and stay safe, it is the only way, unfortunately. This too shall pass 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Sydney outbreak is a disaster. In lower socio economic areas it is just spreading like wildfire. People that work at super markets, deliver your packages, and work in a host of other frontline jobs are getting sick and taking it home. It’s awful. It makes me feel devastated (I’m in Melbourne we have been through it). She just doesn’t GET it. Sending out a surviving lockdown email as a way to generate money for herself is just so gross. Gosh I feel sickened. She could do a fundraiser for the Food Bank who are overwhelmed by those in need.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Unless severely dehydrated you're meant to bottom water your plants for about 15 minutes 😂
Also 24 hours??? In her kitchen sink?? So she's just not going to use her sink for a while day? I smell BULLSHIT.
I think that’s her laundry sink

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could do a fundraiser for the Food Bank who are overwhelmed by those in need.
I'll have to disagree with you because we know what happens when she does fundraisers! Either she tries to donate $1 for every $50 spent like the LaBang debacle, or she uses it as a sales boost for her ebooks like she did in the bushfires- always taking people's money via sales not via donations, without ever contributing herself, only to sit on the money raised and claim a tax deduction off of it. :sick::sick::sick:
I'd rather she does nothing than watch her use yet another disaster to amp up her profile and pretend she is an empath who wants to support people in dire straits. She does more harm than good every time simply because her intentions are to monetize the crises rather than actually help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'll have to disagree with you because we know what happens when she does fundraisers! Either she tries to donate $1 for every $50 spent like the LaBang debacle, or she uses it as a sales boost for her ebooks like she did in the bushfires- always taking people's money via sales not via donations, without ever contributing herself, only to sit on the money raised and claim a tax deduction off of it. :sick::sick::sick:
I'd rather she does nothing than watch her use yet another disaster to amp up her profile and pretend she is an empath who wants to support people in dire straits. She does more harm than good every time simply because her intentions are to monetize the crises rather than actually help others.
You are right it was just a random thought. What I should say is encourage followers in her email to reach out to their local food bank or shelter and ask if they need goods xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unless severely dehydrated you're meant to bottom water your plants for about 15 minutes 😂
Also 24 hours??? In her kitchen sink?? So she's just not going to use her sink for a while day? I smell BULLSHIT.
24 hours seems pretty extreme whether the plants are dehydrated or not doesn’t it 😬

Reactions: 15
You are right it was just a random thought. What I should say is encourage followers in her email to reach out to their local food bank or shelter and ask if they need goods xx
Technically, you are right- she should be doing something to help! You're awesome for thinking that way! 🥰
I wish Scuzz had the sense to tell people to take covid precautions seriously and to help out the community in any way possible. She could make such an impact on people if she truly cared. Since the start of the pandemic, I've been shopping for the elderly and disabled in my community whenever I've been able to, whilst I'm still living with long-covid symptoms. Meanwhile she's picking out her outfit for the day! :mad:
Imagine what she could do given her money, power and influence... but I've learned that she just doesn't have it in her to try to help others. Unfortunately, she sees everything as a money-grab and will be paying lip service in an attempt to boost her public profile. I'm waiting for her to find a way to monetize the pandemic. I'll bet she does. She truly disgusts me. :sick:

Edit: Sorry for the rant, nothing I'm saying is directed at you @Noinstafame. I'm just fed up of Scuzz and the way she's handled covid- from going to get the surfboard when she was meant to be in lockdown, to taking focks to see an elderly grandparent at the start of the pandemic, to traveling whilst having symptoms for the WF collection photoshoot. I'm just over her b.s.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Pick your battles”
Take your own advice maybe? Then you wouldn’t fight with Kurt because he was on the phone during your workout…
So apart from confusing "letter" with "later" (how are you so bleeping ignorant scuzz? how?)..
1- Treat him how you want to be treated: You want him to shame you whenever you eat, compete with you every time you try to try to learn something new, flirt with your mates, and blast you to his audience whenever you go away for work or try to get some alone time? Is that how you want to be treated scuzz?
2- Learn their love language: apparently Durt's love language is grey sloppy meals that deprive him of any of the nutrition he needs, and a wife that is so clingy that she follows him to his photoshoots and reminds him that he was her instagram boyfriend first so he'd better take some cute shots of her with a skateboard before shooting for the client who is actually paying him.
3- Pick your battles: which is to say, fight over every little insignificant thing and broadcast this to your following just to remind him that it's your money, your houses, your businesses, your world, and he's lucky to be in it.
Have we got that right scuzz?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
AsK mE aNyThInG 🌈✨ **as long as it allows me to preach about how religious and holy I am, brag about how I am the best boss Mum & provide advice on the many things I am unqualified in**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So basically: Make your brand about you you and you and make it look pretty. Nothing about knowing your audience or making sure your customer service is top notch. No surprises here

So apart from confusing "letter" with "later" (how are you so bleeping ignorant scuzz? how?)..
1- Treat him how you want to be treated: You want him to shame you whenever you eat, compete with you every time you try to try to learn something new, flirt with your mates, and blast you to his audience whenever you go away for work or try to get some alone time? Is that how you want to be treated scuzz?
2- Learn their love language: apparently Durt's love language is grey sloppy meals that deprive him of any of the nutrition he needs, and a wife that is so clingy that she follows him to his photoshoots and reminds him that he was her instagram boyfriend first so he'd better take some cute shots of her with a skateboard before shooting for the client who is actually paying him.
3- Pick your battles: which is to say, fight over every little insignificant thing and broadcast this to your following just to remind him that it's your money, your houses, your businesses, your world, and he's lucky to be in it.
Have we got that right scuzz?
Someone should tell Kurt to follow Sarah’s advice too. Treat her like she treats you, give it a go. I know a really good divorce attorney

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi besties. Sorry to derail for a moment. Delete if need. Can someone please point me in the direction of where I can request someone make a thread for JailWifeLife? I don’t have those privileges. Does anyone here follow or come across her? She has accumulated many followers for exploiting her children and husband in jail. Lives in NSW. Husband badly attacked a Sydney police officer and is well documented in the news. She made a IG acc and charged $20 to accept followers where she shows her husbands new found freedom after 4 years in prison ect. Made $30,000 in first week. Proceeds off a crime....? Anyway. She seemed cool at first but a terrible parent and person. Please help so I can snark ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah: I am super busy with work running 20 companies and looking after Fox.

also Sarah: I just spent 3h online shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.