Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to fast forward through some of it cos I found it a bit too much, came on here and saw everyone commenting about him saying he wanted a skinny wife and had to go back and watch. Jeez their views are so warped. Also could the bridesmaids/best men think of nothing to say about her other than joke about her gf/df/sugar free obsession? Yes it’s annoying she projects that onto her followers but I found it uncomfortable to watch. Reminds me of when I had an ED and my boyfriends family would make comments saying how healthy I was and made comments to other people like ‘she doesn’t eat fast food’, I’d laugh but inside would be really embarrassed. Sarah probably doesn’t think she has an ED but how she eats is brought up all the time even in her bloody wedding speech! Imagine looking back at the speeches and that’s what they said

• Sad
Reactions: 29
• The wedding video was so over edited, but yet showed intimate details. Sure have a version you show the public, but wouldn’t you want your vows and small details to be private and intimate? Clearly not. The whole boujee ring banter made me skip most of the parts.
• I can’t with the YA fiction. Clearly she has no idea about genres or sub genres, considering how much tertiary education she undertook it’s embarrassing. Surely she should ask for a HECS refund. Props to her sister for recommending a book as SeZzys level.

Reactions: 21
I’m finding it hilarious how much she’s trying to make reading a part of her personality now. I can’t remember if it was here or on reddit but I know I recently made a comment that it’s clear Kurt and Sarah are not literary people and that I doubt they’ve read even a single book, let alone that they read to their son at all.. We know Sarah reads these threads and reddit so it’s possible she’s trying to make it seem like she does read now?

Also totally agree with someone else that the dog earred page in the book looks fake or staged. I couldn’t watch the rest of her stories, they were too cringe. As if people are now flooding her DMs asking her how she finds time to read just because she’s managed to make it halfway through one novel written for teenager in the last few days?? Cue a million stories talking all about how BUSY she is and she’s a MUM and has a TODDLAH and the proof she’s so busy is because it’s 10pm! So late!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_1639.PNG

How she can convince herself that the work she has done on her face makes her look youthful and fresh, is honestly beyond me. And NO, you didnt get to looking like this from one night to staying up late, sis. You've botched your face up. Too much work, too soon and this is what happens 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 581719
How she can convince herself that the work she has done on her face makes her look youthful and fresh, is honestly beyond me. And NO, you didnt get to looking like this from one night to staying up late, sis. You've botched your face up. Too much work, too soon and this is what happens 🤷‍♀️
And she's always claiming she doesn't wear ANY make-up...but doesn't the following photo prove otherwise? Like, THIS is the real and raw Sezzzie?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ahhh I could just jump through the screen and strangle her when it comes to all the zooming in and out and hand movements!!! Ok, like whatever, anyway whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to wait the video but I’m curious to see the facial expressions from Maddy if anyone wants to share?
Madi never seems too excited about spending time with Sezzzie and her crew...not at the hens weekend, not at the wedding, and I don't blame her...its like she's been trapped into being there. It always looks like she's not really included.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Madi never seems too excited about spending time with Sezzzie and her crew...not at the hens weekend, not at the wedding, and I don't blame her...its like she's been trapped into being there. It always looks like she's not really included.
Well imagine how it feels to hear Kurt say that tit about a skinny wife and have Sarah constantly talking about working out and her disordered relationship with food all while not being super thin? My body type is very similar to Madi’s and it might just be my insecurities but constantly being around that would be horrible for me

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Looks like Georgie Stevenson beat Sarah to the fertility struggle posts. I don’t follow her too much lately, so not sure if she has as problematic behaviors, but all I have to say is I’m proud of her. Sorry sez 🙄
I don’t follow too closely, but Georgie is one of the only influencers I have some respect for. She’s transparent and actually has somewhat of a private life. I’m so happy for her and Tim!

Reactions: 14
Looks like Georgie Stevenson beat Sarah to the fertility struggle posts. I don’t follow her too much lately, so not sure if she has as problematic behaviors, but all I have to say is I’m proud of her. Sorry sez 🙄
Yea I was thinking the same when I saw her update! Though it seems like she may have made her fertility journey harder than it needed to be because she refused to take medication for her severely under active thyroid even though her endocrinologist said it was necessary. So I do rate her more than Sez but she also comes out with some wack things like that which make me keep my distance. Her husband’s reaction was so sweet and sincere though, their relationship feels very authentic.

Reactions: 9
I don't think they're actually close. Scuzz doesn't have many friends, so anyone she crosses paths with is automatically a bEsTiE. I imagine after Maddi did the house, Scuzz assumed she got a new sISsY and included her as a bridesmaid because she wants to make it look like she has a ton of friends. Meanwhile, Maddi's thinking, 'Really? Okkkkay' :oops:. She probably agreed not to muck up Scuzz's day. She certainly isn't properly included and the pictures show how awkward she feels being in that group.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Okay long time lurker, first time poster.
Did anyone notice that the Cartier ring and kurts watch was things they already had? I’d seen them each wearing them in her insta stories and maybe even vlogs prior to the wedding video and even in the wedding video you hear Kurt (maybe a groomsman) say “it’s hard to be excited when you already know what it is” when he opened the watch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
i am glad to see what sarah did speak briefly about the need for skin checks and that anyone watching should get it done + a prep smear. Those are the sort of things she should be talking about more. not 20 stories on her reading a book or eating *gasp* 2 bags of paleo chips

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry, her latest reel is just a really terrible, weird flex. Very, very distasteful. Couched in a pep talk she doesnt need to be giving. How can she (and who is she???) to "promise" that heartbreak will make sense in five years??? It's just another wedding flex 🤮 Nah babe, you don't need to find excusesfor your wedding spam. We get it, its an achievement in your life.
I wonder how many heartbroken stans will now start praying so Jesus can send them the perfect man, so they can look back and see how it all makes sense :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sorry, her latest reel is just a really terrible, weird flex. Very, very distasteful. Couched in a pep talk she doesnt need to be giving. How can she (and who is she???) to "promise" that heartbreak will make sense in five years??? It's just another wedding flex 🤮 Nah babe, you don't need to find excusesfor your wedding spam. We get it, its an achievement in your life.
I wonder how many heartbroken stans will now start praying so Jesus can send them the perfect man, so they can look back and see how it all makes sense :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Omg I was literally coming on to say the same. What a weird thing to post. Like I understand for yourself to see how far you've come and MAYBE someone will find comfort but your speech under the clip was absolutely NOT it Scuz!!
Also minor thing but why was the quality of the post SO low?? Like individual pixels :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
It kind of makes it look like she's still not over that breakup.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.