Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂

Sorry, just saw your question now. Glad you found the old update on it. :)
This happened when I was moving all the crew over to Tattle from the other site, but there was a ton of talk around it over on GG at the time because she was so anxious and nervous, but had brought it on herself by not doing her due diligence.
Scuzz really went in and milked that event for all it was worth, freaked out and storied late at night because she was so worried that this locksmith would return and enter her house.
Then it proved to be her usual narcissistic beahviour- she was amping up for attention and to guilt Kurt because he was away at the time (the man has never been able to leave her without some sort of manic episode where she's afraid for her health or her safety). :rolleyes:

The way she drums up things like this is quite sickening (like when they took Focks by ambulance to the hospital and then she dragged out the reveal of why he was there, and it turned out to be a UTI but she only let everyone know long after she got her engagement sky high).

Going back to your original post about her showing her house location and layout to the world, I'm certain if a stan or a burglar got in there, she would monetize that as well. It's been her pattern.
I scrolled back on that Stories from Sezzy Instagram page as I wanted a refresher on her over the top antics. Hope these links work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The pretend "monthly" subscription isnt working out too well for Funee by the looks of it. Trouble in paradise. I smell a pivot in the works.

Off reddit:
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 12.23.43.png

Off Funee IG:
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 12.20.21.png

Off app stores, both Apple and Android:
Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.57.01.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.59.18.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 19.00.06.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.56.41.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The pretend "monthly" subscription isnt working out too well for Funee by the looks of it. Trouble in paradise. I smell a pivot in the works.

Off reddit:
View attachment 577529

Off Funee IG:
View attachment 577530

Off app stores, both Apple and Android:
View attachment 577553

View attachment 577554

View attachment 577555

View attachment 577556
Man, what a trainwreck. I think she knows the app is crap and locks people into subscriptions because people would leave the app asap if it was on a monthly basis. Just a pathetic way to squeeze money out of her stans. I smell a "you asked, we listened"-post coming announcing a monthly subscription and a "sunnee is dead"-one a few months after.
I second the suggestion of Half Baked Harvest, every recipe of hers I've ever made is incredibly tasty and usually not super difficult to adapt to dietary restrictions

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In Sarah’s stories today she says “you guys don’t know but like, I don’t really read or like reading”. Nah Sarah it is extremely obvious that you’re not someone who reads books or anything even slightly mentally taxing, like ever. And I’m pretty sure the book she mentioned, ‘One of Us is Lying’ is a YA fiction book. Not that you can’t be 29 and read young adult books but I just can’t help but giggle at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I scrolled back on that Stories from Sezzy Instagram page as I wanted a refresher on her over the top antics. Hope these links work.

I dont know how I missed this whole debacle. I was already well into following her by then, but hadnt seen her dark side. Thank you for sharing. Also this handle is GOLD! I scrolled back a bit and watched a few stories from early 2020, and she looks so different. Younger, more energetic, happier, more engaged and with a spark for life and whatever she had going on then. Now she's like a grim shadow of the person she used to be. Doesn't help that her face has aged about 10 years in just this past year. It really makes me wonder, what is she doing to her face?? And what is the honest truth about her emotional psychological health, if she looks this out of it, visibly unhappy and just like the light in her eye sis gone, literally all the time??

But I found this.

"I hit 1m followers, so to thank YOU, I'm asking YOU to spend some more of your money and throw it MY way!!!"

Also, the cats out of the bag. She has teamed up with the face mask guys.
Pretty sure the other day she pretended it was something she bought, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I dont know how I missed this whole debacle. I was already well into following her by then, but hadnt seen her dark side. Thank you for sharing. Also this handle is GOLD! I scrolled back a bit and watched a few stories from early 2020, and she looks so different. Younger, more energetic, happier, more engaged and with a spark for life and whatever she had going on then. Now she's like a grim shadow of the person she used to be. Doesn't help that her face has aged about 10 years in just this past year. It really makes me wonder, what is she doing to her face?? And what is the honest truth about her emotional psychological health, if she looks this out of it, visibly unhappy and just like the light in her eye sis gone, literally all the time??

But I found this.

"I hit 1m followers, so to thank YOU, I'm asking YOU to spend some more of your money and throw it MY way!!!"

Pretty sure the other day she pretended it was something she bought, if I remember correctly.
E468FCDA-49F9-452F-A6BF-FFD7D1710E4A.jpeg

Re: locksmith fiasco

God can she get any more dramatic? This such a pattern at this point, every time Kurt leaves she turns into a fragile baby bird. She’s so insufferable. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

But I found this.

Yeah she literally said “took the plunge and got one for home”. Such a bold face liar.

Also the locksmith fiasco confused me because you needed a key to get into the building so they would need to get into the building before they could even attempt her door?! So dramatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
In Sarah’s stories today she says “you guys don’t know but like, I don’t really read or like reading”. Nah Sarah it is extremely obvious that you’re not someone who reads books or anything even slightly mentally taxing, like ever. And I’m pretty sure the book she mentioned, ‘One of Us is Lying’ is a YA fiction book. Not that you can’t be 29 and read young adult books but I just can’t help but giggle at her.
Also the “and you know, I RESEARCHED some books” which we all know means you bloody googled it just like how you RESEARCH google anything you’ve ever made baseless claims about 🙄

What a lying cow. She definitely insinuated that she bought it. I’m surprised she even put #partner #partnered (lol partnered?!) on some of her stories. Maybe she got a little smack on the wrist for not being transparent and is finally being forced to disclose her ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Off topic slightly but she's taking AGES with this wedding video. I know it's externally videoed and editted but everyone's seen so many pictures now I feel the wedding hype has slightly worn off by now...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow! I've never seen this insta! Thanks for sharing, this is awesome! I'll need to have a look sometime and see her freaking out with her crocodile tears outside the bank after she was forced to transfer the money to those charities.

View attachment 577591
Re: locksmith fiasco

God can she get any more dramatic? This such a pattern at this point, every time Kurt leaves she turns into a fragile baby bird. She’s so insufferable. 🙄
Oh thank you! THIS is what I was about to search for. This is when it crossed from her possibly having some real anxiety into it being a way to punish Kurt for leaving her. At the start, I felt bad for her, then as it unfolded I got livid and felt awful for Kurt. She was just punishing him by making him worry. Just like the "fragile bird" and "single mum" tit every single time he goes away for half a second to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Little late but about the latest Vlog... How is cooking dinner for Kurt a "surprise" when she has claimed all the time that she cooks homemade meals for Kurt and Fox everyday because Kurt can't cook? :D
Ans why is she always saying "Fox is living his best life" when he does normal stuff? It's just as annoying as the "I'm getting married/ am a wife now" and "Love that for us" crap :rolleyes:

"Do you love that I'm your wifey now?"
"Yeah I feel like we are working better as a team now"
What :D They have been together for years, their son is two... And NOW that they have been married for two weeks they are working together and are a team? Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She’s made it really hard to give up on Sunee as I imagine she has a few dedicated stans on the yearly subscription and has to continue to provide recipes and articles each week. She can’t lower prices as it isn’t fair in those paying yearly.
I have a feeling it isn’t doing as well as she hoped (an ad on her main account every other story) and my guess is.....in the next 6 months she will cancel her yearly subscription and just have the 3 month subscription. Then in 1 years time she can lower the price or just quit.

If she’s planning on another baby, I don’t think her scrambling around the day before getting a recipes together for the following week will work. I’m not even sure if she uploads new articles?

6357D37C-F7FA-4B15-8912-052CAD8BB6EE.png

Just downloaded the app to check and she is uploading one a month - I thought it was meant to be weekly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
"Do you love that I'm your wifey now?"
"Yeah I feel like we are working better as a team now"
What :D They have been together for years, their son is two... And NOW that they have been married for two weeks they are working together and are a team? Seriously?
It’s because their mindset is literally stuck in 16 and they’re just immature adults playing house. Everything is an aesthetic or vibes or goals for her. Even her own son, which is so sad. The disgusting thing is that this type of content is SO easily monetized because the actual 16 year-olds eat that tit up. Omg goals. Omg wife goals. House goals. Perfect family. #adulting!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s because their mindset is literally stuck in 16 and they’re just immature adults playing house. Everything is an aesthetic or vibes or goals for her. Even her own son, which is so sad. The disgusting thing is that this type of content is SO easily monetized because the actual 16 year-olds eat that tit up. Omg goals. Omg wife goals. House goals. Perfect family. #adulting!!!
THIS 🙌
Lately all I've thought is how incredibly immature she is. It's as if she thinks its really cool but the sarcasm and I'm too cool attitude, even with fox is just cringe. Could be wrong but it feels like some kind of defence mechanism to a lack of confidence. Such haha I'm so funny look at me, pick me vibes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Did anyone else see this disgusting interaction between Sezzzie and her son?? It made me livid! The tone of her voice, the inflection on her words...it was so disturbing. How dare he interrupt her talking to her stans! How dare he interrupt her just about to flog off another bloody beauty product scam to them? The look on his face when she finished her spiteful monologue was heartbreaking.
"Believe me, i do this enough, on an everyday basis...this is not fun for me. It's fun for you. It's not really a novelty any more, you know? It's a novelty for you, so, you have fun. You could vacuum the whole house for me, that would be amazing." Fockspoints vacuum at Sezzzie and starts vacuuming.. "No, YOU!"

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just came on to have a quick whinge about the editing of her videos with the constant bleep screens with the 🤦‍♀️ emoji. It could be a drinking game they happen so frequently and it’s not cute, it’s annoying and a terrible way to transition.

The latest Sunee meal planning video has about fifteen in the first minute. (Also, be quiet about being a busy mum who can’t always meal plan. Many busy mums will tell you that meal planning is a priority because it makes the rest of the week less chaotic and busy)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That LED light therapy mask is actually pretty good if anyone is legitimately interested. I've had mine for a long time, just be sure not to use her code!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.