Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
The layout of her house tells me everything I need to know about Sarah. It makes zero sense for kids, especially multiple ones, there's hardly any grass to play on except for the two by ten metre patch at the side of the house. Everything is beige, light pink and white, not really kid-friendly but looks great on IG. Everything she does is a publicity stunt. She likes the idea of being a mother but the way she acts towards her son weirds me out and her house reflects that he was an afterthought when planning the reno.

And the way she gets annoyed every time Fox does something she doesn't like or isn't capable yet makes me wonder how she acts towards him when the cameras are off :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ButterflySweet

I'm a sucker for wedding videos so i thought it was beautiful.

except for Kurts "wished for a skinny wife" wtf. Wishing for someone to be into gym stuff is fine in my books, i'm a massive gym fan so i love to share that aspect of my life with my partner, its a hobby we both share. But that doesn't mean i or my partner wished for a skinny partner. I just found that really weird for kurt to mention. No wonder Sarah doesn't want to add any weight on, sounds like kurt needs a skinny wife.

Edit to add: the part where her sisters and best man both made fun of sarahs nutritonal requirements. gollldddd

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I’m all for critiquing Sarah but her dad seemed like he was just very proud of her and emotional (like majority parents would be on their child’s wedding day).

To say his glasses are ‘pedalo’ is also a pretty weird and unecessary thing to say. Imagine someone saying that about your dad online.
Please do not moderate, we all have our opinions but invalidating someone else’s (“it’s unnecessary” or “shouldn’t say that”) is not ok. Remember the reason we are here in the first place is because of Sarah’s censoring, let’s not do it here as well thank you.

Also as much as we wouldn’t like people talking shit about our parents online, I for one wouldn’t even put up a dedicated personal vlog involving them in the first place. Once it is public, it is subject to criticism, no matter how personal or sentimental. Besides, as much as he was proud of Sarah on her wedding day, that doesn’t take away his bigoted behaviour (parking on disabled spaces, etc.)

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I was tidying up digital clutter in my iPhone screenshots photo album and came across this gem from end of 2017. I was like, "Who the fuck is this person???" Then I saw the spelling and "ding" realized it was Scuz. She's unrecognizable to now.

IMG_6936.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha

thezilla

Oh god I don’t want to live through yet another pregnancy saga where Sarah maniacally works out, teases baby names/dreams, smugly insults women for eating SneAky donuts, dismisses her doctors for trying to help her (aka stop her from having her perfect NACHURAL birth). Lord I can see it all now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

MoniC

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see this? Is there no limit to the sickening depths these two will go to. 🤮🤮
The caption might as well have been
ATTENTION! WE NEED ATTENTION! Tell us how great we are! AGAIIIIIIN. Stroke our fragile egos you peasants!

• Haha
  • Heart

japaneseradish

The profile photo change on insta seems to be on brand with everyones suggestions of rebranding too
Oh wow. I didn't realize she changed her IG profile pic to be that one with Fox. 100% going full Christian mummy vlogger. Someone must have told her how homophobia and appropriation aren't deal breakers for the über-Christian, conservative white woman demographic.

• Haha

Tmmccaul

Her posts lately really just show that she is the star and center of her life. Her face in the middle of the cake. Her face in pretty every photo with fox. Her showing off her weird dancing but trying to make it seem like she’s showing a photo of fox. Her mirror selfie that just happens to have fox running in the background. Her not even thanking the wedding DJ. It truly is all about her it’s so 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
As someone who has struggled with multiple miscarriages and infertility, hearing the stories today where she talks about tracking her cycle & mentioned that she asked her sister Em about discharge (for those who don’t know, this is a way to know when you’re at your most fertile)..... THIS GIRL IS DEFINITELY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT and she knows what she’s doing. I am so sure she was on her game with 🦊 to get pregnant first go around. Why did she lie about that and not just be honest?! She made it seem like it just “happened” but I swear to god she knows too much. You can tell when it’s on her brain, it’s on her brain. She becomes so obsessed...

• Heart
  • Sad

jllns90

"Do you love that I'm your wifey now?"
"Yeah I feel like we are working better as a team now"
What :D They have been together for years, their son is two... And NOW that they have been married for two weeks they are working together and are a team? Seriously?
It’s because their mindset is literally stuck in 16 and they’re just immature adults playing house. Everything is an aesthetic or vibes or goals for her. Even her own son, which is so sad. The disgusting thing is that this type of content is SO easily monetized because the actual 16 year-olds eat that shit up. Omg goals. Omg wife goals. House goals. Perfect family. #adulting!!!

• Sick
  • Heart

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Can we please discuss how many times she keeps mentioning pregnancy or family planning!?

I personally have not suffered any form of fertility issues/miscarriage/adversepregnancy outcome, yet I still feel so triggered every time she talks about it, as though she is just going to click her fingers and have another baby!?
I've just had a miscarriage and also doing ivf and I HATE hearing how easy it'll be for her (she assumes!) xx

• Heart
  • Sad

a123123s

Ok as a former boost worker her recent smoothie post annoys me so much 😂 when she said she likes her smoothies thick like omg all the “smoothies” I’ve seen her make are legit WATER thin and look disgusting it’s legit just water with a scoop of powder. And milk will make it more runny not more thick!! I’ll admit this one seemed much thicker but where is the FRUIT.

Lina1

Why does she feel the need to tell her million followers that she will be actively trying?
Keep some shit private ffs. She is scraping the barrel for any content these days 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
"I'm better and healthy again, please go buy my activewear!"

She disgusts me. Bores everyone with endlessly repetitive stories about how sick she is. Gets better overnight and the only thing she has to story now is her active wear???

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Ughh everything she does is so contrived, what is she making in this photo?? Chopped up veggie sticks, premade bliss balls in amongst apparently a cupcake recipe? Her photos are meant to look natural but it’s just a bunch of random props (including Fox).

Looking at her photos makes me irrationally angry lol.

It is also very concerning that she’s introducing anything to do with kids and food, given she has such an unhealthy mindset towards food.
View attachment 568829
100% posed, 100% meaningless. Focks is extremely cute these days, but the fact that she uses him for content and as a prop has never been clearer. Again, downright disgusting.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick

Noinstafame

I did giggle when she said they “talk about periods and babies and their bodies” but of course not Sex. or contraception.

But seriously, Sex and sexuality and contraception and abortions and reproductive rights go hand in hand with periods and babies but ya pure Christian girl and her Christian family wouldn’t talk about this. So offering to be a big sister and advisor to followers is just ridiculous and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 46