Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point. They claim to have independent businesses but it's one huge entanglement. My original post was discussing the change from Kurt working independently on his own projects (and thus away from home) to forming KJTilse media, which is completely entangled in all of Sarah's businesses, even if the paperwork doesn't claim its part of Sarah's Day Ltd., it might as well be. If the staff is stretched thin, I have a feeling they end up working on Sarah's business before Kurt's. When push comes to shove, it's one huge mess of a "company".
Entanglement is so right!!! Let's also talk about Two Palms Media. I am not entirely sure of the configuration there, but I'm smell a massive entanglement there too.

It was SO telling that a majority of their groomsmen and bridesmaids were all colleagues??? Theyr eally do not have any friends. At least none that are not either related to them or employed by them. Isn't that super weird?

They have a serious lack of boundaries in life, in general and it really shows in how they're not able to separate work and life, family and professional goals and them complain about how "full on" and exhausting their lives are. Most normal people running off of real skills and talent wouldn't need to surround themselves in a cuccoon of safe yes-men who are friends+family+employees+cheerleaders all rolled in one.

Whatever their work arrangement is, is bizarre to say the least. And the only reason they have had any success at all is because theyre VERY good at image building, pulling thw wool over innocent audiences' eyes and running a business based entirely on scamming people. Got to give credit where its due -- theyre damn good at the business of lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just had a miscarriage and also doing ivf and I HATE hearing how easy it'll be for her (she assumes!) xx
Sending you so much love during this time! My husband and I have been struggling for 4 years to get pregnant with multiple failed IUIs and IVFs and miscarriage. Sarah is extremely triggering to me when she goes on about pregnancy like it’s a cakewalk, but know you’re not alone! Especially if / when she transitions to fertility content that we all think she will do. If you need any support, please feel free to message me 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we please discuss how many times she keeps mentioning pregnancy or family planning!?

I personally have not suffered any form of fertility issues/miscarriage/adversepregnancy outcome, yet I still feel so triggered every time she talks about it, as though she is just going to click her fingers and have another baby!?
it’s like she’s guilty

Reactions: 6
Sending you so much love during this time! My husband and I have been struggling for 4 years to get pregnant with multiple failed IUIs and IVFs and miscarriage. Sarah is extremely triggering to me when she goes on about pregnancy like it’s a cakewalk, but know you’re not alone! Especially if / when she transitions to fertility content that we all think she will do. If you need any support, please feel free to message me 🖤
Thank you beautiful, keep going with your ivf - let's not give up 💞💞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m really not into Mum / parent shaming at all but I do find it interesting that Fox is 2 (and a few months) old and there doesn’t seem to be any attempt at potty training (defs think there would be 100 stories about her complaining about it if there were + he’s always wearing nappies)

Just find it funny how when it comes to making money and projects she dedicated all her time and effort... yet this which is a major part of development doesn’t seem to be getting that attention?
Not trying to defend Sarah, but each kid is different, and boys tend to toilet train at an older age than girls do.

Also, from what we see Fox has a speech issue and if he isn’t able to talk properly, he isn’t really going to be able to toilet train because he isn’t going to be able to voice when he needs to go etc.

I have a son and he could speak really well from a young age, and was speaking in sentences before he turned two, however he wasn’t ready to toilet train until he was almost 3, as he just wasn’t ready and wasn’t able to make the connection that he needed to wee/poo. I know kids that are almost 4 and still are in nappies full time and not toilet trained 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway... back to hating Sarah now 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Am I a bad person if I secretly hope she struggles to get pregnant? I don't like myself thinking these things but ..I am. I actually hope she doesn't have more kids if she doesn't change her head (from the inside,not outside) . And she most likely won't. Because there is nobody to help her, her family is totally ok with it, they don't recognize the disordered person Sarah is, they make jokes about it. So yeah..

Reactions: 21
It was SO telling that a majority of their groomsmen and bridesmaids were all colleagues??? Theyr eally do not have any friends. At least none that are not either related to them or employed by them. Isn't that super weird?
I'd guess it's probably a bit of a cyclic things. Any friends with good jobs and experience didn't want to work for them with lower pay and no sign of development. So they get de-prioritised in the friend list because they're not feeding Sarah's ego 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 14
... but now riding a skateboard, recording it on the phone at the same time while the child has no helmet on? Accidents happen so quickly, you have to protect your child!
Especially considering he was wearing a helmet when he was riding his bike. It was taken off to ride on the skateboard🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m really not into Mum / parent shaming at all but I do find it interesting that Fox is 2 (and a few months) old and there doesn’t seem to be any attempt at potty training (defs think there would be 100 stories about her complaining about it if there were + he’s always wearing nappies)
IIRC she tried potty training him very early on (some time last year) and was so smug about it on her stories saying how advanced he was etc. Obviously he was nowhere near ready yet and she never brought it up again. I think we saw him sitting on the potty on her back deck recently, though, as people here commented that the poor kid was in full view of the neighbours and, as usual, had no privacy 🙁

I'm sure when he's properly ready she'll parade his (private) milestone all over her socials. Probably even has a vlog planned - How I Potty Trained My Handful, Independent, Energetic Tornado Of A Son! #mumlife #ifyouknowyouknow

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Put.a.helmet.on.your.child!!!!! That is all 😣😣😣
I felt so anxious watching Kurt skateboard and filming himself for a bit and then raising the camera and showing Fox riding his bike metres away on the bloody road that cars drive along.
it may very well be a quiet street, but a toddler can be hard to see for someone driving along.
you don’t know if Fox is going to quickly jerk into traffic either.
I would be hovering like crazy if I had my toddler riding on the road. Or better yet, off the bloody road and onto a much safer footpath.
good luck teaching road safety after letting him play in the street. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not someone that insta stories a lot but can someone explain to me how she hasn’t been finishing her stories lately because it keeps crashing due to “lack of storage.”
To me it sounds more like “I couldn’t save my stories to edit and filter them because I have no storage on my phone so there’s only half a nonsense story”

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m not someone that insta stories a lot but can someone explain to me how she hasn’t been finishing her stories lately because it keeps crashing due to “lack of storage.”
To me it sounds more like “I couldn’t save my stories to edit and filter them because I have no storage on my phone so there’s only half a nonsense story”
Oh right, great point. Storage wouldn't be a factor if she was simply recording and uploading them. It would mean she is saving and editing, like you implied. (Granted, I'm not a huge IG story-er so anyone who knows better is welcome to correct me!)

Reactions: 27
Just caved and watched the wedding reaction video, she cut out the part of her sisters mocking her about going out for supper!! She also said “the end part is true, I say thank you soo much” implying she doesn’t agree that the part about her diet habits is true. My god.
*edit* almost want to see if any other part was removed but that

Reactions: 16
This just came up on my suggestions....I’m sorry WHAT ????
“Healthy McDonald’s” ?????
Is she having a laugh ?! OML just have a bleeping Big Mac and large fries and be done with it WHO CARES ?? She is SO TOXIC and promotes such toxic and negative eating habits. If you wanna double cheese burger and a McFlurry after your bf broke your heart bloody have one I say 🙄 this is how EDs start- by villainizing food.
Mmm nothing like a delicious bit of salad to dry up my tears from heartbreak YUM

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This just came up on my suggestions....I’m sorry WHAT ????
“Healthy McDonald’s” ?????
Is she having a laugh ?! OML just have a bleeping Big Mac and large fries and be done with it WHO CARES ?? She is SO TOXIC and promotes such toxic and negative eating habits. If you wanna double cheese burger and a McFlurry after your bf broke your heart bloody have one I say 🙄 this is how EDs start- by villainizing food.
Mmm nothing like a delicious bit of salad to dry up my tears from heartbreak YUM
I remember watching that, this was such a click bait, I was thinking she would show us how to maker “healthier” choices when eating out, or maybe even treat yourself a little, especially after heartbreak, like you said. She could’ve easily gotten fries or hash browns from macca’s that are gf, df... no she decided to get a freaking sad salad from Macca’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

They have a serious lack of boundaries in life, in general and it really shows in how they're not able to separate work and life, family and professional goals and them complain about how "full on" and exhausting their lives are. Most normal people running off of real skills and talent wouldn't need to surround themselves in a cuccoon of safe yes-men who are friends+family+employees+cheerleaders all rolled in one.
Not to defend Sarah but this is honestly quite normal in the YouTube community. A close family friend is a huge YouTuber, we’re talking 20 million here not 1 and that person is the same, everyone is intertwined. It’s like a helping out thing more than anything. They see it as a way to support their family and friends and give them a better life than they could otherwise have.

Reactions: 11
Toilet training your child later because they don't seem ready is perfectly fine EXCEPT when you're not changing the kids dam nappy when its full. Id rather see them push him into it so he doesn't have to sit around in a full nappy all day 🤮

Reactions: 31
Toilet training your child later because they don't seem ready is perfectly fine EXCEPT when you're not changing the kids dam nappy when its full. Id rather see them push him into it so he doesn't have to sit around in a full nappy all day 🤮
I was watching one of their older videos and Fox’s nappy had literally leaked and he had a wet patch and they just left it. And every single morning you see him running around with his nappy down to his knees. So sad

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She is a bloody cooked lemon I tell ya. Wtf
mid she did more research she would learn people ovulate during the full moon because that’s when there is the most light and. You bleed when it is the darkest out. That is also a rhythm. It’s called a white witch or something.

Just because someone touches the ground doesn’t make it so they will be on a regular cycle...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.