Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madblonde

I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
I’m all for critiquing Sarah but her dad seemed like he was just very proud of her and emotional (like majority parents would be on their child’s wedding day).

To say his glasses are ‘pedalo’ is also a pretty weird and unecessary thing to say. Imagine someone saying that about your dad online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

kij1997

So her parents played a huge role in their relationship and they wouldn’t be where they are without them...
Firstly, what an incredibly personal thing to share when NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR IT.
Secondly, this makes her family all the more creepy to me. It definitely feels like they pushed/pressured them into their relationship/wedding at some point. And I agree, it could totally be that they also „forced“ their religious believes onto Kurt.
Honestly the more personal stuff we learn about Sarah and her family, the more I realize this is the last person in the world I would want to look up to. Or aspire to be like, for that matter.

the biggest lol is her recent "day in the life" post on Instagram with two different mani's (y) the white french from a few days prior to the wedding and the last eats from that day #soreal

• Haha

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Quick question..... if she doesn’t track her periods and doesn’t know when they’re coming or how long her cycle is, HOW did she know she was going to have her period for the wedding weeks out?? I smell an ad for a period tracking app coming up....
Also didn’t sunee have an article about period trackers? Shows how much she listens to her own apps advice!

• Haha
  • Wow

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Oh ffs 😂 why must everything be so dramatic with her, ‘coming soon’, as if this is a trailer to a big blockbuster movie 😂

is it just me who thinks Scuz would’ve been so over the top and worrying about what she looks like in front of the camera just to make her audience say things like “aww I love them they look so in love”, “they’re really best friends” etc etc.

but once the camera is away, she’s back to looking at Kurt in disgust and being her usual, awful self.

this wedding video is just going to be Sarah trying to flaunt herself in front of the camera, being centre of attention, as the narcissist, self centred, vile person she is.
THISSS. I watched the trailer and felt like she was totally acting for the camera, to look the part of a coy brijde, who later turns rogue. Its so boring. So stereotypical, and she thinks shes so uNiQuE :rolleyes:

Too bad her sister's wedding was just a month before hers because now these wedding videos will forever be compared. Everything about her sister's wedding seemed genuine and heartfelt. This, on the other hand...the less said the better. It's CONTENT :sick:

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 12.16.38.png

You got what now???? Medicinal Mushroom Blend?
Sounds like code for magic mushies.

And if it's not mushies, it sounds :sick: :sick: :sick:

Girl definitely either got a rap for not disclosing ads, or is starting to play safe with all the changing rules. And now that she's started to disclose some of them, you can tell how literally EVERYTHING is an ad. She's vile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

emememily

Just waiting to see the reaction video to the reaction video now (like the bondi sands reaction video she did).
Titled: "Project comeback after MY wedding, why im just not happy with how my body looks"
Sarah crying, kurt saying "videos add on 10kg". Link to her 2 ebooks and a 30 second *spoiler* of her new ebook at the end.

New ebook title:
How to become and STAY a skinny WIFE for LIFE. Endorsed by husband Kurt Tilse, PT. *PT license may or may not be expired at time of release*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Itsahellahello

My partner has a stomach bug atm, we live together, he has been staying at home, I work from home, so I see him all the time. I have not heard him complain not even a 1/30th of the amount of times I’ve heard Sarah talking about it... not normal girl, not normal.
It must be so difficult to live with her...
Sarah if you are reading, you know how you feel when you put Fox to bed and he starts screaming and doesn’t stop? That’s how it feels listening to you complain about everything 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart

Furggle

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see this disgusting interaction between Sezzzie and her son?? It made me livid! The tone of her voice, the inflection on her words...it was so disturbing. How dare he interrupt her talking to her stans! How dare he interrupt her just about to flog off another bloody beauty product scam to them? The look on his face when she finished her spiteful monologue was heartbreaking.
"Believe me, i do this enough, on an everyday basis...this is not fun for me. It's fun for you. It's not really a novelty any more, you know? It's a novelty for you, so, you have fun. You could vacuum the whole house for me, that would be amazing." Fockspoints vacuum at Sezzzie and starts vacuuming.. "No, YOU!"

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

Hc68759

VIP Member
She’s posted a pic of some tupperwares she’s filled with healthy food for Fox to have at her mum’s house tomorrow. Why can’t she just let Fox have whatever her mum wants to make?! When my nieces go to my mum’s house she does things like homemade baking with them and will cook them their favourite foods.
Sarah is such a massive control freak! I’d be offended if I were her family that she thinks their food isnt good enough to give her child

• Heart

Bink

She showed a family photo in the lounge room and it’s Kurt playing with their son on the beach and Sarah is modelling off to the side. Makes me sad...

Also their house is bland and actually pretty ugly in my opinion... lots of money and no taste...

kij1997

God the cake looks hideous, that paper thin layer of watery passionfruit (slippering around loosely on the surface I might add) looks so sad. That was the worst ad she could have plugged for sunee and it proves that a lot of her recipes are just her usual sloppy concoctions of soggy food with a PrEsEt over them to make them presentable.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hc68759

VIP Member
Sarah has always been orthorexic since I started watching her before she met Kurt. The fact Kurt sometimes photographs models for his job and says he wanted a “skinny wife” explains why Sarah’s disordered eating and over exercising seems to have kicked up a notch since meeting him. I bet he’s one of those dickheads who makes fun of “fat chicks”’and tells Sarah how gross he finds them. She’s a deeply insecure person so probably feels she has to practically starve herself to keep his attention. Very sad!

• Sad
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
Off topic slightly but she's taking AGES with this wedding video. I know it's externally videoed and editted but everyone's seen so many pictures now I feel the wedding hype has slightly worn off by now...
I'm so in sync with Sez 😂
Also where is this ass grab please? Has it been deleted or did I just miss it on her stories?

This is SUCH a classic Sez pic. I know you do get to be the centre of attention on your wedding day but this pic? Come on, there's no need 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha