Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guruhooroo

Ugh... I watched about half of the new video. I don’t really like kids for the most part but focks really is incredibly cute. Watching Sarah “cook” with him was painful. It truly just seemed like she had him there as a prop. Sarah barely interacted with him or let him really participate. He is TWO Sarah, of course he’s going to spill the milk, his fine motor skills aren’t fully developed, and obviously he’s going to snack on the food as they cook. The scene with the banana was really awful with her freaking out about needing exactly two bananas. Again, he is a toddler and she should know by now to get three bananas, one for him to be a kid and mess up with. I felt pretty bad for the little guy tbh he seemed like he really wanted to be playful and have fun with the activity and Sarah was acting like his normal toddler behaviour was a huge inconvenience.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Kittycat7

I'm still really perplexed as to why; when they live in Cronulla, so close to so much beautiful scenery and amazing beaches (plus having the choice of anywhere on the entire coast also!) they chose to get married in a random field in the middle of nowhere?

It just doesn't make sense? Their everyday life is more scenic and beautiful than the backdrop for their wedding. So very strange.

And there was no mention of elements at all I wonder what did actually happen there?

Reactions: 44

Lloret

Chatty Member
If you dedicated your precious time to actually playing with Fox, instead of recording stupid instastories about feeling gross, he wouldn't destroyed your flowers bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

mpun07

I know it’s been said before but I’m not in a great mood so it’s annoyed me even more. The whole ‘mum day’ thing just irritates me to the end of the earth. You don’t get to switch off being a mum. You have a child. You’re a mum every second of every day. There are so many women out there who would love every day to be a ‘mum day’ and then there’s Sarah who lies about PCOS and decides what days she wants to be a mum. Who else refers to being with their child when their partner is at work as a mum day?! No one! It’s your life Sarah. You’re a mum full time.

It is so irritating and I hate that she’s gotten to me this way but it really pisses me off.
(Full disclosure I have two kids but know a few women who are struggling to get pregnant and it’s heartbreaking. They’d give anything to be a mum and wouldn’t take it for granted like she does.)

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah’s day: can’t shed a tear for her wedding reaction, saving them up for fake apologies to stop legal action

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Can I just say, I LOVE how this community has figured this nutjob out to the T. This hair product scam has been so utterly preductable and playing right down to her overused script. It's a pity more folks don't see through her.

Literally nothing gets past us and we're on to her scams faster than she can post her next discount code. It gives me some hope 💜

• Heart

lobster82

Also can't tell if the skinny wife thing was legit what Kurt prayed for, or if he was just saying that because he knew Scuz would absolute froth at being called skinny in front of a big crowd of people and reaffirm her distorted eating habits? They're just as bad as each other at this point so it's hard to say 🙃

• Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
20 stories just for her to plug Healthcode Daily Podcast, tease a new E-Book and mention 'expanding their family" 🙄
SHE IS SO DULL ATM.
We knew this 3rd book was coming and knew she was going to claim her wedding shred to her ebooks.

No sis, we all know your wedding body was because of your PT, lifting weights and restricting your eating :)

Ill eat my phone if she actually did one of her ebook work outs full out on the lead up to the wedding.

• Sick
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
“I don’t read”

Just proves how blatantly she lies to fit whatever narrative she is trying to spin at that particular moment. She has said MANY times she was reading parenting books, I knew she was lying because she doesn’t like to learn things as she already thinks she is the best at everything but this just proves it!

• Heart

2xblended

VIP Member
Im torn between sympathising with Durt and feeling like he is somehow an active party to everything he goes through with Scuz because he enables her, so manybe he's okay with being at the receiving end of the shit he gets 🤷‍♀️
All recent accounts have indicated that he is just like her, completely sucked into the money grab, sees this as his dream life (photography, influencer management, being a "boss"). 🤷‍♀️
She has been controlling and manipulative of him from the early days, so he's used to working around her to make her happy. He doesn't see it with the clarity we do on the outside.
I do think that one day he'll realise it's not normal that he can't spend a weekend away without her posting about being a "fragile bird" and sending her minions to attack him for leaving her behind.
He may also start to question at some point how he went from being really fit and healthy to being quite grey and unwell, based on their "healthy" lifestyle.
he might even realise she trapped him with the baby by lying about pcos :whistle:
But mentally and morally, they are the same. I saw that when he called her followers stupid (whilst sitting in his 2nd house which they fucking funded for him), and with his bushfire photoshoot :mad:, and also when he sat with her and supported her in her fake cultural appropriation apology. Two peas in a pod.

I read through that entire page and honestly couldn’t believe the amount of controversies she has gotten into in ONE year. On top the bushfire and the locksmith fiasco, there is also sabiandsoul, homophobic slur on scrabble, rise above campaign...the list goes on, all within one year. If it wasn’t for this thread, I would’ve never seen this pattern of behaviour, given how meticulously she censors anyone that doesn’t align with her.
I recall when I started the thread and I moved all my own posts over here, it left me with my jaw on the floor seeing how much we had been commenting on and how upsetting each issue was. That entire first thread starts with a history of all the scandals up until that date. It took forever to do, but when you see it all together, you realise just how rotten a person she is.
There's no hope anymore that she can evolve into a decent human being. Her actions showcase her nature, and her circle have proven to be likeminded (what with her father calling us "the scum of the earth" because his idiot daughter withheld the bushfire donations :mad:)...it's unthinkable how much she has gotten away with on her platform. Others have been cancelled for less, meanwhile she flips the script and gloats with "rise above" like she's smarter than everyone who notices her damaging behaviour. She still doesn't get why there's an issue with the things she's done.

That's why her censorship is a problem. The people who started following her a little later will never see all that she has done and how many she has hurt. Everyone who came along for Focks should have red flags from her exploiting him by posing him next to her products when he was still a baby, or using him in her WF campaigns or in her videos...and they will forgive those things because they didn't know she exploited her grandmother's death and thus has no moral compass and no personal limit of what she will do to make $$$.
They'll look at her saying grace over dinner and think she's wholesome but in reality, this bitch has used homophobic language, steals other people's creative ideas, regularly shames people and tears them down, doxxes people and bullies them, lies pathologically, and has culturally appropriated 3 times that we're aware of! Nothing wholesome about her- she's rancid. But she's hidden all the evidence so you need to seek out these threads and really read them to see how many receipts there are of her getting away with ignorant, entitled and harmful acts.

Your YT video did a great job of collecting some of the most problematic things she's done, and I'm still incredibly thankful that you put it up for people to see a clearer picture of whom they're supporting. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43

gardengirl7

“Our first reaction to our wedding video” LOL ok Sarah as if you weren’t the commander in chief controlling every clip and angle that went into that video. No way did she not approve this before the entire world seeing it.

• Haha

Liveforthetea

Wedding video is as expected, fake. Manufactured as hellllll to be “goals” and “real and raw” as someone married to their soul mate i find it fucking cringe that they call each other soul mates. We’ve all seen the reality of Sarah, no wool over our eyes in regards to their garbage relationship.

guruhooroo

I just reported her on the ACCC website. I went via Complaints and Problems, Consumer Complaints, Contact ACCC. Then I did one for Sarah’s day saying she doesn’t use the hashtags to disclose ad and sponsors and when people question her she deletes comments and blocks users. Then for sunee I did the same thing and said they claim a dietician is involved but there’s no evidence to support that anywhere. I didn’t bother attaching documents because cbf getting it all together but you can literally attach documents supporting everything you’re saying in the complaint.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Yeah their house layout makes zero sense. Why not have the master bedroom, Fox's room and a spare/second chid's room upstairs where there's also the media room. Then use the two downstairs rooms for a child's play room (where they can be supervised/within earshot since the parents are most likely to be downstairs during the day), and have the second room as an guest/office/podcast/content whatever room. The pool house can be turned into the gym and pilates space, and then they have their garage back.

But then what do I know about being a quirky not-like-other-girls influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️

How can you plan and build your kitchen from the ground up and not include a dishwasher if it's a deal breaker if your house has one or not? I bet Madi said she'd want one, too, but our eco domestic princess said she didn't need one.

• Haha

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
I want to talk about, how Sarah keeps saying “we haven’t seen this yet” (their wedding video) and they keep saying “will they include XYZ” but then Kurt keeps commenting on the clips/moments before they play, so clearly they have watched this video several times.
Seems so nitpicky but it’s just classic them where they feel a constant need to lie for absolutely no reason and we are so used to them being ingenuine that we notice every little fib and white lie!

Let’s not talk about how cringey the dance moves of the wannabe rapper cringey cracker bridal party...

• Haha